PDA

View Full Version : Only In Scotland

StevanHogg
29th-November-2007, 10:01 AM
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc181/ScottishTornado2008/Funny%20Pics/OnlyInScotland.jpg

Dreadful Scathe
29th-November-2007, 10:25 AM
I had torn tendons in my ankle once, its no laughing matter.

thainmaggiet
29th-November-2007, 12:15 PM
Only in Scotland can two positives make a negative---"AYE RIGHT!!":waycool:

jeanie
29th-November-2007, 12:22 PM
WOnder how much he got paid for that story...

under par
29th-November-2007, 12:46 PM
WOnder how much he got paid for that story...

mores the point how much will he want to receive in criminal injuries compensation poor soul!:innocent:

jeanie
29th-November-2007, 12:59 PM
mores the point how much will he want to receive in criminal injuries compensation poor soul!:innocent:

True... But he probably has stopped any more attacks in Scotland, as now they'll all be too scared to come across in case they fail. I mean look at the welcome they would receive....:yum:

Dreadful Scathe
29th-November-2007, 01:04 PM
True... But he probably has stopped any more attacks in Scotland, as now they'll all be too scared to come across in case they fail. I mean look at the welcome they would receive....:yum:
One of the jokes at the time was "anyone coming to Glasgow looking for 72 virgins was never off to a good start" :)

jeanie
29th-November-2007, 01:07 PM
One of the jokes at the time was "anyone coming to Glasgow looking for 72 virgins was never off to a good start" :)

lol there were quite a few 'Welcome to Scotland' posters going around as well. Think we have managed to scare them of with our pi55 taking...