PDA

View Full Version : Jango Public Transport Problems

Ghost
24th-November-2007, 03:28 PM
Live travel news | Transport for London (http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/tube/tube-all-future.html)

Neither the district nor the piccadilly tubes will be stopping at Acton Town tomorrow :angry:

There is a replacement bus service, but "Journey times may be increased by up to 60 minutes." :eek:

It looks like you can still go to Ealing Common though it's a 20 min walk.

Alternatively try asking those who are driving / if those driving could offer lifts :flower:

Amir's driving and so can pick people up from Ealing Broadway or Ealing Common - pm him if you need a lift

You can also get to Ealing Broadway via the Central line.

From Ealing Broadway
Ealing Broadway Station
Take the Route Bus 83 towards Golders Green
or Route Bus 112 towards Brent Cross Shopping Centre

* Buses every: 5 - 8 mins
Max journey time: 12 mins

Gunnersbury Avenue/Hanger Lane
Average journey time 19 mins

Walk to W5 4LL

(Althought apparently you can walk the whole thing slightly faster in 29 mins)

under par
24th-November-2007, 03:32 PM
I am driving too, coming in from the South, so if anyone needs a lift pm me before 1800 today with contact number and I'll try my best...Ill be going there for 1200.

UP

Ghost
24th-November-2007, 04:01 PM
I am driving too, coming in from the South, so if anyone needs a lift pm me before 1800 today with contact number and I'll try my best...Ill be going there for 1200.

UP
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I've spoken with TFL and just to clarify

You can't get a district or piccadilly tube from "east / south " eg Victoria and go through Acton Town to get off at Ealing Common. You actually have to go up to the Central line go across and then get the district down.

*mutter*

David Franklin
24th-November-2007, 04:08 PM
You can also get to Ealing Broadway via the Central line.

From Ealing Broadway
Ealing Broadway Station
Take the Route Bus 83 towards Golders Green
or Route Bus 112 towards Brent Cross Shopping CentreYou can also walk 2mins to the actual Broadway (Uxbridge Road), then any of the 207, 427 or 607 will take you most of the way (head towards Acton and get off at Gunnerbury Lane - there's a pub on the corner).

Tessalicious
24th-November-2007, 04:45 PM
Well, I'm hoping to make it, and be driving, so if you want to take put your life in the hands of my driving, you're welcome to PM me...

under par
24th-November-2007, 07:08 PM

UP

Its 1800 no pms, travelling alone then !:whistle:

See you all there:yeah: