PDA

View Full Version : The Pole Poll 2

Dreadful Scathe
19th-September-2003, 02:45 PM
can i be Peter Stringfellow ? i can grow a mullet :)

Aleks
19th-September-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
can i be Peter Stringfellow ? i can grow a mullet :)

Would you be prepared to expose yourself to the risk of all that solarium time to get as orange as he is????

Pammy
19th-September-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Would you be prepared to expose yourself to the risk of all that solarium time to get as orange as he is????

I actually stitched a friend up with Peter Stringfellow once; but that's a whole other thread :wink:

Oh and DS, you'd need more than a mullet to pull that off!

Dave Hancock
19th-September-2003, 03:30 PM

An orange smurf, now that really would be something....

Graham
20th-September-2003, 11:27 AM
I don't look as threatening as Azande, so perhaps I wouldn't get the doorman job, but I'm certainly keen to be involved in this new enterprise. Perhaps I can enforce the no-touching rule.......

Fran
20th-September-2003, 11:42 AM
and I'd be more than willing to lend a hand or any support the girls might need :D :innocent:

Fran
20th-September-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Fran
and I'd be more than willing to lend a hand or any support the girls might need :D :innocent:

ps....................................forgot I was logged in through FRan's computer :sorry ........

Bill.......................:rolleyes:

Wendy
20th-September-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Fran
ps....................................forgot I was logged in through FRan's computer :sorry ........

Bill.......................:rolleyes: So you'll need to come to the avatar party dressed as Fran then methinks.....

Wxxx

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-September-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Wendy
So you'll need to come to the avatar party dressed as Fran then methinks.....

you say it as if that would be some sort of chore for Bill ! :)

xSalsa_Angelx
22nd-September-2003, 12:28 PM
well if your looking for dancers DS am here :rofl: :D

azande
22nd-September-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Graham
I don't look as threatening as Azande, so perhaps I wouldn't get the doorman job, but I'm certainly keen to be involved in this new enterprise. Perhaps I can enforce the no-touching rule.......

Graham, I can gladly leave you the doorman job, I'm sure you would do an outstanding job. As Aleks mentioned somewhere else I'd rather be the pole. :wink:

Graham
22nd-September-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by azande
Graham, I can gladly leave you the doorman job, I'm sure you would do an outstanding job. As Aleks mentioned somewhere else I'd rather be the pole. :wink: No, no - I'm quite sure YOU would be a much better doorman - any trouble you could just mutter something about a pebble in your shoe - I feel my rightful place is inside keeping an eye on the performers.

azande
22nd-September-2003, 01:25 PM
No, no - I'm quite sure YOU would be a much better doorman - any trouble you could just mutter something about a pebble in your shoe - I feel my rightful place is inside keeping an eye on the performers.

Ok, you keep an eye on them, I'll let them keep their hands on me and we'll have to find someone else for the door.

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-September-2003, 01:28 PM
Dont the doormen usually go home with the dancers though ? :)

Graham
22nd-September-2003, 01:32 PM
Ok, you keep an eye on them, I'll let them keep their hands on me and we'll have to find someone else for the door. Even for a man of your iron will and self control it would be asking too much to subject you to that continuously - I think we'll need to take turns.

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-September-2003, 01:39 PM
Even for a man of your iron will and self control it would be asking too much to subject you to that continuously - I think we'll need to take turns.

It would be remiss of me to let the 2 of you subject yourselves to such a degree of pressure without at least offering a hand. Im sure we can arrange shifts so that the pleasure...sorry...pressure, doesnt become to much. Ill cover the evening shift if thats ok ? :)

Aleks
22nd-September-2003, 01:39 PM
Even for a man of your iron will and self control it would be asking too much to subject you to that continuously - I think we'll need to take turns.

Azande gets the odd hours and you the even?
Do you want to rotate through girls during the course of the evening, or would you rather have a one-girl-a-night policy?

DS is "reserve" for when you take holidays?

Chicklet
22nd-September-2003, 01:42 PM
Do you want to rotate through girls
:confused: :confused: aren't the girls rotating "through" THEM????:innocent:

Aleks
22nd-September-2003, 01:42 PM
I haven't received any PMs from the dancer applicants.....did you get them ALL Wendy?

I think we should also have a Ladies Night (at least) once a week where the male staff take their turn at the poles...............

azande
22nd-September-2003, 01:46 PM
I haven't received any PMs from the dancer applicants.....did you get them ALL Wendy?

I think we should also have a Ladies Night (at least) once a week where the male staff take their turn at the poles...............

Only if the female staff take their turn as the poles....

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-September-2003, 02:00 PM
Only if the female staff take their turn as the poles....

i think thats a different sort of club altogether ? :)

have the dancers who are applying attached the relevant pictures ? :D

Graham
22nd-September-2003, 02:02 PM
Azande gets the odd hours and you the even? Sounds reasonable

Do you want to rotate through girls during the course of the evening, or would you rather have a one-girl-a-night policy? I'm definitely against a one-girl-a-night policy

DS is "reserve" for when you take holidays? I was thinking we could just have an annual shutdown in August.

Graham
22nd-September-2003, 02:05 PM
I haven't received any PMs from the dancer applicants xSAx applied publically though.

Wendy
22nd-September-2003, 02:17 PM
I'm definitely against a one-girl-a-night policy I don't think I could keep it up all night anyway ....:innocent: (oh my God .. one Saturday night spent with the Chick and look what's happened to me....)

Wxxx

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-September-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Dont the doormen usually go home with the dancers though ? :)

not where i worked no..!! :D
or i'll re-phrase that, they didn't go home with ME

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-September-2003, 02:45 PM
xSAx applied publically though.

Well might aswell ... I don't hold nowt back..>!!! :rofl:

Pole dancing is good when you get over the initial first try out of bumps and bruises,,,!!! :tears:

Aleks
24th-September-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Well might aswell ... I don't hold nowt back..>!!! :rofl:

Pole dancing is good when you get over the initial first try out of bumps and bruises,,,!!! :tears:

We definitely need a demonstration!

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-September-2003, 08:30 AM
We definitely need a demonstration!

No problem ..... don't ask me to climb to the top though, not figured that one out yet.. :D