PDA

View Full Version : The roll of the taxi dancer

Dreadful Scathe
19th-September-2003, 09:13 AM
So, taxi dancers..whats it gonna be ? :D

Aleks
19th-September-2003, 10:24 AM
Peanut butter on toasted rye-bread!!!!!!!!!

British wheat bread is yukky and should be banned!

(Where's the marmite?)

Jayne
19th-September-2003, 10:32 AM
I'm not a taxi dancer, but I voted anyway..

BTW, square sausage. What's all that about? Everyone knows that sausages should be cylindical and covered with a skin.

J :wink:

Dance Demon
19th-September-2003, 10:32 AM
I sometimes stop my truck at a cafe that does a Mega Breakfast roll with 5 items on it.....bacon, egg, sausage, black pud,tattie scone, inside a huge roll, with loads of broon sauce......washed down with loads of sweet black coffee..:yum: :drool: :yum: :drool:

Dance Demon
19th-September-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Jayne
I'm not a taxi dancer, but I voted anyway..

BTW, square sausage. What's all that about? Everyone knows that sausages should be cylindical and covered with a skin.

J :wink:

Ahhh the Lorne sausage...second only to haggis as traditional scottish fayre......many an ex pat living in sunnier climes, would kill for a roll with "the big skwerrr" on it:wink:

Dreadful Scathe
19th-September-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Aleks

(Where's the marmite?)

Thats covered by 'you wouldnt have heard of it, its unique' - yuch Marmite. I do find the adverts very funny :)

John S
19th-September-2003, 12:59 PM
Well, my mouth's watering at the thought of a hot bacon butty, but only if the bacon is grilled to a crisp ........ and the butter is melting out of the sides of the roll ....... and there's chips with brown sauce .......... and dark cola ......... and I get to lick my fingers afterwards ........
:drool: :drool:

Anyway, how come we're only allowed to vote for one? The fried locusts roll sounds nice and crunchy!

Wendy
19th-September-2003, 05:43 PM
Went for the bacon and egg.. but the egg HAS to be runny and you need brown sauce too... and the bacon needs to be crisp but not too crisp....mmmm ... but would only have this on a Saturday or Sunday... mid-week would be..mmmm.... something unique...... rocket or something.....

Wxxx

Emma
19th-September-2003, 06:12 PM
I'm so glad someone is finally dealing with *serious* issues - Nice one Scathe! :cheers:

Tiggerbabe
21st-September-2003, 07:21 PM
MMMmn! What a thought - just home and I'm starving!

Went for egg but it has to be fried and still with a runny yolk (you know the one that runs down your chin when you bite into it :wink: ) and ideally it would be accompanied by a bit of black pudding. :yum:

xSalsa_Angelx
22nd-September-2003, 12:30 PM
Cheese and Banana Toasties ... YUM YUM

Mary
22nd-September-2003, 01:45 PM
As I am not a true blue southerner, I am partial to the occasional chip butty.:nice:

However, if I am running late for work and there's no time for breakfast I ask the caterers for a bacon, egg & mushroom roll - egg with a runny yoke, and squirt a dollop of ketchup on it. :yum:
I then have to eat it so quickly that I end up wearing it!!!!:rolleyes:

M

Good to meet you at Amir's class Lorna. Looking forward to Las Palmas. I assume that was Brady you were with - isn't he the most gorgeous dancer (next to Amir of course). And was that Sheena as well?

CJ
27th-September-2003, 12:38 PM
Had to be bacon and egg... if only because the "sliced (lorne) sausage and black pudding" option wasn't there!!

(Which amateur put this thing together?!?!?!?)

Bacon slightly crispy, egg runny as hell... oh, and a BIG napkin!!

Got the urge now......:D

Dreadful Scathe
27th-September-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock

(Which amateur put this thing together?!?!?!?)

twas me :) square sausage is there, didnt consider black pudding as an option for the same roll - you freak :)

Guy at work has bacon and potato scone in a roll! weird.

Dance Demon
27th-September-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Guy at work has bacon and potato scone in a roll! weird.

Hhhhhmmmmmm..........yummy:yum: :drool: ...especially with loads of broon sauce:wink: