26th-August-2002, 11:05 PM
Testing:cheers: :o :D :eek: :nice: :wink: :waycool:

Testing

filthycute
28th-August-2002, 12:47 AM
monkey

filthycute
28th-August-2002, 12:51 AM
ok since i'm currently the only sad git with beggar all to do i'll stick on anything i think you might like. and since i know little about dance i'll stick to avatars :D not copying them all but there are some on here.

http://bibledatabase.org/avatar.html

filthycute
28th-August-2002, 12:39 PM
just trying to see what size this is.

John S
28th-August-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
just trying to see what size this is.

34B?

Curtain
28th-August-2002, 07:37 PM
You don't know ure sizes that well man, she is way less than 34. Maybe a 32B!! Hee Hee

John S
29th-August-2002, 02:28 AM
No woman is ever displeased by a man thinking there's more to her than there really is!

:wink:

filthycute
29th-August-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by John S
No woman is ever displeased by a man thinking there's more to her than there really is!

well that would really depend on which part of the body your looking at. i would love to hear your answer to the "does my bum look big in this" question. if it's on the same lines as your view above ....... 2 words! BRAVE MAN :what:

filthycute x x

John S
29th-August-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
i would love to hear your answer to the "does my bum look big in this" question. Ok, fc, here goes:

You know my thoughts never stray below the waist when we're dancing. I gaze into your eyes and nothing else matters.

Tiggerbabe
29th-August-2002, 09:13 PM
John Simpson you are such a smoothy it's no wonder Marion snapped you up.................:wink:

By the way, thanks for TWO - yes that was TWO IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!
dances last night - brilliant fun John!

Dunno if your bum looked big as I couldn't really see it when you were lying on the floor:wink: :yum:

John S
29th-August-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
John Simpson you are such a smoothy it's no wonder Marion snapped you up.................:wink:

Can't quite work out if that's a compliment, or if I should be offended because I've been snapped up like I was on the shelf (yeah, right) or should Marion be offended because she's fallen for the old smoothie routine. :what:

By the way, thanks for TWO - yes that was TWO IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!
dances last night - brilliant fun John!

I agree, highlight of the night for me - but for a lot of the women there I guess the highlight was 5 lorryloads of firemen in full uniform suddenly appearing! Didn't do much for me, though.:nice:

Dunno if your bum looked big as I couldn't really see it when you were lying on the floor:wink: :yum:

sssh ..... everyone will want to be trying that move now.