PDA

View Full Version : Bylines - can members suggest them?

robd
30th-October-2007, 05:18 PM
Inspired by the Blaze-coined new byline for Cruella ("Dickie Davies' Love Child") we got to thinking of other possibilities and today I requested a new one for myself. At Blaze I also suggested Marc's should be changed to "Bust-A-Move" rather than the dull "Ceroc Teacher & DJ". Could we have this thread to allow silver members to request new bylines for themselves (or others :devil: )?

For starters, I'm already bored with my new one and would like to have

WCS TepidShot

as my new one :grin:

Mezzosoprano
30th-October-2007, 05:20 PM
Inspired by the Blaze-coined new byline for Cruella ("Dickie Davies' Love Child") we got to thinking of other possibilities and today I requested a new one for myself. At Blaze I also suggested Marc's should be changed to "Bust-A-Move" rather than the dull "Ceroc Teacher & DJ". Could we have this thread to allow silver members to request new bylines for themselves (or others :devil: )?

For starters, I'm already bored with my new one and would like to have

WCS TepidShot

as my new one :grin:

How about "I was robd".....

I don't have one so I shouldn't really comment... sorry!

Caro
30th-October-2007, 05:27 PM
For starters, I'm already bored with my new one

hey you're lucky to have a new one in the first place (what's a plodder anyway?), I'm 'just' a senior member :sad:

WCS TepidShot

love it :rofl:

robd
30th-October-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm 'just' a senior member :sad:

For Caro, I suggest

Parker's Piece

which ticks the boxes for her obsession with US WCS Pro's as well as Cambridge geography :waycool:

Caro
30th-October-2007, 05:46 PM
For Caro, I suggest

Parker's Piece

:rofl: :blush:

...Cambridge geography :waycool:

what ? :confused:

robd
30th-October-2007, 05:49 PM
what ? :confused:

Google est votre ami (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=parker%27s+piece&btnG=Google+Search&meta=)

Caro
30th-October-2007, 05:50 PM
Google est votre ami (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=parker%27s+piece&btnG=Google+Search&meta=)

and what has it got to do with me ? :confused:

Jamie
30th-October-2007, 06:12 PM
I want something!! :D

Rhythm King
30th-October-2007, 06:13 PM
Me too!

Beowulf
30th-October-2007, 06:46 PM
I don't !

What's wrong with sticking to Senior Member, Registered User, Commercial Operator, Forum Administrator etc etc??

Just means more administration for Franck and his posse.. unless Franck adds in the mod (or is it a vBulletin setting) to allow users to change their own title? But that way lies madness ....

I like "Senior Member" .. makes me sound all grown up !!

Caro
30th-October-2007, 07:10 PM
hey you're lucky to have a new one in the first place

I want something!! :D

Me too!

why can I feel a group byline 'one of a bunch of moaners' coming :blush:

can I be hot-moaner in chief then ? :whistle:

Cruella
30th-October-2007, 07:18 PM
Inspired by the Blaze-coined new byline for Cruella ("Dickie Davies' Love Child")

I hadn't even noticed my byline had changed!:rofl:
Nice to know I was being talked about again in my absence.:whistle: (Must have been a boring weekend, if you had nothing better to do than discuss me)

Lynn
30th-October-2007, 07:22 PM
I had one, it just appeared after a comment I made, but my silver membership lapsed (for about a day) and I lost it.

David Bailey
30th-October-2007, 08:20 PM
Byline-changing was one of the possibilities suggested as a potential feature for "Gold" members in this thread:
http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/forum-technical-problems-questions-suggestions/10536-gold-membership-good-idea.html

At the moment, it's an Admin-only function, however.

Dreadful Scathe
30th-October-2007, 10:10 PM
Byline-changing was one of the possibilities suggested as a potential feature for "Gold" members in this thread:
http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/forum-technical-problems-questions-suggestions/10536-gold-membership-good-idea.html

At the moment, it's an Admin-only function, however.
hey - how long have you been a "super moderator"

David Bailey
30th-October-2007, 10:25 PM
hey - how long have you been a "super moderator"
I dunno, ages...

I think it's the default title for my membership type. There's a whole set of membership types - Commercial Operator, Silver Member, Administrator, etc., each with default titles.

And now I'm boring myself.

drathzel
31st-October-2007, 12:13 AM
jamies yours could be

super spinner
son of cruella
i've changed my mind

etc

Jamie
31st-October-2007, 03:41 AM
jamies yours could be

i've changed my mind