PDA

View Full Version : Route 66 Fri 19th September

Dance Demon
16th-September-2003, 01:13 AM
Well......for the rest of us mere mortals who won't be travelling down to the Smoke for the Jivemasters comp.....there's Route 66 on this Friday. All the usual red hot tunes supplied by the good Dr Feelgood and myself:waycool: All the details available on www.route66jive.com (http://)
:cheers:

TheTramp
16th-September-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Well......for the rest of us mere mortals who won't be travelling down to the Smoke for the Jivemasters comp.....there's Route 66 on this Friday. All the usual red hot tunes supplied by the good Dr Feelgood and myself:waycool: All the details available on www.route66jive.com (http://)
:cheers: :pout:

Don't suppose that you'd consider moving to next week, so that us sub mortals could come?? :D

Steve

Dance Demon
16th-September-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
:pout:

Don't suppose that you'd consider moving to next week, so that us sub mortals could come?? :D

Steve

'fraid not Steve me old son, you'll now just have to be patient, and wait 'till our 1st anniversary halloween party on 31st October:waycool: ......and we'll try to have a good time on Friday without you:wink:

TheTramp
16th-September-2003, 09:38 AM
How mean!! :na:

Steve

Dance Demon
18th-September-2003, 11:21 AM
Seems like a lot of people making the trip tomorrow.....Really looking forward to it.......

P.S. Steve.....the next ones halloween so get your outfit looked out

TheTramp
18th-September-2003, 11:27 AM
You really think I need a costume for halloween???

Steve

Lindsay
18th-September-2003, 12:58 PM
............... no Steve, just come as u are :D

Looking forward to Friday DD/DrF :grin:

Dance Demon
18th-September-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Lindsay
............... no Steve, just come as u are :D

Looking forward to Friday DD/DrF :grin:

Oooeer....thats maybe a bit TOO scary....:D

Dreadful Scathe
19th-September-2003, 04:54 PM
Oooo0oOO0oo0H it's Route 66 day. Where the soft drinks are easy and the women are cheap - i'm looking forward to some good easy listening and Barry Manilow tracks this evening ?*

* god knows where im going then, as its not Route 66 :D

Dreadful Scathe
19th-September-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
You really think I need a costume for halloween???

Course you do, you need a full werewolf costume so you dont frighten the children too much :D

Dave Hancock
19th-September-2003, 05:01 PM
3 hours to go till seriously nice music, easy soft drinks and cheap woman, oh roll on...

Wendy
19th-September-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock
3 hours to go till seriously nice music, easy soft drinks and cheap woman, oh roll on... I'll not be there :tears: :tears: :tears: so one less cheap woman for you to play with Dave babe !!! I'm sure there will be enough to go round though ... well as long as you feed them crocodiles...

Have fun !!!

Wxxx

Aleks
19th-September-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
well as long as you feed them crocodiles...

Should I save you some and send them with azande?

Wendy
19th-September-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Should I save you some and send them with azande? Sweet !!! No thanks, just save them for the club - we could give them out to the punters....:wink:

:kiss:

Wxxx

Chicklet
19th-September-2003, 05:46 PM
cheap woman, oh roll on...

womAn???

there'll be more than one surely!!!

Wendy
19th-September-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
womAn???

there'll be more than one surely!!! So you going then ? :rofl: :kiss: Don't let Dave Babe feed you ALL the crocodiles... let the other cheap women have a go !!! Such talent needs to be shared ....

Wxxx

Chicklet
19th-September-2003, 05:52 PM
I'll be there (if I ever get out of here!!!) and will wrestle one off him for you babes!!:waycool: :D

Dance Demon
20th-September-2003, 05:41 PM
Chickie DD .........I don't know if my heart could have stood the crocodile trick with you wearingTHAT top....
:drool: :drool: :drool: ............good job you didn't dance like your avatar....:wink: :wink:

No Barry Manilow.........just loads of good music.....big thanx from Dr F an me for all the nice comments re the music:D
Think we might be needing a bigger venue soon:na: ...

Wendy
20th-September-2003, 06:03 PM
Sorry to have missed it !!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Oh well, can look forward to the Halloween Party... think Wendy the Wicked Witch from the West has a certain ring to it....

See you tomorrow DD

Wxxx

Chicklet
22nd-September-2003, 02:19 PM
good job you didn't dance like your avatar....:wink: :wink:

och I just didn't have the right shoes on for the old somersault moves!!! They were actually very well held:blush: and would have been fine.

Question for you DD - I've asked this before and promptly forgotten, the really sexy foreign track you played right at the end.....do remind me....PM if you want to keep it a special signature track!.

Cx

Grant
24th-September-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
They were actually very well held:blush: Cx
dd certainly put that to the test, doing that layback with you
:devil:

grant

Dreadful Scathe
24th-September-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Grant
dd certainly put that to the test, doing that layback with you
t

they were indeed well held. I tried all sorts of jiggly moves and, although outwardly impressive, they failed to make chicklet even come close to 'falling out' with me ;)

Grant
24th-September-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
they were indeed well held. I tried all sorts of jiggly moves and, although outwardly impressive, they failed to make chicklet even come close to 'falling out' with me ;)
she was indeed much more restrained than we expected :D

grant
ps. anyone know what happened to dave?

Dave Hancock
24th-September-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Grant
ps. anyone know what happened to dave?

Guess I could hazard a guess!

Had been full of the flu all week and only decided to go as had a guest down who was keen and I also really love the music. Several hours later and no breaks or water, etc and I think I just burned out a bit, was sick and the whole room was spinny, however got taken outside by John, Lana, Monika and others and came to after a wee bit. Thanks to all who looked after me:D :D
Just think that Route 66 should come with a health warning as the music is just sooo good:waycool:

Grant
24th-September-2003, 03:53 PM
Had been full of the flu all week
sorry to hear that
trust you have recovered now

grant

Dance Demon
24th-September-2003, 05:03 PM

Just think that Route 66 should come with a health warning as the music is just sooo good:waycool:

Cheers dave. Dr F an' me put a lot of thought and effort into getting the music mix right, and we've had loads of positive feedback so it's all worth it.
"route 66...where the music's so good it makes you ill":confused: errm maybe not:wink:

Dreadful Scathe
24th-September-2003, 05:13 PM

"route 66...where the music's so good it makes you ill":confused: errm maybe not:wink:

You really should think about getting some leaflets done up and distributing them round the doctors, paramedics and nurses :). They must have a staff room to put them up in? :)