PDA

View Full Version : English Language Reading Test

Dreadful Scathe
12th-September-2003, 04:13 PM
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Spooky or what - now look at individual words :)

Graham
12th-September-2003, 04:25 PM
Not olny taht, but the suuoonccbiss pnirecssog wichh awlols you to irnoge slpenilg/gmmaarr mtakeiss aslo sitll wrkos, so tehy don't eevn need to be ealctxy the rhogt lttoers, nveer mnid the rhgit oderr!

Grant
17th-September-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Not olny taht, but the suuoonccbiss pnirecssog wichh awlols you to irnoge slpenilg/gmmaarr mtakeiss aslo sitll wrkos, so tehy don't eevn need to be ealctxy the rhogt lttoers, nveer mnid the rhgit oderr!
stutiaion vcaant
pandet wnated to flil teh psot rcentley vcatead by grhaam :D

ganrt

John S
17th-September-2003, 06:53 PM
Jsut hraed a luod carsh as Haether's spllechcek exlpoedd
:what:

Dreadful Scathe
17th-September-2003, 10:03 PM
:rofl:

lguah as Hehtaer skcams Jhon aoubt the haed for snitggesug she ndees a slepl cekcehr

Heather
17th-September-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
:rofl:

lguah as Hehtaer skcams Jhon aoubt the haed for snitggesug she ndees a slepl cekcehr

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heather,
XX

Heather
17th-September-2003, 11:03 PM
:D :D Just thought I'd add that reading this thread reminds me of some of the pieces of writing I have received from primary pupils in the past. None of them had acieved Level A in their National Tests either !!!!:wink:

:kiss: :hug:
Heather.

Neil
18th-September-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Heather
... acieved ... Ahem. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Neil

(there goes my chance of a dance on Saturday :( )