PDA

View Full Version : Nicole's last dance

Simon r
11th-October-2007, 08:54 AM
As some of you are aware nicole has now hung up her shoes on the comps, i would just like to thank her for such a great couple of years.

The patience required to partner dance for comps is massive when it's your partner as well, then the trouble starts.

Thanks hun for such a great time,

LOL simon

Will
11th-October-2007, 09:59 AM
Anyone who can drag SimonR through to competition victory has to be admired :wink:

Nicole is an amazing dancer, and so it is with great pleasure that I can announce that she's agreed to compete with me from now on!!! - honest.:D:D:D

In all seriousness though, a quality gal both on and off the dance floor.

Will

P.S. How did you ever get your hands on her Simon?

David Franklin
11th-October-2007, 10:06 AM
The patience required to partner dance for comps is massive when I'm your partner as well, then the trouble starts.Fixed that quote for you, Simon... :devil:

Joking aside, Nicole's a great dancer, and together you've always been one of my favorite MJ couples. Do keep dancing, even if you avoid all the nasty competitive stuff...

Freudian Hips
11th-October-2007, 12:20 PM
Just to say, I love watching you dance, Nicole. Hope still to see you on a social if not the competition dance floor. :flower:

Gerry
11th-October-2007, 12:56 PM
Does this mean she will be coming over to the dark side and will be seen dancing WCS

fletch
11th-October-2007, 01:05 PM
Does this mean she will be coming over to the dark side and will be seen dancing WCS

Nicole is multi talented and i'm sure a bit of WCS won't be a problem for her, isn't WCS/Jive her speciality? you might even get a dance Gerry (with Nicole that is) :na:

seriously

Good luck Angle. :hug:

cutey
11th-October-2007, 01:53 PM
As some of you are aware nicole has now hung up her shoes on the comps, i would just like to thank her for such a great couple of years.

The patience required to partner dance for comps is massive when it's your partner as well, then the trouble starts.

Thanks hun for such a great time,

LOL simon

WOW Simon I am completely taken back... your right we have had a fantastic three years competiting! :clap::cheers:
You are truely an amazing dancer and not sure how many women can say this but
I HAD THE DANCE OF MY LIFE AT BRIT ROCK
My dance shoes are not hung up completely I will continue to teach with that gorgeous man of mine and start to enjoy my dancing and YES that includes WCS!:clap:

Thank you to everyone for all your support and lovely comments I have received since announcing my retirement.

Simon - I LOVE YOU and thank you for being a truely wonderful dance partner.:love:

David Franklin
11th-October-2007, 02:06 PM
My dance shoes are not hung up completely I will continue to try to teach that gorgeous man of mineFixed that quote for you too... :wink:

Lory
11th-October-2007, 02:13 PM
Simon - I LOVE YOU
I suppose someone has to :devil::wink:

Seriously though Nicole, you've been a pleasure to watch and a fantastic asset the the world of MJ, helping to raise the bar to another level! :worthy:

I wish you all the best for the future! :hug:

p.s. love you really Simon! :na:

drathzel
11th-October-2007, 02:34 PM
Seriously though Nicole, you've been a pleasure to watch and a fantastic asset the the world of MJ, helping to raise the bar to another level! :worthy:

:yeah: i personally will miss your showcases! But i am glad we will still see you teaching and dancing!

Wobbly Dave
11th-October-2007, 03:25 PM
I was lucky enough to get an hour of private lessons with S&N at Blaze earlier this year. You both are truely great dancers and I trust you'll continue to enjoy it.

Achaeco
11th-October-2007, 03:26 PM
I can only echo what everyone else has and will say about you Nicole.

Now, who can Simon get to make him look as good :what:

Only joking Simon. Will you be looking for a new partner?

Nessiemonster
11th-October-2007, 05:16 PM
So glad I got to see your showcase dance at the Beach Ballroom and Blaze earlier in the year. It was fantastic to watch and an inspiration to me in terms of adding bits of other dance styles into MJ, not so easy in freestyle, but something to aim for when I'm given chance to play. :flower:

Minnie M
11th-October-2007, 05:26 PM
.........Nicole is an amazing dancer..../snip/.......a quality gal both on and off the dance floor...
:yeah::respect:

....... Nicole's a great dancer...
:yeah::respect:

.......you've been a pleasure to watch and a fantastic asset the the world of MJ, helping to raise the bar to another level! :worthy:

:yeah::respect: :yeah:

I agree with all the above and more - hope to see you lots more on the dance floor :hug:

I start my diet after Breeze to get into that fab purple outfit (only need to loose about 4 stone - and have the surgery) so it you don't sell, save it for me :whistle: