PDA

View Full Version : message displays

Chris
11th-September-2003, 05:57 PM
Anyone else having or had (and knows how to fix) display errors on the forum board? When I click on 'latest message' by someone I'm getting directed to old posts from August:confused:

TheTramp
11th-September-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Chris
Anyone else having or had (and knows how to fix) display errors on the forum board? When I click on 'latest message' by someone I'm getting directed to old posts from August:confused: Is that in a 'poll' thread, Chris??

If the thread is a poll, then it will become a 'new message' everytime someone posts on the poll, even if they don't put up an actual message.

Did that explain it. I think I've had brain overload today!!

(If anyone wants to ask me about Mens Rea and Actus Reus now, just go ahead!!!) :D

Steve

Chris
11th-September-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Is that in a 'poll' thread, Chris??

If the thread is a poll, then it will become a 'new message' everytime someone posts on the poll, even if they don't put up an actual message.

Did that explain it.

Cheers, Steve - yes it did. Someone's just PM'd me with the same info but thanks again - and hopefully if anyone else wonders they'll see this tthread.

I think I've had brain overload today!!
(If anyone wants to ask me about Mens Rea and Actus Reus now, just go ahead!!!) :D
Steve [/B]

So have you been intending to overlaod your brain or did it just 'happen'?:rofl:

Emma
11th-September-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Steve I'd make a joke about Chris Rea, but that would be a crime as it involves both the above, wouldn't it? :devil: