PDA

View Full Version : Jordan and Tatiana, Parker and Jessica coming to the Midlands!

Cruella
24th-September-2007, 06:01 PM
Apparently, Jordan and Tatiana are coming over in March to do a weekend of WCS workshops and freestyles right here in Northampton! How cool is that for us in the Midlands! If that is a success, we are then having Parker and Jessica in July! Woo Hoo :clap:

angelique
24th-September-2007, 06:02 PM
Apparently, Jordan and Tatiana are coming over in March to do a weekend of WCS workshops and freestyles right here in Northampton! How cool is that for us in the Midlands! If that is a success, we are then having Rarker and Jessica in July! Woo Hoo :clap:

wooooo hooooooooo

look forward to seeing rarker and kessica :wink:

:respect:

Zebra Woman
24th-September-2007, 06:03 PM
Apparently, Jordan and Tatiana are coming over in March to do a weekend of WCS workshops and freestyles right here in Northampton! How cool is that for us in the Midlands! If that is a success, we are then having Rarker and Jessica in July! Woo Hoo :clap:

Ooooh that is way cool for us :waycool:

A local WCS weekender where we get to sleep in our own beds! How fab is that? :clap:

When is it?

Cruella
24th-September-2007, 06:08 PM
Bugger, you two quoted before I could edit! :blush:

Jordan and Tatiana March 28th to March 30th 2008

Parker and Jessica July 18th to July 20th 2008.

Not sure where you can get the details for yourself, I was sent an email. I'll check and get back when I know more.

Caro
24th-September-2007, 06:16 PM
Jordan and Tatiana March 28th to March 30th 2008

Parker and Jessica July 18th to July 20th 2008.

that's great news indeed, not only for the midlanders as I certainly plan on attending (money permitting). :respect:

Angelique / Paul Harris are organising I believe, could you provide a website with all the info ?

Cruella
24th-September-2007, 06:20 PM
that's great news indeed, not only for the midlanders as I certainly plan on attending (money permitting). :respect:

Angelique / Paul Harris are organising I believe, could you provide a website with all the info ?
Sorry, all I have is an email address. I don't think I can copy the email on to here though, as I suspect i'd get my wrist slapped. PM me for the email address if you like.

angelique
24th-September-2007, 06:23 PM
Sorry, all I have is an email address. I don't think I can copy the email on to here though, as I suspect i'd get my wrist slapped. PM me for the email address if you like.

Di you getting in trouble....surely not? :wink:

Cruella
24th-September-2007, 06:25 PM
:innocent:Moi?
Maybe I enjoy it. :whistle:

angelique
24th-September-2007, 06:29 PM
that reply again....surely not?

HelenB
24th-September-2007, 06:37 PM
Ooooh that is way cool for us :waycool:

A local WCS weekender where we get to sleep in our own beds! How fab is that? :clap:

:yeah: :clap::clap::clap:

I'm planning on going :D

WittyBird
24th-September-2007, 06:44 PM
:yeah: :clap::clap::clap:

I'm planning on going :D

:yeah: Places already booked waist permitting :wink:

Caro
24th-September-2007, 06:48 PM

I meant Angelique, Di, not you :rolleyes:. Assuming there is a website with all the info for it somewhere Angelique ?

angelique
24th-September-2007, 07:01 PM
No, not got a website yet ....being dealt with.
People can pm me on here or email me for further details ....will make sure my email address is in my profile

me and hubby are arranging / organising it :D

Lory
24th-September-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm coming :clap:

and I'd also like to book a bed for the night as well (at your house Angelique :D)

angelique
24th-September-2007, 07:38 PM
My house...which will hopefully be the pub by then, just gets fuller by the minute......maybe we should have gone into the hotel trade??

Am checking out cheap hotel deals local to the area xx

marty_baby
24th-September-2007, 10:36 PM
:yeah: Places already booked waist permitting :wink:

Congradulations Bex! :nice:

.....for a boy, martin is a good name imho..... :na:

martin x

ji vep
24th-September-2007, 10:39 PM
I definately going to this event, it will be great.

After not being able to go Southport, lucky old me has got March wekend off:nice:

I'm going to Parker & Jessica event too, we are being spoilt, especially if your going on the SHAZAM cruise too (Sorry to rub it in):grin:

Thank you Angelique and David for organising this event

Rhythm King
25th-September-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm planning to go if I'm here. Could anybody put me up? Pretty please :flower:

Cruella
25th-September-2007, 12:52 PM
Could anybody put me up?

Put you up what?

Caro
25th-September-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm planning to go if I'm here. Could anybody put me up? Pretty please :flower:

:yeah: :whistle:

my understanding of the English geography is terrible... is there a lot of forumites leaving in the area ?

oh and my pretty pleases are a lot prettier than RK's :na:

HelenB
25th-September-2007, 01:20 PM
Hmmm, I wonder how much we could charge?.... :rolleyes:

angelique
25th-September-2007, 05:08 PM
What a good idea about bunking in with peole who are local.

Have checked out the local travel lodge and they are offering a family room which accomodates 3 adults for £39.00 per night...not bad as long as you kow who you are bunking inn with! :wink:

Mr Paul H....did you not know that going on cruises is bad for your health?? :D

Rhythm King
27th-September-2007, 09:19 AM
Put you up what?

I'm up for almost anything, so long as it isn't illegal :whistle:

:yeah: :whistle:

my understanding of the English geography is terrible... is there a lot of forumites leaving in the area ?
QUOTE=Caro;412304]Hopefully there'll be a lot of forumites staying in the area too :wink:
oh and my pretty pleases are a lot prettier than RK's :na: [/QUOTE]

We can always share :hug:

angelique
12th-October-2007, 01:50 AM
Am now in the pub and finding lots of attic space and hidey holes for people to bunk in!! :wink:

melb
3rd-January-2008, 03:06 PM
woohoo am soo excitited just booked up for J and T in March:clap:....... sounds like there is a big scottish following as well. cant wait!!! Anyone else booked up for this event???

Jennifer
5th-March-2008, 01:13 PM
Ok, I'm going to have to make some travel arrangements for this soon. Could anyone tell me what the closest railway station to this event is? :flower:

Northants Girly
6th-March-2008, 12:50 PM
Ok, I'm going to have to make some travel arrangements for this soon. Could anyone tell me what the closest railway station to this event is? :flower:I think it will be Northampton.

More details about the venue are on the website (http://www.royaloak-pub.co.uk/)

If you are planning to use a local taxi it might be a good idea to get some quotes in advance and taxi share. Here in Northampton if you live in a "village" of which Blisworth is one of - the taxis automatically slap an extra £5 surcharge on your bill. So a taxi from eg. my village (which is only a few miles from Blisworth) to Blisworth actually costs a bomb! :(

See you there :D

eeyore
6th-March-2008, 09:35 PM
Unfortunately I've had to cancel my booking for this weekend for family reasons. I'd booked a room at Travel Lodge Rushden (Northamptonshire, other side of M1) for the Saturday night, & would hate to see it go to waste if it's of use to anyone. It's not the closest hotel but isn't too far away...
Please PM me if you're interested... The booking is in a female name so probably can't be used by a single male, but it is a family room ie double, sofa bed & pull out.

DavidY
6th-March-2008, 10:20 PM
The booking is in a female name so probably can't be used by a single male, but it is a family room ie double, sofa bed & pull out.Might be worth checking with Travelodge though?:flower: It doesn't make any difference to them whether you're male or female.

angelique
7th-March-2008, 01:26 AM
An update

Spoke to Jordan recently to discuss what's happening.
He has told me the that the choreographed routine that they will be dancing on thte saturday night is "awesome"...it received rave reviews in the States a few weeks ago when they danced it for the first time. It will be the only chance they get to dance it here in the Uk this year!

Also, got bookings now from the Swedish enthusiasts of WCS. Got some australians coming , a shower of Scottish folks and some coming from Wales....how cool is that? :waycool:

See you all soon x :flower:

JoannaC
7th-March-2008, 01:22 PM
Just sent my cheque off, cant wait. WCS all weekend :grin:
Tickets are selling fast and there are only a few single female tickets left so you should book asap if you are interested.

See you there :clap:

eeyore
7th-March-2008, 01:28 PM
Might be worth checking with Travelodge though?:flower: It doesn't make any difference to them whether you're male or female.
It was an advance deal, non transferrable non refundable, so you'd probably have to go as me. You only need the reference I think, but I'm sure my name would be on their list...

Little Monkey
7th-March-2008, 02:36 PM
How the hell did I miss this thread earlier????

I wanna go!!! Are there still spaces? Accomodation? Who are you sharing with, Jennifer? Looking for a room mate? :wink::flower:

Could someone please send me some info on this?

Hopeful Little Monkey :flower:

Little Monkey
7th-March-2008, 02:40 PM
According to the website, this event has been moved a month (http://www.royaloak-pub.co.uk/Index.cfm?pageID=3&mode=showEvent&id=9), and is now in April.

Northants Girly
7th-March-2008, 03:09 PM
The Walnut Tree (http://www.walnut-tree.co.uk/) in Blisworth still seems to have rooms over that weekend via Laterooms. (http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1109/pvTACR123/hotel-reservations/92966_walnut-tree-inn-blisworth-northampton.aspx) Probably would be best to stay as close as poss as taxis are expensive (see post above)

Little Monkey
7th-March-2008, 03:37 PM
The Walnut Tree (http://www.walnut-tree.co.uk/) in Blisworth still seems to have rooms over that weekend via Laterooms. (http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1109/pvTACR123/hotel-reservations/92966_walnut-tree-inn-blisworth-northampton.aspx) Probably would be best to stay as close as poss as taxis are expensive (see post above)

Thanks darling.

Well, I've just printed out the booking form, so it looks like I'm going! :clap:
Poor Jennifer will be my roomie again..... That girl's a sucker for punishment! :rofl:

So, who's all going then? How many from Scotland?

angelique
18th-March-2008, 12:47 PM
Hey guys
Just to let you know I have managed to secure agood deal with the local Holiday Inn which is close to us.
PM for further details .....the deals are working out ot about £10.00 per person per night which I thougt was great! :respect:

FoxyFunkster
18th-March-2008, 03:57 PM
An update

Spoke to Jordan recently to discuss what's happening.
He has told me the that the choreographed routine that they will be dancing on thte saturday night is "awesome"...it received rave reviews in the States a few weeks ago when they danced it for the first time. It will be the only chance they get to dance it here in the Uk this year!

Also, got bookings now from the Swedish enthusiasts of WCS. Got some australians coming , a shower of Scottish folks and some coming from Wales....how cool is that? :waycool:

See you all soon x :flower:

YouTube - US Open Swing Championships Jordan Frisbee&Tatiana Mollmann (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r98s0tmCsHs&feature=related)

here it is at the US open, dancing to How to save a life by the fray...simply breathtaking...worth coming just to see this alone...

angelique
18th-March-2008, 05:47 PM
:yeah:

Glad you agree FF
Have to say the first time I saw it, it took my breath away and made me consider giving up WCS altogether! :sick:

Am going to make sure that I get an absolute primeposition to see this for real when they do it here...am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

NZ Monkey
18th-March-2008, 11:26 PM
YouTube - US Open Swing Championships Jordan Frisbee&Tatiana Mollmann (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r98s0tmCsHs&feature=related)

here it is at the US open, dancing to How to save a life by the fray...simply breathtaking...worth coming just to see this alone...Agreed.

I saw this routine in Sydney in December and it's simply stunning. I think it's probably J&T finest display of musicality so far, which is saying something.

That said, "Pump it" will always have a special place in my heart :wink:

Cruella
24th-March-2008, 01:14 PM
Went to the venue yesterday, for a WCS Tdance. So booked my place for the J&T weekend whilst I was there. :D

Caro
21st-April-2008, 01:29 PM
Is there a schedule available for this now ? :flower:

JoannaC
21st-April-2008, 01:50 PM
I was just wondering that too, so called Angelique.

Fri Freestyle 8-late?

Saturday opens from 10am to sign in. Lunch menu will be available, the idea being you book and pay in the morning so its ready when the class is over.

Lessons 11am-1pm then 3pm-5pm (TBC)

Sat Freestyle 8-Late?

Sun Freestyle 8-12

Soft drinks for sale and light refreshments available for lunch. Evening meals too.

Still some places available.

HelenB
21st-April-2008, 04:15 PM
I was going to be there for the whole weekend but my circumstances have changed so I can only make the Saturday :tears: :tears:

Not fair :(

(I wish there was a tantrum smiley...:mad:)

Caro
17th-June-2008, 03:13 PM
I understand the event with P&J has now been cancelled ? :confused:

Northants Girly
17th-June-2008, 03:20 PM
I understand the event with P&J has now been cancelled ? :confused:Yep unfortunately so due to it clashing with another WCS weekender.

Angelique has had no internet access for a while btw so might not reply to any emails etc anyone sends her.

JoannaC
17th-June-2008, 10:27 PM
Thats good news, as I could not make those dates. Maybe I can still go.

Reet Petite
18th-June-2008, 12:17 AM
I understand the event with P&J has now been cancelled ? :confused:

Maybe Jessica's new boobs need more time to settle :eek:

mikeyr
18th-June-2008, 12:42 PM
Maybe Jessica's new boobs need more time to settle :eek:

Ouch............!!:whistle::wink: