PDA

View Full Version : Secret overhead neck turn walk

Franck
11th-July-2002, 12:05 PM
This move starts like the sway. So right to right, swing her back and swing her forward. Raise your left to turn the girl clockwise and pull on it towards the back of your head to enable her to step back; your right hand should now move over her head and to her right shoulder. Let go of the left hand and swing her forward. Gently press your right hand at the bottom part of her neck (not the shoulderÉthe signal would be wrong) so that she turns anti clockwise under your right elbow (which should be raised). As she comes round, VERY quickly slide your right hand to her upper arm and take hold of her left arm with your left hand as you twist her to the right, left and right again. You can then free spin for the exit.

Tiggerbabe
11th-July-2002, 10:57 PM
This is one that I did remember and we have been practicing it with gusto ( for those of you who don't know her she's just a very energetic Dundee cerocer :wink: ).
It is such a nice move and you can make the ending last a bit longer doing the "walking in front of the man " ending. Great fun!

Franck
17th-August-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
It is such a nice move and you can make the ending last a bit longer doing the "walking in front of the man " ending. Great fun! It is amazing how quickly you forget these moves... If you are at the party tonight, I would not mind practising it, especially the ending you are talking about... :nice:

On a separate subject, I am surprised at how little this area of the forum has been used, I was expecting many discussions / clarifications of the moves to come up, especially with Lydia and Viktor around to help...

Franck.

Franck
20th-August-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Franck
It is amazing how quickly you forget these moves... If you are at the party tonight, I would not mind practising it, especially the ending you are talking about... :nice: Thanks a lot for showing me the move again, but I was on such a high, it left my brain as quickly as it entered... I'll have to practise again with you next time I see you...
Thanks for a grea evening at the Party, you lot from Dundee certainly know how to enjoy yourselves... :cheers:

Franck.