PDA

View Full Version : Southport countdown

Bluey
13th-September-2007, 08:07 AM
Moved from the Southport September 07 Thread - Franck.

Its tomorrow
How many hours before we can check in??

Lynn
13th-September-2007, 08:14 AM
How many hours before we can check in??Counting the hours now? :rofl:

I make it 32...

under par
13th-September-2007, 08:17 AM
How many hours before we can check in??

By my reckoning its 32 hours till check-in time Bluey ( 4 o-clock Friday)

And the weather forecast looks brill.:waycool::waycool::waycool:

stewart38
13th-September-2007, 09:21 AM
It is now 18.23 on Wednesday evening my clothes for SP are still waiting to be washed.

XXX XXX DTS Dave

Mine to , but im sure she will get her act together :wink:

Everyone got their tickets yet ? :sick:

under par
13th-September-2007, 09:22 AM
31 hours:D:D

can't wait:drool:

jive-vee
13th-September-2007, 09:36 AM
Eeeek, I still need to wash my clothes!!!! (at least I know what I need to wash and pack) :blush:

under par
13th-September-2007, 10:18 AM
:waycool::waycool:30 hours:waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

David Bailey
13th-September-2007, 10:23 AM
Any more of this countdown rubbish, and I'll move the thread to "Fun and games"... :rolleyes: :na:

under par
13th-September-2007, 10:32 AM
Any more of this countdown rubbish, and I'll move the thread to "Fun and games"... :rolleyes: :na:

Right thats it !!! We have got to get DJ involved in the next SP so he can join in the fun.... we might even get him to smile.....:D

How about all the forumites at the forum gathering tomorrow sponsor DJ to the tune of £1 and pay for his ticket to SP in february

THEN we could try and get him really excited about going to SP and he could join in all the fun too.

SPONSOR DJ for a £1 to make a grumpy mod a happy smiley man !!!

PS 29 and half hours:yeah:

Lynn
13th-September-2007, 11:22 AM
Any more of this countdown rubbish, and I'll move the thread to "Fun and games"... :rolleyes: :na:You could just not read this thread? I'm sure Lory could moderate any extremely unsuitable posts or inappropriate posts.

BTW - in another 40 mins it will be 28 hours...:whistle:

(Actually the countdown is scary, I have so much to do between now and I leave the house - which will be in about 25 hours....)

Caz
13th-September-2007, 11:23 AM
(Actually the countdown is scary, I have so much to do between now and I leave the house - which will be in about 25 hours....)

:yeah: eek.. defo ..... need to pack yet.... will be at work for 5 of those hours, taxi-ing for 3, eek.. no time :eek:

Rhythm King
13th-September-2007, 11:28 AM
How about all the forumites at the forum gathering tomorrow sponsor DJ to the tune of £1 and pay for his ticket to SP in february

How about we ask him what his desert island discs are, then have a whip round, buy them and send him to one...:devil:

David Bailey
13th-September-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm sure Lory could moderate any extremely unsuitable posts or inappropriate posts.
What, like, all of them?

And unlike me, I'm not really convinced Lory's keen to annoy lots of SP-ers...

You could just not read this thread?
Unfortunately, it appears on the New posts thing - and occasionally it's worth reading.

Seriously, there is actually a case for moving the "countdown" posts to a separate thread, based on purely objective information-content criteria.

Freya
13th-September-2007, 11:41 AM
Yike's there's only 21hrs and 15 mins till We leave aberdeen for SP! So much to do and so little time to do it in!

Lynn
13th-September-2007, 11:44 AM
Unfortunately, it appears on the New posts thing - and occasionally it's worth reading. On this thread? Sure its just a bunch of us jumping up and down in excitement, BBQ details and mutual 'help I haven't packed yet' comments.

Seriously, there is actually a case for moving the "countdown" posts to a separate thread, based on purely objective information-content criteria.Don't worry, all these posts will soon end, in fact in about... no, not going to say it!

under par
13th-September-2007, 11:57 AM
Don't worry, all these posts will soon end, in fact in about... no, not going to say it!

I will then Lynn 28 hours till check-in

2 and half hours till we leave this damn computer alone at home.:whistle:

We set off 1430 hours:yeah:

gonna try and get past London by 1700 hopefully:whistle:

then its off to see family "up north" before arriving at sunny SP tomorrow:drool:

Trouble
13th-September-2007, 01:12 PM
Im all packed. Bags already at DTS's. Going down to his at 9 tonight then little lay in tommorow and on our way we will be....... after shopping.

SO EXCITED.........

27 hours to go guys.xxxxxxxx :love: :flower: :clap:

Lynn
13th-September-2007, 01:19 PM
So now we have two Southport threads on the go at once? :D

Ah well, not for long, of course come Monday (or poss Sunday) we'll have an aftermath thread as well!

Trouble
13th-September-2007, 04:14 PM
:D:respect::love: :wink: :rolleyes:24 hours to go :awe::love::D:rolleyes:

Lynn
13th-September-2007, 04:29 PM
:D:respect::love: :wink: :rolleyes:24 hours to go :awe::love::D:rolleyes:I'm just out of a 3 hour meeting. I did look at my watch near the end and think, this time tomorrow I'll be on the train almost at Ainsdale!:D

Minnie M
13th-September-2007, 04:58 PM
:D:respect::love: :wink: :rolleyes:24 hours to go :awe::love::D:rolleyes:

(in pantomime voice)
Oh no it isn't !

Jacqui82
13th-September-2007, 05:46 PM
OH YES IT IS!!!:drool:

But then I was always numerically challenged!:blush:

See you tommorrow Becci.:clap:

Minnie M
13th-September-2007, 06:15 PM
OH YES IT IS!!!:drool:

But then I was always numerically challenged!:blush:

See you tommorrow Becci.:clap:

:tears::tears::tears:I only said that because I wanted to join it :tears::tears:
have fun everyone

fletch
13th-September-2007, 06:36 PM
20 hours

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

i'v been to the osterpaths :sick: can't dance tonight :tears:but I have exersises to do to ease the pain :sick: I just can't lie on my back :whistle: I have to be upright or on my side :eek: how will I cope, it opens up a whole new world :devil:

:D

Red Lory
13th-September-2007, 08:00 PM
Good luck, hope you get better soon!

robd
13th-September-2007, 09:00 PM
19 hours to registration :clap:

24 hours to the forumites gathering :grin:

LemonCake
13th-September-2007, 09:06 PM
24 hours to the forumites gathering :grin:

And I still don't have a t-shirt! :eek:

However I do have
4 lemon cakes
banana cake
apple cake
chocolate orange cake
lemon almond cake
chocolate brownies
and perhaps even gingerbread...

Which should be enough to identify me by! :D

Lynn
13th-September-2007, 11:44 PM
Oh dear, just over 12 hours till I leave and I haven't packed yet! Ah well, there is always tomorrow morning!

jive-vee
13th-September-2007, 11:51 PM
Oh dear, just over 12 hours till I leave and I haven't packed yet! Ah well, there is always tomorrow morning!

I still can't pack - my clothes are still drying. It's always at this point that I think to myself "next time I'll be more organised!!":whistle::whistle:

Lynn
13th-September-2007, 11:55 PM
I still can't pack - my clothes are still drying. It's always at this point that I think to myself "next time I'll be more organised!!":whistle::whistle:Some of mine are too! Hence the packing in the morning plan.

And I was going to be more organised but unplanned events this week overtook me.

But I don't care, a range of trousers, tops, skirts and a dress and I'm sorted.

WittyBird
14th-September-2007, 12:14 AM
And I still don't have a t-shirt! :eek:

However I do have
4 lemon cakes
banana cake
apple cake
chocolate orange cake
lemon almond cake
chocolate brownies
and perhaps even gingerbread...

Which should be enough to identify me by! :D

I can't believe you've forgotten my special request :tears::tears::tears:

What will I do without Carrott cake :innocent:

Oh its 14 Hours and 47 Minutes until Checkin opens :clap:

Lynn
14th-September-2007, 09:02 AM
About 3 hours now till I leave. I think maybe I'd better start packing...! :really:

See everyone later!

tsh
15th-September-2007, 10:41 AM
Only 48 hours left :(

The Librarian
19th-September-2007, 09:25 AM
Well its all over for another 136 sleeps

Is it my imagination or do we not have a Southport February 2008 thread yet?

I see there is one for September 2008 (!), but I'm too scared to start one of my own for fear of being told that if I'd searched a bit harder, I'd have found it.:tears:

So let's see what happens now...

Roger