PDA

View Full Version : lorna's hen night photos

Lorna
5th-September-2003, 09:25 PM
Hi,

just thought a few of you may be entertained by these photos. We all had a great time, as you can see

Lorna
5th-September-2003, 09:29 PM
Here's another......

Lorna
5th-September-2003, 09:31 PM
And the last one , I promise...

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

For those of you who don't know, the girl with me in the top photo is Lisa, my partner in crime here in Aberdeen.

Tiggerbabe
5th-September-2003, 10:44 PM
Hey Lorna - nice pants! :wink: :D

Bill
8th-September-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Hey Lorna - nice pants! :wink: :D

Yeh..............very groovy..... better take them to Las Palmas :rolleyes: :sick:

Dreadful Scathe
8th-September-2003, 05:34 PM
Why are there MEN on a hen night ? :) (strange men are excepted of course...so...yup you're ok)

The strange man with the beard...is that the stripper ? :)

Fran
8th-September-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Why are there MEN on a hen night ? :) (strange men are excepted of course...so...yup you're ok)

The strange man with the beard...is that the stripper ? :)

hes doing the funky chicken!! its the latest move learnt at the ceroc up date - watch out- it will be in this weeks class!! - with a few combs of course:wink:

looks like you had a great time lorna:hug:

franx

Lisa
9th-September-2003, 10:19 AM
Oh my god Mrs Baker.... ..these piccies brings back memories!!! It was a fabulous night ....Lorna not only completed all her hen tasks but demanded more! :D

Originally posted by Bill
Yeh..............very groovy..... better take them to Las Palmas :rolleyes: :sick:

Well she would but you'd have to contact members of Glasweigan constabulary first! :devil: I'm going to zip it up there...rule of the hen night of course!

Lisa x