PDA

View Full Version : Tonight at Perth

TheTramp
5th-September-2003, 12:29 AM
Just wanted to say what a fantastic night I just had at Perth.

Dances with Sheena, Fran, Laura (up from Manchester), Lorna, Heather, Jackie, and not forgetting the one with Bill (he led, I did 'the Tease', it's said that he'll recover sometime around February). And others that I didn't get a chance to dance with (Sherwin, Franck and Linda amongst them) :( I think you'd have to travel a long way to get that many great dancers in one room.....

Will you all come back next week please???

Steve

Bill
5th-September-2003, 10:52 AM
That was frightening...................:what: :wink: ................watching those muckle great feet running inside my legs. Somehow it just wasn't the same as when Fran, Laura or the other lovely women do it.

Sorry Steve..................no offence meant :innocent: :na:

but a great night and must try and get back down again.

Lorna
5th-September-2003, 03:19 PM
Hi,

I had a great night last night. Franck and I spent most of the freestyle 'practising' for London. So I apologise for not being able to get many dances in. Next time definitely! :wink:

Music was good too. I loved that Madonna track - what was it called? I danced this with Steve and really enjoyed it. Thank you Steve. :yum:

Mind you that last track you played was...... erm... not so good. So dissappointing as it was the only dance that I had with Bill. Mind you, we made the most of it didn't we Bill? :wink:

Hope to get down again soon,

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

TheTramp
5th-September-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Lorna
Music was good too. I loved that Madonna track - what was it called? I danced this with Steve and really enjoyed it. Thank you Steve. :yum: But probably not as much as I enjoyed it :drool:

Steve

Bill
5th-September-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
But probably not as much as I enjoyed it :drool:

Steve

steady boy......................................:rolleyes :

you going to play that on Tuesday ?????

Tiggerbabe
5th-September-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Lorna
Music was good too. I loved that Madonna track - what was it called?

Franck's played this one before but I'm not sure of the title - I think it's from her latest album and is called "I'm Not Religous" or something..................come on Peter, help me out here :nice: It's definitely different but really good to dance to.
Can't think of which one you mean at the end though Lorna and Franck's not here to post his playlist :tears:

It was a great night though, what a treat! :drool: :drool:

TheTramp
7th-September-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Bill
steady boy......................................:rolleyes :

you going to play that on Tuesday ????? Why?? You wanna dance with me to it?? :D

Steve