PDA

View Full Version : i-Tunes HELP!!!

Rocky
6th-September-2007, 05:58 PM
My i-tunes connection has gone all weird on me... I can browse, select and search and yet if I click on 'buy' it tells me that there is no network connection.

Can anyone help?

mick s
6th-September-2007, 06:32 PM
I had my account locked by 'click and buy' because of an apparent issue with my click and buy account. There was no justifiable reason for this but had to get click and buy to e-mail itunes to get my account reactivated.

I know the pain you must be going through right now!There is a help no for Apple but I do not have it to hand right now and I also think you can run some diagnostics which can then bemailed to Apple.

Tartaniad
6th-September-2007, 09:13 PM
Hi you can also set up another account if you add another email address to your pc that will allow you to re download itunes and start from scratch

Lou
7th-September-2007, 03:03 PM
There's a few similar threads on technical support sites.

Apple recommend that you have the latest iTunes installed, and that you check your firewall permissions. However, there are several people who've done that and still have the same problem. They believe that it's a problem at Apple's end that occurs when their servers are very busy.

I'd suggest checking all your firewall & anti-virus settings to make sure that you're not blocking the downloads. If you don't get any luck - try downloading at a different time of day to see if that helps...