PDA

View Full Version : UTOPIA first Friday in September

Rocky
13th-August-2007, 12:10 PM
Just a reminder that the next UTOPIA is going to be on the first Friday of the month in September (7th) to avoid clashing with Southport. It will also be at Ashtons with a 3am finish and with the wonderful OXO's as a guest DJ, along with the usual suspects of SF and myself. We're also hoping to ship in some extra fans 'cos we now how hot you all get!

Remember that there will be no UTOPIA as usual in October as we'll all be at the UTOPIA event at the Breeze weekender.

Thanks also to everyone that attended Twickers last Friday. I personally had a fantastic night and had some really lovely dances. :D

DavidY
13th-August-2007, 12:27 PM
Just a reminder that the next UTOPIA is going to be on the first Friday of the month in September (7th)I thought the next Utopia was this Friday in Evesham?

Are you telling us that this has been cancelled? (I wouldn't be surprised given how badly Evesham got flooded, but it does still seem to be on all the websites).

Or do Utopia events outside London not count as "real" Utopia?:confused:

Rocky
13th-August-2007, 12:55 PM
I thought the next Utopia was this Friday in Evesham?

Are you telling us that this has been cancelled? (I wouldn't be surprised given how badly Evesham got flooded, but it does still seem to be on all the websites).

Or do Utopia events outside London not count as "real" Utopia?:confused:

My mistake.. I should have said the next UTOPIA at Twickers. And Val and I should be up for the next UTOPIA at Evesham this Friday so we're looking forward to a dance with y'all.

robd
13th-August-2007, 01:35 PM
Just a reminder that the next UTOPIA is going to be on the first Friday of the month in September (7th) to avoid clashing with Southport.

But why move it Rocky? Surely the absence of some experienced people at Southport would free up space for those new dancers that you tell us Jive Addiction do not cater for?

Rhythm King
13th-August-2007, 01:42 PM
And now it clashes with two events in Scotland instead :sad:

Lory
13th-August-2007, 01:49 PM
And now it clashes with two events in Scotland instead :sad:

Aww come on! :rofl:

Spiky Steve
13th-August-2007, 02:02 PM
Just a reminder that the next UTOPIA is going to be on the first Friday of the month in September (7th) to avoid clashing with Southport. It will also be at Ashtons with a 3am finish and with the wonderful OXO's as a guest DJ, along with the usual suspects of SF and myself. We're also hoping to ship in some extra fans 'cos we now how hot you all get!

Remember that there will be no UTOPIA as usual in October as we'll all be at the UTOPIA event at the Breeze weekender.

Thanks also to everyone that attended Twickers last Friday. I personally had a fantastic night and had some really lovely dances. :D

Excellent news. Especially as I missed Friday.

Rhythm King
13th-August-2007, 02:03 PM
Yeah, but how often do I get to go to Scotland :whistle:

and I couldn't resist!

Rocky
13th-August-2007, 02:30 PM
But why move it Rocky? Surely the absence of some experienced people at Southport would free up space for those new dancers that you tell us Jive Addiction do not cater for?

Why make people choose when they can have their cake and eat it? I'm just all heart Rob, what can I say...

Twirlie Bird
13th-August-2007, 02:51 PM
It will also be at Ashtons with a 3am finish and with the wonderful OXO's as a guest DJ, along with the usual suspects of SF and myself. We're also hoping to ship in some extra fans 'cos we now how hot you all get!

This sounds far too good to miss. :clap: I guess I had to venture down to Twickers at some point and what better time than this. :D

Why make people choose when they can have their cake and eat it? I'm just all heart Rob, what can I say...

All heart???? :eek: Aww Rocky there was me thinking there was more to you than heart. :whistle:

robd
13th-August-2007, 02:58 PM
This sounds far too good to miss. :clap: I guess I had to venture down to Twickers at some point and what better time than this. :D

Read the thread TB, you might be stood out a lot if you went to Twickers for this one.
I guess you could always pose for scantily clad photos inside the pub next door to pass the time though :rolleyes:

Lory
13th-August-2007, 03:36 PM

Read the thread TB, you might be stood out a lot if you went to Twickers for this one.

Ashtons is much better for you travel wise TB, as its only 5 minutes from the end/(beginning) of the M1 ;) :D

JiveLad
13th-August-2007, 06:43 PM

Is it a ticket only event?

Twirlie Bird
13th-August-2007, 06:56 PM
I guess you could always pose for scantily clad photos inside the pub next door to pass the time though :rolleyes:

Cheap Shot Robd :whistle:

Ashtons is much better for you travel wise TB, as its only 5 minutes from the end/(beginning) of the M1 ;) :D

Thanks Honey. :flower: I think I will go to Ashton's then. Much better idea. :rofl:

Do I need to pre-book the tickets?

Lory
13th-August-2007, 07:18 PM
Do I need to pre-book the tickets?

Yes, its a ticket only event.. look here Utopia Dance - Home (http://www.utopiadance.co.uk/) :flower: