PDA

View Full Version : Whats on in Edinburgh......

horsey_dude
21st-August-2003, 07:20 PM
Hello all... I am coming back to beautiful Scotland to see the Military Tattoo. Are there any ceroc events/classes etc on this weeked... I need to dance off some stress after hearing that my tenants in New zealand set my house on fire......

HD

TheTramp
21st-August-2003, 11:16 PM
Hiya HD.

Dunno about Edinburgh, but there is a dance night in Aberdeen on Saturday.

Maybe see you there??

Steve

Tiggerbabe
22nd-August-2003, 01:49 AM
As well as a busk in Union Street outside Marks and Spencer's at 1pm - maybe see you there? (That's Union Street - Aberdeen :wink: )

Rachel
22nd-August-2003, 09:57 AM
Hi HD! Actually I can't be of any help to you whatsoever if you're wanting to know what's on in Edinburgh.

But I just wanted to very briefly sabotage this thread to say hello and I'm the Rachel from the forum you danced with at Hammersmith and thank you, cos they were wonderful dances!

Looking forward to another dance... Have a fantastic time in Scotland, whatever you end up doing!
Rachel

horsey_dude
22nd-August-2003, 08:22 PM
I am looking forward to our next dance.....

HD

Originally posted by Rachel
Hi HD! Actually I can't be of any help to you whatsoever if you're wanting to know what's on in Edinburgh.

But I just wanted to very briefly sabotage this thread to say hello and I'm the Rachel from the forum you danced with at Hammersmith and thank you, cos they were wonderful dances!

Looking forward to another dance... Have a fantastic time in Scotland, whatever you end up doing!
Rachel

horsey_dude
22nd-August-2003, 08:24 PM
I wish I could be there.....*sigh* I sounds as though all of the action is in aberdeen (not to mention the lovely Lisa). Unfortunately I am on a packagetour for the weekend only.....

Originally posted by TheTramp
Hiya HD.

Dunno about Edinburgh, but there is a dance night in Aberdeen on Saturday.

Maybe see you there??

Steve

horsey_dude
22nd-August-2003, 08:26 PM
I will must your busk but hopefully will make it another time....

Originally posted by Sheena
As well as a busk in Union Street outside Marks and Spencer's at 1pm - maybe see you there? (That's Union Street - Aberdeen :wink: )

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-August-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by horsey_dude
I will must your busk but hopefully will make it another time....

musk your bust ?. Actually, when quoting why do you reply to the message before you quote it in your posts? Makes your posts confusing but much more enigmatic :)

Anyway, hope you have a good time up here again. :)

Tiggerbabe
22nd-August-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
musk your bust ?

Oh Blue *swoon* - you say the nicest things! :rofl:

Heather
23rd-August-2003, 09:20 AM
musk your bust ?. Actually, when quoting why do you reply to the message before you quote it in your posts? Makes your posts confusing but much more enigmatic :)

It must be because he's from down under!!!:rofl:
You know, like the water swirls down the plug hole the opposite way etc!!!!

:kiss: :hug:
Heather,
X

horsey_dude
23rd-August-2003, 12:22 PM

I don't know.. I am just contrary.. I actually meant to say "miss your busk".

Musking her bust implies spraying some kind of sent on her chest so I am not sure what I was thinknig when I typed that....

horsey_dude
23rd-August-2003, 12:25 PM
I had a brilliant night at the military tattoo and I am going to Stirling castle tomorrow..... I love it here!

TheTramp
24th-August-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by horsey_dude
I had a brilliant night at the military tattoo and I am going to Stirling castle tomorrow..... I love it here! Yeah. Me too..!!

:cheers:

Steve