PDA

View Full Version : The Tramp Style

xSalsa_Angelx
21st-August-2003, 01:09 PM
I have come to the conclusion that The Tramp is on a converting mission,
After doing Ceroc last week and the last couple of weeks i have been watching steve dance with lorna in the intermediate class, and i reckon that he is trying to convert all the girls to dance his style so that he has them all queing up at the door at ceroc parties.

Am going to take a lot of converting as i cant keep up with your style steve, dont get me wrong its good style.:D

TheTramp
21st-August-2003, 01:11 PM
Is that queuing up at the door in a frantic effort to get away?? :tears: :tears:

Steve

xSalsa_Angelx
21st-August-2003, 01:15 PM
No the opposite I think..!!! :D

Monika looks good dancing with you,

Monika
21st-August-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
No the opposite I think..!!! :D

Monika looks good dancing with you,

XSalsa_Angel
...Thank's (- I think -) :confused:

Well, Steve: There's a compliment for you: It takes some style & effort to make a "true beginner" look good...! (more practise on Tuesday then - right...)

:rofl:

TheTramp
21st-August-2003, 01:56 PM
And Saturday. Which comes first.

And thank you. For making me look good :D

Steve

Sandy
21st-August-2003, 02:48 PM
Oh yes he is definitely a one off!!!:wink:

Sandy x

xSalsa_Angelx
22nd-August-2003, 12:08 PM
Steve
you DJing at the Northern Hotel again on Saturday Night..?

TheTramp
22nd-August-2003, 12:51 PM
'Fraid so.

Sorry.

Steve

Sandy
22nd-August-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
'Fraid so.

Sorry.

Steve

Too early to put in a request for my most favourite tracks???:wink: You know what they are!

Looking forward to seeing you there and maybe you will keep me a dance?

Sandy x

Graham
23rd-August-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Monika looks good dancing with you, I assume you mean that she doesn't have the look of fear, panic and confusion that so many of his partners seem to have..........

Sandy
24th-August-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Graham
I assume you mean that she doesn't have the look of fear, panic and confusion that so many of his partners seem to have..........

So you saw me dance with him!:sick:

Actually Steve is an amazing dancer and having watched him dance with Lorna and Monika I am determined to learn how to adapt to his style, although that may take some time for me!

Good party last night at Aberdeen, some weird music and some brilliant music.

Cheers

Sandy:wink:

TheTramp
24th-August-2003, 03:29 PM
Weird music??

Steve

Sandy
24th-August-2003, 05:23 PM
Weird music??

Steve

Yep, some stuff in the middle of the night, don't know what it was called but I personally found it a bit weird. Of course, there are others who maybe thought it was brill! You remember that ancient adage "you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time"!:devil:

You did play a couple of Santana tracks plus my other favourite so I was happy:grin: I did also like the last track "2 minutes".

Sandy

TheTramp
24th-August-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
Yep, some stuff in the middle of the night, don't know what it was called but I personally found it a bit weird. Of course, there are others who maybe thought it was brill! You remember that ancient adage "you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time"!:devil:

You did play a couple of Santana tracks plus my other favourite so I was happy:grin: I did also like the last track "2 minutes".

Sandy You mean 'It's 2 am (Drunk again)?? :D

Steve

TheTramp
24th-August-2003, 05:50 PM
Oh, and I've posted the playlist over in the DJ section, so you can go have a look for your 'weird ones' there :D

Steve

Debster
24th-August-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Graham
I assume you mean that she doesn't have the look of fear, panic and confusion that so many of his partners seem to have..........

Actually I thought that was the look HE has when I'm dancing with him!! - Not the other way around! ;) :D

Be careful what you say - that's my champ you are talking about!

Graham
25th-August-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Debster
Be careful what you say - that's my chump you are talking about! I'm always careful what I say. :wink:

TheTramp
25th-August-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Debster
Actually I thought that was the look HE has when I'm dancing with him!! - Not the other way around! ;) :D

Be careful what you say - that's my champ you are talking about! Debs....

Thank you for the championing. And trust me, the look I have when I'm dancing with you is anything but that :wink:

Graham....

I'll see you in a week or so :na:

Steve

Lindsay
26th-August-2003, 09:36 AM
Hope you make it to Edinburgh this Saturday, look forward to another dose :D

TheTramp
26th-August-2003, 10:57 AM
Planning on being there at the moment.

Look forward to some more dances :D

Steve

Sandy
26th-August-2003, 02:46 PM
You mean 'It's 2 am (Drunk again)?? :D

Steve

Alzheimers!:tears:

Sandy
26th-August-2003, 02:58 PM
Oh, and I've posted the playlist over in the DJ section, so you can go have a look for your 'weird ones' there :D

Steve

OK had a look and you have already made a note against it - "Favourite Things"! Definitely not one of mine!:devil:

Looking forward to some more of your tracks tonight Steve:grin: Do I sound like a real sook??? Glaswegian for sychophant!

Sandy:wink:

Tiggerbabe
26th-August-2003, 10:31 PM
Oh well Sandy, we'll need to disagree on this one - I really liked it and if Alex hadn't managed somehow to undo my belt, forcing me to go and change :wink: , then I would have been up there dancing to it.

Can you remember what we danced to Sandy (I can't) - it was good fun! :D

Sandy
27th-August-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Oh well Sandy, we'll need to disagree on this one - I really liked it and if Alex hadn't managed somehow to undo my belt, forcing me to go and change :wink: , then I would have been up there dancing to it.

Can you remember what we danced to Sandy (I can't) - it was good fun! :D

These UCP moves are going a bit too far now! Must be a new one Alex learned at Perth???

It was a great dance and no I can't remember:blush: As Steve pointed out:devil: my memory aint too good these days!

Still trying to get back in with Steve re choice of tracks! He did play some excellent music last night and really, really loved Will Young "Light My Fire". Lorna said it was one of her favourites and I have to agree, brilliant to dance to.

Hey Lorna that body roll move last night was something else! Funny how everyone wanted to try it out!

Have fun

Sandy x

TheTramp
27th-August-2003, 04:59 PM
Actually Sandy, I thought that the start of my set last night was full of cheesy, unoriginal numbers. I think I managed to improve as the night went on though :D

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
27th-August-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Oh well Sandy, we'll need to disagree on this one - I really liked it and if Alex hadn't managed somehow to undo my belt, forcing me to go and change :wink:

Hmm I want to learn that move :) . This statement doesnt ring true though "forcing me to go and change ". :D

Lorna
27th-August-2003, 07:47 PM

He did play some excellent music last night and really, really loved Will Young "Light My Fire". Lorna said it was one of her favourites and I have to agree, brilliant to dance to.

Sandy x

Hello,

yes it's one of my favourites at the moment and I got to dance to it on stage with Bill and then later on with Steve and both were brilliant, it's such a cool track!

Speaking about Bill, WOW :yum: I got to dance the 'Touch and Go' track with him last night and words can't describe how good it was. Mmmmm........... we'll have more of that thank you Bill.

Really enjoyed teaching the class last night, as usual we all had a great laugh experimenting with those 'body rolls'....:drool:

see ya,

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Sandy
27th-August-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Lorna

Really enjoyed teaching the class last night, as usual we all had a great laugh experimenting with those 'body rolls'....:drool:

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Yeh, and some people in the class really took advantage! not naming any names of course:grin:

Was I complaining??? Don't think so!

:wink:

TheTramp
27th-August-2003, 09:18 PM
Yeh, and some people in the class really took advantage! not naming any names of course:grin:

Was I complaining??? Don't think so!

:wink: From what I could see from the stage, that'd be Niall then :na:

Steve

Sandy
28th-August-2003, 03:35 PM
From what I could see from the stage, that'd be Niall then :na:

Steve

That would be telling:D

:wink: