PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Brady!!

Cruella
23rd-July-2007, 10:54 AM
:hug: :kiss:HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT BIRTHDAY IN CALIFORNIA:kiss: :hug:

Caro
23rd-July-2007, 02:01 PM
Happy Californian Birthday Brady :flower: :hug:
hope you're enjoying yourself over there, do give us some news from time to time!

Lory
23rd-July-2007, 02:07 PM
:flower: Happy Birthday Brady :flower:

'All' the best people are born on this date! :yeah: :whistle:

under par
23rd-July-2007, 02:09 PM
Brady I hope you have a great day.

Happy Birthday:cheers: :cheers:

Kev F
23rd-July-2007, 03:37 PM
Happy Birthday! :cheers:

Dizzy
23rd-July-2007, 03:41 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!!

Hope you have a great day :clap: :worthy: :hug: :flower:

We are all imagining you there in sunny San Francisco while the rain does not stop over here in the UK :tears:

Hope that all is well for both you and Susan

Dizzy xx

Dance Demon
23rd-July-2007, 09:12 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOL DUDE!!

Hope you and Susan are having a great time in sunny California.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Minnie M
23rd-July-2007, 11:54 PM
Happy Swinging Birthday Brady :hug: :yeah:

Wes
24th-July-2007, 11:26 AM
BELATED BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO YOU BRADY
'HAVE A NICE DAY'

:respect: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :respect:

Gadget
26th-July-2007, 05:58 PM
Happy Birthday :cool:

Bluey
26th-July-2007, 06:19 PM
have a great birthday, it was great to see you at Ashtead in February

hope its going well out there!

jockey
26th-July-2007, 09:49 PM
My sister lives in San Francisco and I visited a whilst back..Wondered if, like me, you felt completely at home there the moment you stepped off the plane..
I have watched you since we met at Britrock Intermediate. My ex, the wonderful Amaia, the winner of a televised national salsa competitioin in her native Basque Country I can now reveal, only danced with two men other than myself all evening - you and the winner of the advanced. Quite a complimaent.
Happy birthday..Jack:cheers:

Brady
29th-July-2007, 09:36 PM
A belated thank you to all of you!!!!

I don't manage a lot of free time to browse the forum anymore, so just got on today. Had a great B-day here in sunny California and hope to have a couple more as it is so nice out here. :whistle:

Susan and I are doing well, getting our weekly WCS dancing in at our local venue every Friday night and some Saturdays. Keeping it calm just now and not doing any during the week, saving up instead for having visitors for over a month straight from the end of August and for a couple of conventions. Speaking of which, we nearly have a 2nd UK table at Boogie by the Bay!!:clap: The event organisers are extremely excited. If anybody is coming to it and still needs a ticket, please drop me a PM as I've got 4 empty seats.

Cheers,

Brady