PDA

View Full Version : Funky Lush 21.7.07 - photos

Jive fanatic
22nd-July-2007, 08:47 AM
I've put a few photos of Funky lush last night. Most of them are now on my facebook profile - Facebook | Login (http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=629589611&ref=pb)

Jive fanatic
22nd-July-2007, 09:01 AM
Some more photos - my facebook profile is Ian Oliver

Lory
22nd-July-2007, 12:09 PM
Most of them are now on my facebook profile - Facebook | Login (http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=629589611&ref=pb)

Great photo's :cheers:

Zebra Woman
22nd-July-2007, 12:48 PM
Great photo's :cheers:

:yeah: There was a great atmosphere last night and it shows in your photos JF :respect: .

What's the point of putting your photos on Facebook? What's wrong with the gallery here? :confused:

Jive fanatic
22nd-July-2007, 01:13 PM
Thanks, there was a good atmosphere last night, I had a really good evening with some lovely dances - comparable almost to Utopia last week for me.

I don't mind the gallery here but I find uploading photos quite slow and I find Facebook a lot more user friendly to navigate. I also have a lot of other photos that would be inappropriate to post on the forum that I want to share. I enjoy doing the photos but I do have limited time that I can devote to it so I tend to favour Facebook and give people a sample here.

fletch
22nd-July-2007, 01:30 PM
I carn't get in the link :sick: so I guess I won't be able to see the others :tears:

Zebra Woman
22nd-July-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks, there was a good atmosphere last night, I had a really good evening with some lovely dances - comparable almost to Utopia last week for me.

I don't mind the gallery here but I find uploading photos quite slow and I find Facebook a lot more user friendly to navigate. I also have a lot of other photos that would be inappropriate to post on the forum that I want to share. I enjoy doing the photos but I do have limited time that I can devote to it so I tend to favour Facebook and give people a sample here.

Fair enough JF - I haven't tried to use the gallery here so I wouldn't know.

I know just what you mean about inappropriate photos too, this forum is visible to the general public and it does affect what I'm happy to post here. Facebook provides a useful service for sharing things amongst more limited groups of friends.

Lory
22nd-July-2007, 01:57 PM
Fair enough JF - I haven't tried to use the gallery here so I wouldn't know.

I know just what you mean about inappropriate photos too, this forum is visible to the general public and it does affect what I'm happy to post here. Facebook provides a useful service for sharing things amongst more limited groups of friends.

I agree, at least you know who's actually 'looking' at them, as they have to become one of your friends.. :nice:

Jive fanatic
22nd-July-2007, 06:39 PM
I know Mac uses the Gallery on the forum so I know it works. It is mainly me - that and the fact that, like the forum I know it is addictive and I have got comfortable with it and yes you have a dgree of control over what goes on, what you want to take off and who sees them.

ZW I hope you enjoy the pics.