Dreadful Scathe
20th-July-2007, 12:37 PM
...and if so, which one and where ? :)

Dreadful Scathe
20th-July-2007, 12:37 PM
my favourite is the localhost heart ;)

rubyred
20th-July-2007, 12:46 PM
I have toyed with this for ages but have only got so far as getting henna tattoos. Quite a few of my friends have them and think me a wimp and I do like them on other people. Its the idea of permanence that scares me....!!!!!:eek: Its when you see all over body tatoos they really make me feel uneasy.:really: If you want one go for it but I'd try a henna one just for a while to see how I'd take to it. I like the celtic designs best.

The Wimpish rubyred:flower:

Dreadful Scathe
20th-July-2007, 12:48 PM
you're misunderstanding the seriousness of this thread :)

rubyred
20th-July-2007, 12:51 PM
you're misunderstanding the seriousness of this thread :)

Ahh OK!!

Cruella
20th-July-2007, 12:52 PM
This one naturally!

Rocky
20th-July-2007, 12:58 PM
Absolutely you should! None of the ones you've shown are really that appropriate for you, but I have found one that IS perfect..

sw.brianbrett.net

You just need to add the www. bit in at the beginning.

Stuart M
20th-July-2007, 02:03 PM
Does the USB one include a socket tattoo as well? Then people will confuse you with Keanu Reeves. Or Carrie-Ann Moss, or even Laurence Fishbourne.

Na, wait a minute - no-one would ever confuse you with Keanu Reeves. I mean, you can act. And you know kung-fu.

Dreadful Scathe
20th-July-2007, 02:15 PM
Does the USB one include a socket tattoo as well? Then people will confuse you with Keanu Reeves. Or Carrie-Ann Moss, or even Laurence Fishbourne.

Na, wait a minute - no-one would ever confuse you with Keanu Reeves. I mean, you can act. And you know kung-fu.
i can do a great "woooooh" and a terrible English accent though :)

cruella: yes very good, but its hardly a geek tattoo ;)

David Franklin
20th-July-2007, 02:37 PM
I think you should get this

#!/bin/perl -sp0777i<X+d*lMLa^*lN%0]dsXx++lMlN/dsM0<j]dsj
$/=unpack('H*',$_);$_=`echo 16dio\U$k"SK$/SM$n\EsN0p[lN*1
lK[d2%Sa2/d0$^Ixp"|dc`;s/\W//g;$_=pack('H*',/((..)*)$/)

tattooed on your arm. You could then tell people "not only are my arms deadly weapons, they're actually classed as munitions by the US government".

Sparkles
20th-July-2007, 03:43 PM
I think you should have the one that says "game over"

... on your forehead :devil:

Rocky
20th-July-2007, 04:06 PM
To the person that has just neg repped me for my post on this thread may I suggest that you need to get a tatoo of, 'I need to get a life' on your forehead. In case you are unaware, this is a jocular thread as DS is clearly not going to be actually getting a tatoo.. He has a decent sense of humour and I'm sure was expecting all sorts of 'funny' replies to his thread and I'm sure was also expecting me to chip in at some point.

Might I also suggest that if you don't have the guts to add your name to a neg rep comment that you shouldn't send them in the future? :D

robd
20th-July-2007, 04:09 PM
To the person that has just neg repped me for my post on this thread may I suggest that you need to get a tatoo of, 'I need to get a life' on your forehead. In case you are unaware, this is a jocular thread as DS is clearly not going to be actually getting a tatoo.. He has a decent sense of humour and I'm sure was expecting all sorts of 'funny' replies to his thread and I'm sure was also expecting me to chip in at some point.

Might I also suggest that if you don't have the guts to add your name to a neg rep comment that you shouldn't send them in the future? :D

Sell a few more sandwich boxes and cough up the dough to Franck for silver membership then you'll be able to see whodunnit Rocky.

Beowulf
20th-July-2007, 04:22 PM
Rocky's post was clearly meant to be offensive. I nearly reached for the neg rep button myself, but as a rule I don't neg rep.. however his little outburst over being neg repped was one goading remark too many.

So Rocky.. have some more neg rep courtesy of me.. oh and BTW I signed it just so you know it was from me.

Best regards
Pete

BTW DS? I personally think the 127.0.0.1 one is they way to go... I personally like the burning D20.. but then I'm sad that way :wink:

Rocky
20th-July-2007, 04:31 PM
Rocky's post was clearly meant to be offensive. I nearly reached for the neg rep button myself, but as a rule I don't neg rep.. however his little outburst over being neg repped was one goading remark too many.

So Rocky.. have some more neg rep courtesy of me.. oh and BTW I signed it just so you know it was from me.

Best regards
Pete

BTW DS? I personally think the 127.0.0.1 one is they way to go... I personally like the burning D20.. but then I'm sad that way :wink:

Thanks Borewulf, I've positive repped you for at least being honest - you don't get much so it was the least I could do. As for being offensive.. it's a cartoon character for goodness sake..

Cruella
20th-July-2007, 04:59 PM
This 'Secret Identity' from Rocky's link is quite appropriate me thinks:
Wunbung Lung - It always pays to hide amongst those who resemble you closely.

dave the scaffolder
20th-July-2007, 05:18 PM

Well said sir far too many nameless snipers on this forum.
Have a positive rep from me.

XXX XXX DTS Dave:flower:

Martin
20th-July-2007, 05:36 PM

Would so like to neg rep you for this post, just for the fun of it, unfortunately I recenty +ve reped you and it will not let me :what:

Martin

JCB
20th-July-2007, 06:12 PM
If you want one go for it but I'd try a henna one just for a while to see how I'd take to it.
I think RubyRed is right! In fact, you should start even less invasively:
Geekboys Pocket Protectors. The Pocket Protector for the discriminating Techie (http://www.geekboys.com/geekwear.html)
:flower:

Jamie
20th-July-2007, 07:34 PM
I too like the localhost heart one, was the first to catch my eye :D

drathzel
21st-July-2007, 12:22 AM
i got my tattoo last year after wanting one for 4 years. I got a cute little paw print on my lower back just above my bum! I would love another one but i ont think i would ever get a second as the one i want would be too painful.

i think you should get a big red hand tattoo and then come to northern ireland for the weekend!

Green-eyed Monsta
21st-July-2007, 02:30 AM
No, none of those....you should get a smurf tattoo, on the back of your neck :waycool: ....