PDA

View Full Version : Half a thread disappearing

Sheepman
19th-August-2003, 11:38 AM
I just got (19/08/03 at 11:04) a notification of a reply in the Bristol - Saturday ? thread in the Social Events, when I clicked on the link http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=1276&goto=newpost I found that the last 6 days of posts on this thread have disappeared. A quick check to see if it had been bumped off somewhere, but I can't find anything. Can you enlighten me?

Greg

A few minutes later - oh I see it has been bumped, highlighted as a new thread. Many thanks Franck for empahsising my embarrassment to all!

PS feel free to delete this thread now.

Franck
19th-August-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Sheepman
I found that the last 6 days of posts on this thread have disappeared. A quick check to see if it had been bumped off somewhere, but I can't find anything. Can you enlighten me? Hiya Sheepman,

The posts haven't disappeared, but the discussion had moved way off topic and deserved a thread of its own... :nice:

You can find it in the Chit Chat area, under the title: 'Faux-pas on the dance floor' :D

click here to get straight there (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1335)

Sorry about the confusion.

Franck.

Franck
19th-August-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Sheepman
A few minutes later - oh I see it has been bumped, highlighted as a new thread. Many thanks Franck for empahsising my embarrassment to all! You're very welcome :D

It was too good a story to be buried in the Bristol thread!!!

Hopefully we'll get some more embarassing tales soon!

Franck.

P.S. As a rule, posts are never deleted on the Forum, they get moved outside / upstairs or wherever appropriate.
In some cases where the post is personally offensive, it will be moved to the Rubbish Bin area, which is not accessible, but the post is still there if a case is made to put it back.

Sheepman
19th-August-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Franck
As a rule, posts are never deleted on the Forum, . . .
Thanks, I assumed it worked something like that.

Greg