PDA

View Full Version : Sony Ericsson W850i advice needed

Caz
9th-July-2007, 01:53 PM
Hi everyone..

I have managed to drop my mobile phone numerous times now as I am clumsy :whistle: and now I seem to have broken the catch which holds the memory card in.. Anyone know if this can be fixed .. without a sticker which is kind of doing the job at the moment! :confused:

Terpsichorea
9th-July-2007, 02:02 PM
Hi everyone..

I have managed to drop my mobile phone numerous times now as I am clumsy :whistle: and now I seem to have broken the catch which holds the memory card in.. Anyone know if this can be fixed .. without a sticker which is kind of doing the job at the moment! :confused:

I think that short of getting a new handset, you'd have to try and find a donor catch which you could superglue in, replacing the old, broken one.

Caz
9th-July-2007, 03:01 PM
I think that short of getting a new handset, you'd have to try and find a donor catch which you could superglue in, replacing the old, broken one.

bu**ar .... guess my temporary replacement sticker will have to do for another 6 months until my upgrade is due :tears:

pmjd
9th-July-2007, 04:02 PM
Don't know if this would have the catch that you've broken on it but this place will sell you a replacement housing for £12.99 (http://www.sparepartsformobiles.co.uk/mobile_phone_spare_parts.asp?manufacturer=Housing&model=Sony%20Ericsson%20W850i&condition=New&id=754&title=type&group1=&group2=). If you didn't want to do it yourself I'm sure a local mobile phone place would be able to take your phone apart and put the new bits in the right place. Otherwise the sticker for the next six months could be a cheaper and easier option.

Caz
9th-July-2007, 05:16 PM
thank you! :flower: i will check this place out! at least the sticker identifies my phone :rofl: