PDA

View Full Version : can you help me choose an avatar?

Chris
13th-August-2003, 01:48 AM
Someone suggested I updated my avatar as the skull didn't seem too friendly :tears: - is this better? :sick:

Gadget
13th-August-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Chris
Someone suggested I updated my avatar as the skull didn't seem too friendly :tears: - is this better? :sick:
:rofl:

Aleks
13th-August-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Chris

This one's definitely better - is he warming up for a hoe-down in the barn?

michael
14th-August-2003, 12:05 AM
Chris i thought you had lost the plot with that last avatar or they had taken a poll of what everyone on the forum thought you should have:devil: :devil: :devil:

Yes i am sure your heart is in the right place and yes your new avatar is rather funny.

PS: I take it that you KNOW IT IS A RABBIT!!!! and naturally they have BIG EARS ..........Mmmmmm now theres a thing :wink:

I am going along to Edinburgh tomorrow night so i will try and spot you and say hello and thanks for the helpful advice (boy do i need it!!)

Me wonders why Bill has not got an avatar, I am sure he is too sensible for that kind of thing. Wonder if we could do a poll of forum members to come up with a suitable avatar that maybe Franck could present him with. I was thinking of the three wise men rolled into one type of thing, I think that would be most suitable. What do you think then????

xSalsa_Angelx
22nd-August-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
This one's definitely better - is he warming up for a hoe-down in the barn?

Great Avatar Aleks.

BTW ... how did it go at the Perth Party winding up Graham??

Graham
23rd-August-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Great Avatar Aleks.

BTW ... how did it go at the Perth Party winding up Graham?? Sadly Aleks couldn't go to the Perth party either. I just had to play with the other girls.............