PDA

View Full Version : Workshop Partner for 23rd June

Yliander
12th-June-2007, 10:43 AM
there is a workshop I am interested in doing on Saturday 23rd June from 10am until 2pm in St Neots and as I have messed up my ankle recently I would like a fixed partner to do it.

If your interested in helping out a slightly hobbling elf either post here or PM

so heres hoping :flower:

Little Monkey
12th-June-2007, 07:35 PM
Wouldn't it be a good idea to tell people what kind of workshop it is? And what level? And how much it costs?

Just a suggestion. :rolleyes:

David Bailey
12th-June-2007, 07:42 PM
Wouldn't it be a good idea to tell people what kind of workshop it is? And what level? And how much it costs?

Just a suggestion. :rolleyes:

Ahem, there may be some problems with that... :whistle:

I'd suggest anyone wanting details should PM Yliander :)

frodo
12th-June-2007, 08:38 PM
I'd suggest anyone wanting details should PM Yliander :)

I'd suggest the little Google box at the top of the page.

Yliander
12th-June-2007, 09:11 PM

Just a suggestion. :rolleyes: I included a link to the details of the workshop in my original post - but that has been moderated out as it was deemed advertising :confused: :confused: which was the reason i didn't post the details in full in the first place *sigh*

so if anyone is interested PM and I will send you the link with all the details.

PS Moderators - it would be nice to be notified when a post is altered - if I had known that you had deemed the link advertising I would have posted a note to PM for the details of the workshop