TheTramp
5th-August-2003, 10:49 AM
Ummm.

Me

:cheers:

Steve

DavidB
5th-August-2003, 11:12 AM
Sorry - we won't be there. We need to practice, and don't have enough spare weekends!

David

TheTramp
5th-August-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by DavidB
Sorry - we won't be there. We need to practice, and don't have enough spare weekends!

David What a shame :(

I hope that you're coming to Hipsters tomorrow night though David (& Lily)

Steve

Lou
5th-August-2003, 12:10 PM
'Tis a true shame that DavidB & LilyB won't be there. :sad: But at least we have you (& Deb?), Steve! :grin:

TheTramp
5th-August-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Lou
'Tis a true shame that DavidB & LilyB won't be there. :sad: But at least we have you (& Deb?), Steve! :grin: Well. I hope that Deb is coming.

I'll look really silly doing the competition on my own!! :na:

Steve

Will
5th-August-2003, 01:08 PM
I shall be there too. Look forward to seeing you all. :cheers:

Sheepman
5th-August-2003, 03:27 PM
Hang on, I've got deja vu, (and what DO they call that in French?)
- we did this in the Not Including The Tramp thread. Mary and I will be there, but it seems no one but Steve from north of the border?

Greg

TheTramp
5th-August-2003, 03:43 PM
Yeah. Just me.

It's a long way to come for what is really a small, mostly local competition.

The main reason I'm coming down South (and the only reason I'm going to Bristol) is to get some practise in with Deb for the Jive Masters competition in September (seeing as how the last time we danced together was in the heats at the end of April).

Steve

Debster
5th-August-2003, 04:48 PM
Yes in-deedee!! I'll be there. Starting to get excited (Steve, don't worry - I've sorted out what I'd like to wear at last too...:D)

It may be much smaller than London and Blackpool but it was a great comp last year. Plus the only properly air conditioned venue I've ever danced modern jive in! (in the UK) :) Could be a real blessing this weekend. (I remember the day was really warm last year too - beautiful!)

TheTramp
5th-August-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Debster
Yes in-deedee!! I'll be there. Starting to get excited (Steve, don't worry - I've sorted out what I'd like to wear at last too...:D)
And does it sparkle?? Or is that just your eyes?

:hug:

Steve

Debster
5th-August-2003, 04:58 PM
And does it sparkle?? Or is that just your eyes? Wow - that 'sounds' even cornier in print than if you'd just said it! :hug:

TheTramp
5th-August-2003, 05:01 PM
Wow - that 'sounds' even cornier in print than if you'd just said it! :hug: Yeah. That's what I thought.

Quick. Someone pass Debster a bucket :rolleyes:

Steve

Graham W
5th-August-2003, 11:39 PM
..no plane to catch but i'll be there to watch. Doing Lucky Dip at last minute as they were still short of men last week..

good luck to all..

G

Lou
6th-August-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Sheepman
- we did this in the Not Including The Tramp thread. Ooops! Sorry, mate! I have to admit to not being around on here as much as I used to, and the odd thread does pass me by! :sorry :blush:

Still - looking forward to seeing you & Mary! :grin:

And of course, meeting Will for the first time, too! :what:

Lou
6th-August-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Graham W
Doing Lucky Dip at last minute as they were still short of men last week.. Cheers, Graham! I'm sure the ladies of the competition will appreciate it! Whilst we rarely dance together, I know you're a fantastic dancer. :grin:

Debster
7th-August-2003, 01:21 PM
Anyone driving back to London Saturday night? I would appreciate some kind soul who could give me a lift back (in time to catch my early Sunday morning plane for the Barcelona dance holiday!)

Debster
7th-August-2003, 01:42 PM
An Aussie sent me this - Perhaps some useful local context for Bristol... (I think not!)

Chicklet
7th-August-2003, 01:48 PM
Anyone driving back to London Saturday night? I would appreciate some kind soul who could give me a lift back (in time to catch my early Sunday morning plane for the Barcelona dance holiday!)
better clarify if a trailer is also required to accommodate outfits and shoes Deb!!!!:D

but on second thoughts, remembering you are teeny weeny, and your best outfits probably EENSY teeny weeny :wink: maybe not an issue!
Cx

Will
7th-August-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Ooops! Sorry, mate! I have to admit to not being around on here as much as I used to, and the odd thread does pass me by! :sorry :blush:

Still - looking forward to seeing you & Mary! :grin:

And of course, meeting Will for the first time, too! :what:

:hug:

Graham W
7th-August-2003, 05:06 PM
..someone reminded me the bar was closed in day last year so bring a couple of bottles..thu it is well air conditioned.

If the compere is high pitched best not mention the lobsters, ey?

LilyB
7th-August-2003, 06:39 PM
Damn!!! We are sooooo going to miss the comp & the apres-comp partying! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Our excuse? The car broke down last weekend (in Builth Wells - don't ask!) and can't be fixed until Monday, so's we're stuck in & around London for this weekend. Might even have to resort to Hammersmith *shudder* :eek: Unless someone can suggest somewhere else within reach of a Harley's ride away from Bayswater? :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's wishing good luck to all who are competing, & have a terrific time in Bristol!

LilyB

Debster
8th-August-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
better clarify if a trailer is also required to accommodate outfits and shoes Deb!!!!:D

but on second thoughts, remembering you are teeny weeny, and your best outfits probably EENSY teeny weeny :wink: maybe not an issue!
Cx
Cheeky Chicky! ;) :D
Your second thoughts are closer to the mark - hey it is summer after all.... and The Tramp did insist... :rolleyes: :D

Thanks for the wishes Lily! :nice: We'll miss you!!:tears: :wink:

TheTramp
8th-August-2003, 04:37 PM
Cheeky Chicky! ;) :D
Your second thoughts are closer to the mark - hey it is summer after all.... and The Tramp did insist... :rolleyes: :D

Thanks for the wishes Lily! :nice: We'll miss you!!:tears: :wink: Ex-squeeze me.

I have my good name dragged through the mud often enough without people resorting to falsehood....

When I got here on Wednesday night, Deb paraded 2 possible outfits for the comp, one being a short skirt, the other being a pair of very tight, very hot, hotpants.

I said I thought that the skirt would probably be better.

So out of my options, I went for the item of clothing that covered more :rolleyes: If only just :wink:

Steve

TheTramp
8th-August-2003, 04:38 PM
And yes Lily. You will be missed. I'll go with Deb on that one!! :hug:

Steve

TheTramp
10th-August-2003, 01:34 AM
So, Bristol has now been and gone.

But an excellent result for forum members - especially in the advanced section. Here's what I remember....

Lucky Dip:
1st - John & Fran
2nd -
3rd -

Intermediate:
1st - Hayley (my partner for the Scottish champs) & John (again)
2nd -
3rd -

Advanced:
1st - Will & Kate
2nd - Jennie Slade & Simon Bowker (both of whom say they read the forum if not post much)
=3rd - David & Ros / Steve & Debster

Showcase:
1st - Andy & Rena
2nd - Will & Kate
3rd - Mark & Jackie

Congratulations go to Will & Kate who performed an excellent Showcase and also danced one of the best freestyle rounds of dancing I have ever seen in the first round of the advanced (I was competing at the same time as them thereafter, so didn't get the opportunity to watch :tears: )

Thanks also go to Debster who was a fantastic partner, and who I am really looking forward to doing the Jive Masters final with :D

Steve

Tiggerbabe
10th-August-2003, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Lucky Dip:
1st - John & Fran
2nd -
3rd -

Advanced:
1st - Will & Kate

=3rd - Steve & Debster

Showcase:
2nd - Will & Kate

Steve

Well done to you all - wondered why Bill and Fran weren't at the Glasgow party :wink:
Is this *our* Will then Steve?

TheTramp
10th-August-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Well done to you all - wondered why Bill and Fran weren't at the Glasgow party :wink:
Is this *our* Will then Steve? Ah. Sorry. Different Fran..... Was posting when dead last night, so didn't think about the misinterpretation there. Didn't know surnames. Sorry.

But yes, it was most definitely 'our' Will.....

Steve

LilyB
10th-August-2003, 01:51 PM
But an excellent result for forum members - especially in the advanced section. Here's what I remember....

Advanced:
1st - Will & Kate
2nd - Jennie Slade & Simon Bowker (both of whom say they read the forum if not post much)
=3rd - David & Ros / Steve & Debster

Showcase:
1st - Andy & Rena
2nd - Will & Kate
3rd - Mark & Jackie

Congratulations go to Will & Kate who performed an excellent Showcase and also danced one of the best freestyle rounds of dancing I have ever seen in the first round of the advanced (I was competing at the same time as them thereafter, so didn't get the opportunity to watch :tears: )

Steve

Wahaaaay!!!!!!!:cheers: Congrats to our Will & partner Kate, and to Steve & Debster. Excellent showing, even without my vocal support - as you know, I would have shouted the house down for you if I had been there:wink:

Looks like we missed one hell of a comp. :tears: Better get the video then.

LilyB

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
10th-August-2003, 09:51 PM
Advanced:
1st - Will & Kate
3rd - David & Ros / Steve & Debster
Well done Steve & Debster - the only names I recognise....

Showcase:
1st - Andy & Rena
2nd - Will & Kate
3rd - Mark & Jackie
And well done to Andy & Rena- superb dancers, not surprised they won. These two are naturals.

TheTramp
10th-August-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Basil Brush
Well done Steve & Debster - the only names I recognise....
[B]
And well done to Andy & Rena- superb dancers, not surprised they won. These two are naturals. Thanks BB.

I'm surprised that you don't 'know' Will though.
Will 22nd-August-2002 330
He's been here almost a year (You should come up to the Perth party this weekend to celebrate, Will), and he's made 330 posts.

Andy and Rena were superb as usual, it has to be said. Although, Will and Kate's cabaret was also superb. It did remind me of an old song that Robbie Williams has recently made popular though (Number 11 on the Swing While You're Winning album). Chicklet will explain this tomorrow :D (And I'll post the evidence once I've got the correct lead for the camcorder to download to my PC).

Steve

Tiggerbabe
10th-August-2003, 11:54 PM
(You should come up to the Perth party this weekend to celebrate, Will

What a good idea :D :D Go on Will! - You *know* you want to :hug:

Graham W
11th-August-2003, 02:14 AM
..filling in couple of gaps for david b - (other thread) ..

only two entrants in DT - won by Alison/Jenny/Viv (Cardiff)
..2nd in inters was Phil & Carol (Cheltenham) 2nd in Lucky Dip was Mark Wilson (Cardiff) & one of Steve L's Dt partners I think?

G

TheTramp
11th-August-2003, 07:05 AM

only two entrants in DT - won by Alison/Jenny/Viv (Cardiff)
..2nd in inters was Phil & Carol (Cheltenham) 2nd in Lucky Dip was Mark Wilson (Cardiff) & one of Steve L's Dt partners I think?

G Ummm. Nah, my double trouble partner was the girl who won it (Fran)

Steve

11th-August-2003, 11:33 AM
And I'll post the evidence once I've got the correct lead for the camcorder to download to my PC
Steve

Great!

Any web link to photos of all these characters?

Graham W
11th-August-2003, 02:59 PM
...officially www.leroc2000.co.uk but it took a while last year b4 they were put on the site - hope it's quicker this time.

G

Ste
11th-August-2003, 06:09 PM
I wasn't at Bristol to witness this amazing feat, to my regret , but I want to extend congratulations to Will Hargreaves for an outstanding display at Bristol with Kate.

Mate, that was truly truly superb and you deserved it. Your attitude is 110 per cent.

You are a true dance hero!!!!

People, let's start the Will Fan Club now before someone else comes up with the idea!

Steve

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Graham
11th-August-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Ste
People, let's start the Will Fan Club now before someone else comes up with the idea! I thought someone already HAD come up with the idea - let's see - in September last year in fact:

Look, it's Will Hargreaves who is London's new up and coming talent OK? So I'm afraid you've been beaten to it by - oh, yes - yourself! :wink:

LilyB
11th-August-2003, 10:57 PM
..... You should come up to the Perth party this weekend to celebrate, Will ......

Originally posted by Sheena
What a good idea :D :D Go on Will! - You *know* you want to :hug:

Yes! Come on, Will - pretty pretty please? :nice: We would all love to see you at Perth. The girls here would just love you - I promise! :drool: :wink:

LilyB

Jayne
12th-August-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Graham
I thought someone already HAD come up with the idea - let's see - in September last year in fact:
So I'm afraid you've been beaten to it by - oh, yes - yourself! :wink: [/B]
Graham,

do you remember EVERYTHING that's posted???!? You usually manage to make some reference to a thread that the rest of us had forgotten about loooong ago!

Scary....

J :what:

PS is this Will with the flying dog avatar?

Pammy
12th-August-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Jayne
PS is this Will with the flying dog avatar?

Nah, the dog's better looking :wink:

But yes, you are correct, this is Will's chosen avatar...

Sorry Will :sorry
You know I'm only jealous of the snake-skin shirt! :innocent:

Px

Divissima
12th-August-2003, 09:50 AM
Stevie the Wongmeister presciently opined: Will Hargreaves is London's new up and coming talentAnd how right he was - this is well deserved for Will and Kate. It was a great atmosphere in Bristol - we missed you, Stevie W! :( The whole place went wild when they announced the winners of advanced - my voice is only just recovering :waycool:

Graham
12th-August-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Pammy
Nah, the dog's better looking :wink: AND hasn't managed to forget his scarf! :wink:

Originally posted by Jayne
do you remember EVERYTHING that's posted???!? I don't even READ everything that's posted!

Will
12th-August-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Graham
AND hasn't managed to forget his scarf! :wink:

:reallymad

(Alright so that was actually quite funny)

Sheepman
12th-August-2003, 11:04 AM

..2nd in inters was Phil & Carol (Cheltenham)

I thought that Phil and Carol were third, though in my book they deserved second.
I shall bore you all with my "full" report soon. (Well, as many interesting bits as an old ram can remember.)

Greg

Graham W
12th-August-2003, 02:17 PM
..memory jogged Sheepman - there were 2 Phils - Phil & Carol as I said were 2nd & Phil & Terri 3rd!!

I enjoyed the drop you did on your Lucky Dip partner Lou - it made me chuckle

G

Sheepman
12th-August-2003, 05:57 PM
I enjoyed the drop you did on your Lucky Dip partner Lou - it made me chuckle
Thanks - we were playing it for laughs!
But you have me at a disadvantage now, as I probably know your face, but don't know whose name fits it. If you know what I mean?

Greg

Sheepman
12th-August-2003, 06:03 PM
We make an early start down to Bristol with the mascot, Sheepy (the nodding sheep) happily nodding away on the parcel shelf. (Or was he saying No No No No No!) Was it cruel to leave him getting kebabed in the blistering sunshine, while we enjoyed the coolness of the efficient air conditioning in the dance hall?

Soon after getting into the B.A.W.A., there is an announcement from Sherif about a delay of half an hour delay, as people (including 2 of the judges) are stuck in traffic due to an accident on the M5. Maybe this justifies the early start we made, even if it did mean we were in Bristol 2 hours earlier than necessary. The extra time soon vanishes, checking out the floor (which seems better than last year), and a couple of warm up dances. We do the first heat of DWAS, and after we sit down, we're told that the 2 late judges have arrived, so we will have to go back for an extra number at the end of the heats. I have great fun dancing with Viv, but I'm not too hopeful for our chances, she is much bigger than me, and I'm told afterwards it looked too incongruous. I had a slim hope that the big fun factor might help, but we don't get through.

Half way through the first heat of the Intermediate, there is a power cut, we're left with a few lights around the perimeter of the floor, and at the bar, but mostly it is gloom, no air conditioning, no music. After about 15 minutes or so of frantic activity, some power is rigged up, so we have music and disco lights on the stage, but that's it. From the front or sides of the hall it is just possible to make out what is going on, but from the back, the only way to see is to shield your eyes from the glare of the disco lights. In this first heat, I spot what could be the potential winners in the first heat, John and Hayley, there aren't many guys around who can spin as fast as John, and Hayley certainly looks the part as they do the seductive stuff together. Claire and Toby are looking good as ever, I'm never quite sure about the white outfits, even on a couple this slim, but it's certainly what you need in these gloomy conditions!

A couple of heats later, in the distance I spot silhouetted against the disco lights, a couple looking like the couple who won this section last year (Elliot Hodges and Della Swan), their energy and style looks so familiar, but surely they couldn't do intermediate twice? Then I decide that Elliot is much hairier than this (sorry Phil) it is the venerable Phil, with his partner Terri (?). Phil is the madman (sorry Phil!) who won the endurance contest at Beach Boogie last year, being first up and last out amongst those doing the full 3 splurges, his stamina is beyond question. This couple definitely look like they're heading for medals.

Next up the first heat of the advanced and Mary and I are on, why was it all such a rush at the last second, anyway we didn't get our favoured spot as we were last onto the floor, but when the floor already has Will and Kate, and Christine and Simon, my favourite spot would have been sitting watching! The first track is Vem Vet, there is soon applause and cheering for Kate and Will, while early on we make a small error, and a few moves later the hat is off. So many times I've done that move, and it is never a problem! Mary hoofs it into touch, and I felt we danced well in the heat, though all the applause is for Will and Kate. The other heats pass in a bit of a blur, I do spot the Tramp with Debster perched on his shoulder at one stage, but they are at the other end of the hall, so I don't see much.

Onto the first of the showcase routines, David and Bryony are up first, and I think they perform their routine exceptionally well, there are still the gaps in it where nothing much seems to happen, but the aerials are still amazing even if I've seen them 3 times before. What will the other competitors be up to?

Into the next rounds, first up is the DWAS it is looking quite evenly matched, and I can't pick a top 3 yet. The Intermediate Semis don't change my views on whose best. Then the Advanced Semis, (we're not in it :sad: ) From my viewpoint there were just 2 couples in this first heat, Kate and Will were superb for the first track, graceful and great interpretation. Christine and Simon are close behind, with their more funky style, when these 2 dance, expect the unexpected! Just as the second track starts, there is a huge cheer, not for the dancing, the power comes back on! We can look forward to some respite from the heat as the air con swings into action, hopefully this will help the floor, which has become dreadfully sticky in the soaring temperatures. This track is much faster, Kate and Will visibly struggle at the start, where Simon and Christine are straight into it, then I start to be aware of the number of airsteps they are doing. The rules state that a maximum of 3 is allowed, and I'm sure I counted 6, they're all entertaining, but I'm just thinking "no more, we want to see you in the finals."

I hope Christine will forgive me for saying she is not as good a dancer as Kate, but the way she moves - you just want her . . .

to dance with you, (oh dear, have I said too much, maybe that's just me!!) There are so few dancers that have got this, and I can't define it, Lily has definitely got it, Nina can turn it on whenever she likes, Kate looks superb, but hasn't got "it". When Chris went into a deep drop, and winked at me (well at least in my head it was me she was winking at!), did my blood pressure go up thinking "that was for me" or was it because I was thinking "you should have been facing the judges for that, not me?" In my opinion, this couple edged ahead of Will and Kate for this fast track, but it is irrelevant, as too many airsteps means no place in the final. So we were denied seeing one of the most entertaining couples in the final, because Simon got carried away, a tough lesson to learn. When you're pumped up with the adrenalin and the music, it's so difficult to count how many airsteps you've done, and Simon certainly does get carried away! At least the Jive Masters competition is largely about entertainment value, I feel sure he will do well at the final there. At the end of this heat Sherif gives a strong reminder about the maximum of 3 airsteps per track, too late.

The next showcase entrants, Mark and Jackie perform their great routine with lots of brilliant robotic stuff, and more innovation as I'd expect from them, a far more confident and polished performance that last time I saw this, well worth a placing. Then Kate and Will entertain us again, with a dramatic routine, well crafted and performed. This is too theatrical for my taste, but so spectacular that it must currently be in first place, (even if I did spot just one moment of hesitation during the routine - I didn't notice Will being hit on the head, another video I must wait for!).

The last showcase routines include Andy and Rena doing their "suitcase" routine, I've seen this about 3 times before, and it is always good. This wasn't, it was astoundingly brilliant, there aren't enough adjectives to praise this highly enough, the best performance I've seen of this, every little movement, the facial expressions, all of it was just perfect. I notice at least a couple of the judges laughing along with me. A huge round of applause from the audience, they have blown away a very classy field. It was worth coming just to see this.

Onto the double trouble, just 2 teams, where Steve Lampert is innovative and entertaining, especially amusing when the 2 girls "drop" him, and just dance with each other, but this threesome are blown away by the 3 Cardiff girls, Alison, Jenny and Viv, who produce the best double trouble performance I've ever seen, a few errors in the first track, but more than made up for in the second, wonderful musical interpretation.

Finals

In the DWAS final, I'm most entertained by Simon English and his partner Della, though he goes pretty wild on this one, I think it is a performance worthy of a placing, although there are a couple of moments where they are not connecting which will count against them. I can't decide amongst the other finalists, the standard is so good throughout. The Intermediate Final confirms my previous views, though I'm a bit concerned that Toby and Claire overdo the separated moves, I wonder if this breaks up the action too much, though T & C, please don't take any notice of this before getting any feedback from judges, I still think you deserved a medal. So onto the Advanced Final. This was the best performance I've seen by Jennie Slade & Simon Bowker, and well worth their second place, though I saw less of it than I should have done. Jennie, surely you realised how skimpy that thong was, and with such a short dress. You're dancing is fine, we should be looking at that, not at your ass...ets! So I had to look away, and watch Will and Kate's wonderful performance! These 2 couples stopped me from getting much of an idea of what was happening at the front of the dancefloor. There was one moment where my heart was in my mouth. A high kicking airstep from Simon and Jennie, it looked liked those heels were about 6 inches away from Will's (or was it Kate's) face. Was this floor big enough for 5 couples simultaneously getting big air? So did the lack of Christine and Simon devalue the final, the couple the might have come second? The class of the field was undoubtedly Kate and Will, I did have a feeling they eased off a little this time round, maybe fatigue was setting in.

I won't repeat the results, as they've appeared elsewhere. Overall the standard was sooooo high this year. (Repeat this mantra 20 times a day until feelings of self doubt dissipate!) Well done to everyone for an excellent and entertaining day, it was far more enjoyable than Hammersmith (despite my lack of a result), being a much smaller event helps here, though in no way did this diminish the standard, I think any of the winners here could have won at Hammersmith. The power failure was very unfortunate, and beyond the control of the organisers, is this the sort of thing that contingency plans should be prepared for at such an event?

At the end of the competition, about 25 of us go up the road for an al fresco pub meal, looking up, it is as if the sky has been decorated for us, the sun is on the way down, deepening the blue, and it is the time of the hot air balloon festival, it is as though the sky has been decorated for our enjoyment, with 40 or more multicoloured balloons serenely filling the sky to the horizon in all directions. I should have stayed looking up, as during subsequent conversation, I make a major feux pas, it puts Will's scarf incident in the shade. On a scale of 1 to 10 for cringe factor, this was an 11. And the second (maybe third) most embarrassing moment of my life. :sorry :sorry :sorry

But I'm not giving you details here.

Back to the dancing, and despite a very busy dancefloor I get some excellent dances with some of the medallists and others, particularly memorable were Debster, (I still say we've not previously danced!) Christine, Terri, Mary, and others who's names may not be recognised here. One minor niggle over the evening, a lot of the music used during the day was repeated, there again it was all much better than last year.

Greg

DavidB
12th-August-2003, 06:18 PM
We make an early start ... So when to we get the "full" report?

Lounge Lizard
12th-August-2003, 06:54 PM

One minor niggle over the evening, a lot of the music used during the day was repeated, there again it was all much better than last year.

Greg

Sounds like I missed a great day but my partner could not make it, I could have done a DJ set as well, so I feel I sort of let the organisers down.
Sorry guys

13th-August-2003, 12:17 AM
That's some thesis, Greg....

Are you a farmer btw, or is the sheep thing reference to something more personal??

Lou
13th-August-2003, 09:16 AM
I enjoyed the drop you did on your Lucky Dip partner Lou - it made me chuckle You know, I always suspected you had an odd sense of humour! :wink:

Sheepman
13th-August-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Basil Brush
Are you a farmer btw, or is the sheep thing reference to something more personal??
Hmmm - should I be talking to a fox, slaughterer of defenceless wee lambs . . .
Definitely a city dweller, the moniker comes from spending years in Ireland, then getting comments at dances about the humourous (?) sheepy t-shirts that I'd bought there.
Now that sounds rather tedious really, maybe someone can come up with a more exciting version?

Greg

Pammy
13th-August-2003, 12:51 PM
Now that sounds rather tedious really, maybe someone can come up with a more exciting version?

Come up with?

Nah, I KNOW the more exciting version...

I'll whisper it in anyones shell-like if requested :wink: