28th-May-2007, 01:06 PM
:flower: :kiss: :hug: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON:hug: :kiss: :flower:
Hope to catch you for some :drool: dances very soon. xxx

drathzel
28th-May-2007, 01:32 PM
Happy Birthday:cheers:

Caro
28th-May-2007, 01:55 PM
Happy Birthday Simon, hope to catch you for (many) birthday dances at SP :flower: :hug:

Minnie M
28th-May-2007, 03:11 PM
Happy Birthday Simon, hope to catch you for (many) birthday dances at SP :flower: :hug:
:tears: I never get to dance with you these days :tears:
Happy Birthday Simon :hug: have a goodun :clap:

Lory
28th-May-2007, 03:21 PM
:flower: Happy Birthday Simon :flower:

Add me to the queue please! :na:

Gadget
28th-May-2007, 05:38 PM
Happy Birthday :cool:

Dizzy
29th-May-2007, 09:26 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON!!!!

I hope that you had a great day, even if the weather was crumby!! :flower: :hug: :worthy:

I would also like to join the very long queue for a dance at SP please :flower:

Dizzy xx

jacksondonut
29th-May-2007, 12:57 PM
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY..:flower:

Hope you have a lovely birthday Simon..:yeah:

Dave Hancock
29th-May-2007, 01:40 PM
Hope you had a great day mate, and will look forward to seeing you this weekend.:cheers:

Simon
29th-May-2007, 02:29 PM
Thanks for all the kind birthday wishes! :cheers: :flower: My birthday was spent in Paris and involved too much food and wine. Heaven. :wink:

I greatly look forward to all the promised dances this weekend :drool: (must pack extra Red Bull) and wonder if all the kind ladies who've offered to dance with me will also dance with my mate, a Southport virgin that's coming up with our party from Bristol? He's a top chap named Lyndon, a farmer from just over the border in Wales, and probably the most eligible bachelor in the area. He's the shy-type but I'll be introducing him to all the lovely women I know and hoping that they'll take care of him. :flower:

Dizzy
29th-May-2007, 02:38 PM
I greatly look forward to all the promised dances this weekend :drool: (must pack extra Red Bull) and wonder if all the kind ladies who've offered to dance with me will also dance with my mate, a Southport virgin that's coming up with our party from Bristol? He's a top chap named Lyndon, a farmer from just over the border in Wales, and probably the most eligible bachelor in the area. He's the shy-type but I'll be introducing him to all the lovely women I know and hoping that they'll take care of him. :flower:

A SP virgin......let me play!! :devil: :clap:

Although I will still be in the queue for Simon too :drool: