PDA

View Full Version : I've danced with Ghost and I'm a teacher / taxi / demo

Ghost
23rd-May-2007, 09:40 PM
Just realised that a lot of the Forumites I've danced with have either taught, demoed or taxied.

Got me wondering if Forumites are more disposed towards teaching / helping?

Mythical
23rd-May-2007, 09:52 PM
No help at all, but I wanted to be the first one to click a button! :D

Twirlie Bird
23rd-May-2007, 10:19 PM
I had a beautiful dance with Ghost :wink:

I was did taxi albeit for 3 weeks :rolleyes:

I am now a free man.................

I also demoed on a couple of occasions.

MartinHarper
23rd-May-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm sad. There's no option for "I can't recognise Ghost from his naked profile picture, so I don't know".

Ghost
23rd-May-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm sad. There's no option for "I can't recognise Ghost from his naked profile picture, so I don't know".

Look at the ghost on the wall in the background dancing with the semi-naked lady :wink:

Choc Chip
23rd-May-2007, 11:18 PM
I've never heard of Ghost! Sadly it seems! Hey Ghost how are you?

Sheepman
24th-May-2007, 12:31 AM
I've never been a taxi or teacher, but I have danced with ghost.

Thankfully no nakedness was involved! :eek:

Greg

Ghost
24th-May-2007, 12:34 AM
:flower: Puzzled. Looking at the poll at the moment among people who haven't danced with me there's about a 50/50 split between forumites who've taught / helped, but so far 100% of the people who've danced me have taught / helped.

Edit: Aha Greg's balancing it a bit! (Course if I include DJs too.....::whistle: )

WittyBird
24th-May-2007, 01:18 AM

Ok think Casper, or a film with Demi Moore :grin:
Ghost is a delight to dance with and everytime you dance with him he smiles and laughs and at the end of the dance always *bows :clap:

*that is when you take the opportunity to kick him in the face :waycool:

fletch
24th-May-2007, 08:10 AM
I love my dances with Gost :worthy:

I have never been demo, taxied, or been a teacher, not good enough to be any of them, :tears: although I was asked to taxi a few weeks ago based on my ability to talked to everyone :(

not bad for three years dancing :sick:

Twirly
24th-May-2007, 12:28 PM
Well I've met Ghost twice, but never danced with him. Have :hug: him though, and it was very nice too!

When am I going to get to dance with you Ghost - I'm feeling left out now :(

Ghost
24th-May-2007, 01:34 PM
Well I've met Ghost twice, but never danced with him. Have :hug: him though, and it was very nice too!

When am I going to get to dance with you Ghost - I'm feeling left out now :(
:hug: Well we could dance round Covent Garden next Hugs Day :wink:

Beowulf
24th-May-2007, 01:49 PM
:hug: Well we could dance round Covent Garden next Hugs Day :wink:

Only if you make sure there's a spare female for me there too.. :whistle:

Ghost
25th-May-2007, 01:13 PM
Only if you make sure there's a spare female for me there too.. :whistle:
I'll see what I can arrange :wink:

Ok I'm still puzzled as to why I seem to be such an extreme case, but the numbers for me are representative. So if I then assume the rest of the numbers are representative (yeah I know assumptions :rolleyes: ) then it certainly appears that a lot of Forumites either have or are working for an MJ company. Which surprised me. I'd have figured them to be in the minority based on the number of Ceroc Operator / Commerical Operator tags.

Edit - I've just looked at the people who've posted on this thread and only one of them has a Commerical Operator tag

It's also interesting given Amir's recent Commercial Operator thread - is there a lot more potential hidden bias in Forumite's posts after all?

And does this mean that working for an MJ company is very likely if you do Ceroc long enough? Or is it just that people who taxi / demo etc are more likely to be pointed in the direction of the Forum; or is it that they are easier to contact to ask in the first place?

Choc Chip
26th-May-2007, 03:51 PM
Well I lok forward to dancing with you Ghost - what lovely comments! I can't seem to find the thread that says what a delight it is to dance with me....I've seen it around here somewhere.....:-D

Astro
28th-May-2007, 02:34 PM
Discovered who Ghost is yesterday and have voted. I'm just an ordinary punter.

Have danced loads with ghost without knowing, (isn't the forum odd?)
He is ultra, ultra patient.:respect:

SnowWhite
2nd-October-2007, 12:44 AM
Where's the option for - I would like to dance with Ghost and would teach/taxi/demo/DJ to do so...?

:flower:

Ghost
2nd-October-2007, 03:08 PM
Where's the option for - I would like to dance with Ghost and would teach/taxi/demo/DJ to do so...?

:flower:

Here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/chit-chat/8424-asking-what-you-want-4.html#post232307)
:hug: