PDA

View Full Version : Dances in Perth

Rachel
30th-July-2003, 01:35 PM
Graham, I want a dance from you, too, when I'm up.
R.

Graham
30th-July-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
Graham, I want a dance from you, too, when I'm up.
R. :confused: :confused: You seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that you have some choice in this? :confused: :confused:

Aleks
30th-July-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Graham
:confused: :confused: You seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that you have some choice in this? :confused: :confused:

Don't be misled - this man does not always keep his dance promises - I'm STILL waiting for him to ask me!:mad:

Rachel
30th-July-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Don't be misled - this man does not always keep his dance promises - I'm STILL waiting for him to ask me!:mad: Gra-haaam??? And where's your reply to this poor hard-done-by lady? Exactly WHEN does she get her dances?

Grant
30th-July-2003, 04:21 PM
Gra-haaam??? And where's your reply to this poor hard-done-by lady? Exactly WHEN does she get her dances?
when she stops using a black widow as her avatar?:D
don't worry graham, i've had some very enjoyable dances with aleks without having my head bitten off :wink:

Grant

Graham
30th-July-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Don't be misled - this man does not always keep his dance promises - I'm STILL waiting for him to ask me!:mad: But I always ask Rachel to dance when I see her. :na: And you'll be waiting a while longer if you keep scowling like that. :wink:

Graham
30th-July-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Grant
i've had some very enjoyable dances with aleks without having my head bitten off :wink: So have I! But she's always had to ask me. Maybe one of these days I'll manage to get over to her corner without being pounced on by one of my hordes of admirers........ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
30th-July-2003, 04:46 PM
We're seriously trying to find ways to manage a flying visit up to Perth on 16th at the moment. Don't yet know if it's possible, but
very much looking forward to collecting on these dances!!
l

If you and Mark need a place to stay we'll put you up, it'd be a pleasure. :)

Rachel
30th-July-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
If you and Mark need a place to stay we'll put you up, it'd be a pleasure. :) Really? You'd do that for us? You sound Wonderful - I'm quite overcome by that offer. Can I get back to you on that?
Rachel

Dreadful Scathe
30th-July-2003, 05:07 PM
Really? You'd do that for us? You sound Wonderful - I'm quite overcome by that offer. Can I get back to you on that?
Rachel

course, no hurry :) Whaddya mean I sound wonderful though - i danced with you in Blackpool :)

Graham
30th-July-2003, 05:15 PM
course, no hurry :) Whaddya mean I sound wonderful though - i danced with you in Blackpool :) Yes, and you SOUND wonderful - what's your point? :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
30th-July-2003, 05:26 PM
Yes, and you SOUND wonderful - what's your point? :wink:

good point - never realised Rachel was directly insulting me..subtle you see :tears:

and to think you're shy and retiring in real life Graham :D

Rachel
31st-July-2003, 09:51 AM
course, no hurry :) Whaddya mean I sound wonderful though - i danced with you in Blackpool :) I know - I hadn't forgotten!! I loved the dance. It's just that we didn't exactly have a lot of time to talk/get to know each other ... You know what I mean.
R.

Rachel
31st-July-2003, 09:55 AM
Yes, and you SOUND wonderful - what's your point? :wink: Graham, you're just a trouble-maker ... And DS, you know far better than to listen to Graham!
R.

TheTramp
31st-July-2003, 11:16 AM
PS Gadget - they don't really hold me in such esteem - they're just winding me up... Can't talk for Graham. But I am certainly not winding you up Rachel. I've always enjoyed my dances with you very much. And am looking forward to seeing you in Perth....

Steve

Graham
31st-July-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Can't talk for Graham. My sentiments are the same - but we're wasting our breath, Steve - she just doesn't believe us (or Marc, come to that!) We'll just need to show her we mean it when we see her (certainly hope it's as soon as Perth!)

xSalsa_Angelx
31st-July-2003, 11:48 AM
will see you at Perth then Graham,

So what am i looking for..??? a big pink fluff ball..??? :rofl:

TheTramp
31st-July-2003, 12:07 PM
My sentiments are the same - but we're wasting our breath, Steve - she just doesn't believe us (or Marc, come to that!) We'll just need to show her we mean it when we see her (certainly hope it's as soon as Perth!) Actually, I just found out that I'll see Rachel next Wednesday!! :na: And I'll do my best to convince her there!

Steve

Graham
31st-July-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
So what am i looking for..??? Don't worry - I'll find you.

xSalsa_Angelx
31st-July-2003, 01:39 PM
Don't worry - I'll find you.

Gonna chop off my hair now and get a skin head :rofl:

Graham
31st-July-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Gonna chop off my hair now and get a skin head :rofl: The wings will still give you away though :grin:

xSalsa_Angelx
31st-July-2003, 02:07 PM
The wings will still give you away though :grin:

ooooo b*gger..... No chance of hiding now have I..???

Sheepman
31st-July-2003, 02:09 PM
They must be pretty useful for those air steps though. :grin:
Greg