PDA

View Full Version : Help - Stopping my subscription

BobbyA
17th-May-2007, 10:08 AM
I emailed forum@cerocscotland.com to asked to have my Silver Membership stopped about 17 days ago and I've heard nothing back and I've just been billed for another 3 months. There doesn't seem to be any information on how to stop your subscription. How do I get my money back?

Lee Bartholomew
17th-May-2007, 10:12 AM
I emailed forum@cerocscotland.com to asked to have my Silver Membership stopped about 17 days ago and I've heard nothing back and I've just been billed for another 3 months. There doesn't seem to be any information on how to stop your subscription. How do I get my money back?

Sue them :whistle: .

It's a never ending subscription. Didn't you read the small print? You have even signed over your house and first born.

Just email them again or PM Franck. Emails prob just been missed.

dave the scaffolder
17th-May-2007, 10:12 AM

Well my lovely after this post the illustrious Franck will have to action something, he will probably give you some in-Franck-tion points.
XXX XXXX DTS:awe:

BobbyA
17th-May-2007, 10:15 AM
Maybe free entry into his class next week :P hehehe.

I'm coming up to edinburgh next week to visit some friends. I may be able to attend the Thursday class. I've never done ceroc in Edinburgh before.

Franck
17th-May-2007, 10:16 AM
I emailed forum@cerocscotland.com to asked to have my Silver Membership stopped about 17 days ago and I've heard nothing back and I've just been billed for another 3 months. There doesn't seem to be any information on how to stop your subscription. How do I get my money back?Hi,

I have now refunded your subscription payment. To cancel Silver Membership, you need to cancel the subscription from your Paypal account (after logging on).

BobbyA
17th-May-2007, 10:39 AM
Cool. Thanks very much for sorting that out. :cheers:

dave the scaffolder
17th-May-2007, 10:42 AM
Hi,

I have now refunded your subscription payment. To cancel Silver Membership, you need to cancel the subscription from your Paypal account (after logging on).
Three cheers for the lovely Franck.
Hip hip .......

Hip hip ......

Hip hip .......

XXX XXXX DTS

Lee Bartholomew
17th-May-2007, 10:43 AM
No reply to the free classes thing though. :whistle: