PDA

View Full Version : Lycra Outfits

Pammy
30th-July-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
[B]Did you mean "manly" figures? I suppose "many" might work too.

Nope, think he meant many :wink: ...

but maybe it showed off my best feature?

And there was me thinking that was a one off last week.

But don't you think it is unfair that the girls have so much more variety to choose from with their outfits? :innocent:

Greg, I think you do pretty well on this score!!! :kiss:

Andy McGregor
30th-July-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
But don't you think it is unfair that the girls have so much more variety to choose from with their outfits? :innocent:

Girls have got it all. They've got loads of clothes and shoes to choose from, they can change how old they look with make-up, they don't lose their hair, they can talk about feelings without seeming like a cissy and physically they've got many more interesting features to squeeze into their Lycra.

And what have we got?

I've been trying to answer that question for a few minutes now. I'm sorry I asked it. Compared to women we've got NOTHING:tears::tears::tears:

And they ask me why I occasionally cross dress. They should ask me why I don't do it all the time:wink:

Sheepman
30th-July-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
And what have we got?
I did think of something we've got, but you'd probably say it was all bollox.
Do you really think we should be discussing this in public? :kiss:
Greg

Gadget
30th-July-2003, 09:52 PM
And what have we got?
we've got the women. :D :D :D

xSalsa_Angelx
31st-July-2003, 08:49 AM
I have been dancing with a woman that looks just like xSalsa_Angelx's Avatar - I thought it was her.

No wonder she was confused when I mentioned this forum:confused:

was that when I had the yellow face avavtar ot the one i have now?? :rofl:

Andy McGregor
31st-July-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
was that when I had the yellow face avavtar ot the one i have now?? :rofl:

That was when you had the yellow face avatar. I would like it recorded that I have never danced with a naked angel.

And when I danced naked on the grass outside one of the mobile homes at the Pwheli Party Weekender I didn't look remotely like your avatar:wink:

xSalsa_Angelx
31st-July-2003, 11:14 AM
That was when you had the yellow face avatar. I would like it recorded that I have never danced with a naked angel.

And when I danced naked on the grass outside one of the mobile homes at the Pwheli Party Weekender I didn't look remotely like your avatar:wink:

So who have you danced with who has a yellow face then..?? :rofl:

Perth Party and you will see what its like to dance with a naked angel :rofl: :D

Andy McGregor
31st-July-2003, 11:23 AM
So who have you danced with who has a yellow face then..?? :rofl: :D

I think it was one of fake tan disasters. I will not name names, she might never show her face again :wink:

xSalsa_Angelx
31st-July-2003, 11:27 AM
I think it was one of fake tan disasters. I will not name names, she might never show her face again :wink:

so where do you dance then..?? did you say it was Aberdeen.?
if its Thursday class then i probably know who youre on about, but if its tuesday then i don't know.... :D

Andy McGregor
31st-July-2003, 11:43 AM
so where do you dance then..?? did you say it was Aberdeen.?
if its Thursday class then i probably know who youre on about, but if its tuesday then i don't know.... :D

It seems like my yellow faced friend has a doppleganger in Scotland.

I dance in Brighton, Fleet, Worthing, Horsham, Crawley, Croydon, Bromley, Guildford, Dorking, Shoreham, Woking, Portsmouth, Eastbourne, Hipsters/Ealing, Bristol, Burgess Hill, Southampton and occasionally other venues so you'd never know who it was:waycool:

As flights to Edinburgh are so cheap on Easyjet I'm planning to organise a Thursday night trip to go dancing - which might win me the prize for the greatest distance travelled for a dance class:cheers:

xSalsa_Angelx
31st-July-2003, 11:46 AM
andy
thought you were talking about my friend maragaret, think she has over done it with the sun bed,

but got a great big shock last week when i found out how old she was :what:

Pammy
31st-July-2003, 11:47 AM
I dance in Brighton, Fleet, Worthing, Horsham, Crawley, Croydon, Bromley, Guildford, Dorking, Shoreham, Woking, Portsmouth, Eastbourne, Hipsters/Ealing, Bristol, Burgess Hill, Southampton and occasionally other venues so you'd never know who it was:waycool:

When will you next be at Hipsters???

Px

TheTramp
31st-July-2003, 11:52 AM
As flights to Edinburgh are so cheap on Easyjet I'm planning to organise a Thursday night trip to go dancing - which might win me the prize for the greatest distance travelled for a dance class:cheers: And are you coming up for the Perth party?? I've told a few of the ladies up here that I invited you, and they're all excited now.

Oh, and Brighton to Edinburgh is only about 500 miles. You'd have to do it 4 times to beat Sydney to Hamilton :D

Steve

Andy McGregor
31st-July-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
When will you next be at Hipsters???

Px

I can't dance at all next week:tears::tears: :tears:

I'm yacht racing in Cowes week on the IOW. Maybe I can get the rest of my crew to go to a class on the island - anyone know if there are any?

I expect I'll dance every night the following week and one of those nights will have to be Hipsters:D :D :D

Unless I have another accident. Last year I partially severed my hamstring doing the splits in bondage gear in the beer tent with 13 similarly dressed Virgin Air Hostesses - obviously that is the airline:wink: I had to change out of the gear to go to A&E but I couldn't wash off the word 'KISS' that the IOW ladies rugby team had written in marker pen on my right buttock:sick: And worst of all, I couldn't dance for a whole month:tears:

Andy McGregor
31st-July-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
And are you coming up for the Perth party?? I've told a few of the ladies up here that I invited you, and they're all excited now.
Steve

Excited ladies, naked Angels. sounds irresistable :D :D :D

Sheepman
31st-July-2003, 12:46 PM
Unless I have another accident.
If you get to hear this story in full, it will have you rolling in the aisles.
Re. IoW. I think there is a Rock'n'Roll club in Newport, but don't know of anything else.

Greg

Grant
31st-July-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Oh, and Brighton to Edinburgh is only about 500 miles. You'd have to do it 4 times to beat Sydney to Hamilton :D
Steve
i dont want to take anything away from your dedication travelling that far for a class :waycool:
but Sydney to Auckland one way is closer to 2000 km than 2000 miles.

Grant
PS. i've been waiting for Graham to correct you but i think Aleks is distracting him at the moment :wink:

Andy McGregor
31st-July-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Grant
i dont want to take anything away from your dedication travelling that far for a class :waycool:
but Sydney to Auckland one way is closer to 2000 km than 2000 miles.

Grant
:

And I'll bet The Tramp had other plans in Auckland as well as a dance class:wink:

Aleks
31st-July-2003, 02:41 PM
i
PS. i've been waiting for Graham to correct you but i think Aleks is distracting him at the moment :wink:

Hey, I resemble that remark!:kiss:

Grant
31st-July-2003, 02:51 PM
And I'll bet The Tramp had other plans in Auckland as well as a dance class:wink:
so all this constant travelling has an ulterior motive? :what: :really:
do tell :wink:

Grant

Grant
31st-July-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Hey, I resemble that remark!:kiss:
i thought you resembled an arachnid :wink:

:kiss:

Grant

Graham
31st-July-2003, 03:14 PM
PS. i've been waiting for Graham to correct you but i think Aleks is distracting him at the moment :wink: Like I know/care about the distance from Sydney to Hamilton...........I honestly don't even correct all the stuff I do know is wrong - if I did I'd have WAY more posts than even Steve! And be a very sad individual with no friends..............err, hang on,.......:what:

Chicklet
31st-July-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Graham
And be a very sad individual with no friends..............err, hang on,.......:what:

I'm your friend.:hug:

Graham
31st-July-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
I'm your friend.:hug: Thanks, C! :hug: I'm yours too. :hug:

Aleks
31st-July-2003, 03:29 PM
Thanks, C! :hug: I'm yours too. :hug:

You LIED to me when you said you were in need of a friend (or was that a friend in need)?

Graham
31st-July-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
You LIED to me when you said you were in need of a friend (or was that a friend in need)? There's a limit on how many friends I'm allowed?

Aleks
31st-July-2003, 03:38 PM
There's a limit on how many friends I'm allowed?

No more than 3 at a time! :kiss:

Andy McGregor
31st-July-2003, 03:39 PM
so all this constant travelling has an ulterior motive? :what: :really:
do tell :wink:

Grant

This long distance travelling has a motive. And that motive is fun:D

The classes in our immediate area have gone stale so if you want to have a fun night you need to travel - I wish it was different and there was somewhere I liked locally. Maybe it's me:tears:

Rachel
31st-July-2003, 03:50 PM
The classes in our immediate area have gone stale so if you want to have a fun night you need to travel... No ... what you need to do is entice us all down to your area with an offer/event that's too irresistible to pass up. (Perhaps a repeat performance of you dancing naked, but this time in your local club? or, err, something ...)
Rachel

Sheepman
31st-July-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
Perhaps a repeat performance of you dancing naked,
Now Andy's a lovely guy, but I won't be rushing to see that :drool:
I have a theory that his area just has too many women, so he needs to go further afield to get dances with men?

Greg

Pammy
31st-July-2003, 03:57 PM
No ... what you need to do is entice us all down to your area with an offer/event that's too irresistible to pass up. (Perhaps a repeat performance of you dancing naked

I thought you said ENTICE? :wink:

Or was the idea you was referring to a Comedy Night? :waycool:

Pxx

Andy McGregor
31st-July-2003, 04:41 PM
No ... what you need to do is entice us all down to your area with an offer/event that's too irresistible to pass up. (Perhaps a repeat performance of you dancing naked, but this time in your local club? or, err, something ...)
Rachel

That particular dance involved burning paper clenched between my buttocks and 3 very attractive (but fully clothed) female dancers from Manchester called Kate, Jack(ie) and Jo:devil:

If I did it indoors it might set off the smoke detectors. And the local papers would have a field day as, among other things, I'm a local Conservative Politician:blush:

Dance Demon
31st-July-2003, 04:49 PM
That particular dance involved burning paper clenched between my buttocks and 3 very attractive (but fully clothed) female dancers from Manchester called Kate, Jack(ie) and Jo:devil:

If I did it indoors it might set off the smoke detectors. And the local papers would have a field day as, among other things, I'm a local Conservative Politician:blush:

Sounds like a very "Conservative politician" type of thing to do......:devil: :wink:

Andy McGregor
31st-July-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Sounds like a very "Conservative politician" type of thing to do......:devil: :wink:

When my MP saw my photo album he immediately asked me to stand in the next election:really: