Me: 'sleep!'
Marc: 'Hipsters!'
Me: 'sleeeeep…'
Marc: 'I'll drive
… both ways'
Me: 'Wayhey - Hipsters!!!!'

Anyone else going to be there tonight?

Rachel

PS Pammy - I didn't notice a funny smell there last night???

Andy McGregor
30th-July-2003, 03:28 PM
A funny thing happened last night. I took a friend Glyn to Croydon Ceroc as he lives nearby. Otherwise I'd have gone to Hipsters, of course. The funny thing is that after taking Glyn home and having a swift half of Stella I was travelling South on a quiet stretch of the M23 at about 1am when I was flashed and buzzed by a car full of women on their way back from Hipsters. They were Lynda, Helen and Kate from Brighton.

Are all the cars on the motorways around London at 1am on a Tuesday and Wednesday packed with happy but tired dancers on their way back from Hipsters?

Rachel
30th-July-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
Are all the cars on the motorways around London at 1am on a Tuesday and Wednesday packed with happy but tired dancers on their way back from Hipsters? Yes!

Sheepman
30th-July-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
PS Pammy - I didn't notice a funny smell there last night???
See you there, but tonight it's got to get serious!
Greg

Andy McGregor
30th-July-2003, 04:09 PM
Is anyone who dances at Hipsters actually from London?

As we're all travelling from outside London maybe they should move Hipsters to a Service area on the M25 or M4:devil:

Or maybe we should try to get someone to open an good class, with good dancers and good music out here in the wilderness...

..or could we just get a direct broadband link to Hipsters. That way we could get the same teaching and music, save on fuel and not have Nigel steal our women:wink:

Rachel
30th-July-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
See you there, but tonight it's got to get serious!
Greg You? Serious? And has this got anything to do with the strange smell? (which we at least know wasn't Andy, cos he wasn't there)

Sheepman
30th-July-2003, 05:56 PM
I certainly hope not, though it is a while since I've got to the bottom of my bag! I might now have to change plans, after just injuring my foot, I'll have to decide if I can walk before considering dancing. :tears: :tears: :tears:
Greg

Mary
30th-July-2003, 07:58 PM
I might now have to change plans, after just injuring my foot, I'll have to decide if I can walk before considering dancing. :tears: :tears: :tears:
Greg

That is the lamest excuse I've heard for not coming along to practise tonight!!! Hmmmm - OK, bad pun.:rolleyes:

Mary

Rachel
31st-July-2003, 09:37 AM
I certainly hope not, though it is a while since I've got to the bottom of my bag! I might now have to change plans, after just injuring my foot, I'll have to decide if I can walk before considering dancing. :tears: :tears: :tears:
Greg Greg - what have you done? You ok? I guess you decided you couldn't dance last night. But can you walk?
Rachel

Sheepman
31st-July-2003, 10:39 AM
Still lame, just able to totter about, and very annoyed. :mad:

The getting serious bit was supposed to be the practicing with M, time is running out fast.
Greg

Pammy
31st-July-2003, 03:19 PM
Still lame, just able to totter about, and very annoyed. :mad:

The getting serious bit was supposed to be the practicing with M, time is running out fast.
Greg

Ah, so you don't dance seriously with me eh? You just chuck me around by the ears... :wink:

& Andy, the rest of the world still up at an unspeakable hour, who isn't driving on the motorway following a night at Hipsters, is in the Kebab centre, following a night at Hipsters!!!

Therefore, do you think the next time you get stuck at traffic lights at that time of night, you should wind down your window and ask the person in the car next to you "did you have a good nights dancing?"

If he's over 6ft 4, and heavily built, I might not recommend the last suggestion!

Sheepman
31st-July-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
Ah, so you don't dance seriously with me eh? You just chuck me around by the ears... :wink: I didn't think it could get more serious than that? :wink:
Greg

Pammy
31st-July-2003, 03:38 PM
I didn't think it could get more serious than that? :wink:
Greg

Although I have no reply to the above, I feel obligated to include you in my 100th post, I have come of age....

Pxx

Sheepman
31st-July-2003, 03:42 PM
Congrats, I thought of saying that in my last post in anticipation, but if I'm going to master following, I've got to avoid that.
And we both made it on the same day (all your fault!)
G x

Andy McGregor
31st-July-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
& Andy, the rest of the world still up at an unspeakable hour, who isn't driving on the motorway following a night at Hipsters, is in the Kebab centre, following a night at Hipsters!!!

I've often done both Kebab and Motorway as I have to leave so early from Worthing I miss eating:yum: