PDA

View Full Version : I am now officially in a bad mood...

Terpsichorea
10th-May-2007, 08:51 AM
I was supposed to be attending one of Mikey's famed workshops this Sunday in Leeds, and it's now been cancelled due to a lack of takers...has anyone on here been to one of his workshops before? Go on, torture me by telling me what I've missed...

Dreadful Scathe
10th-May-2007, 09:23 AM
ill leave this one for Andy :)

dave the scaffolder
10th-May-2007, 09:29 AM
I was supposed to be attending one of Mikey's famed workshops this Sunday in Leeds, and it's now been cancelled due to a lack of takers...has anyone on here been to one of his workshops before? Go on, torture me by telling me what I've missed...

I have not been to any of his workshops, but i have had quite a few private lessons with him..

They were fantastic i find it hard to believe there were not enough takers.

What is wrong with you dancers up north the man is inspirational in his teaching and dancing. XX XX DTS :respect::respect:

Double Trouble
10th-May-2007, 09:30 AM
Go on, torture me by telling me what I've missed...

It depends if you are on for a legover after the workshop. No point in doing it unless you have someone to abuse afterwards. Getting all of a kerfuffle and then going home alone, is not advisable.:devil:

Trouble
10th-May-2007, 09:31 AM
I have not been to any of his workshops, but i have had quite a few private lessons with him..

What is wrong with you dancers up north the man is inspirational in his teaching and dancing. XX XX DTS :respect::respect:

yes and he is a dirty dirty boy. :D :D :D LOVE IT.......:love:

Terpsichorea
10th-May-2007, 09:31 AM

We're skinflint buggers :sick:

Hm, I wonder if he might be up for a private lesson...*ponders*

Terpsichorea
10th-May-2007, 09:33 AM
It depends if you are on for a legover after the workshop. No point in doing it unless you have someone to abuse afterwards. Getting all of a kerfuffle and then going home alone, is not advisable.:devil:

on for a legover...

Tea-spit-Computer Monitor-Interface Scenario.

Double Trouble
10th-May-2007, 09:35 AM
on for a legover...

Tea-spit-Computer Monitor-Interface Scenario.

If that makes you spit tea, then you are not ready for a Micky workshop. Go do some knitting, dear.:wink: :na: :D

Terpsichorea
10th-May-2007, 09:38 AM
If that makes you spit tea, then you are not ready for a Micky workshop. Go do some knitting, dear.:wink: :na: :D

Hey, I'm a nice, well-brought up lad :yum:

Double Trouble
10th-May-2007, 09:48 AM
Hey, I'm a nice, well-brought up lad :yum:

I thought you were a woman.:what:

Terpsichorea
10th-May-2007, 09:50 AM
I thought you were a woman.:what:

Well, I'm very empathetic, and I can cook. And I'm not afraid to wear pink.

But I'm biologically male...unless someone came along and err, cut out the middleman in the dead of night.

Trouble
10th-May-2007, 09:55 AM
Well, I'm very empathetic, and I can cook. And I'm not afraid to wear pink.

But I'm biologically male...unless someone came along and err, cut out the middleman in the dead of night.

funny that, i thought you was a woman too. Must be the name, sounds feminine. :wink: :awe:

Double Trouble
10th-May-2007, 09:55 AM
unless someone came along and err, cut out the middleman in the dead of night.

I think you might notice if they did.

anyway, back to Mickey...he usually does a sinful treble and a 'fixed partners' class at Camber. You should try it if you get the chance. Great fun and a really good way to add some sexy moves to your list, when you are dancing with that 'someone special'....or just trying to have a perv up with a sexy stranger.:rofl: :rofl:

Terpsichorea
10th-May-2007, 09:57 AM
funny that, i thought you was a woman too. Must be the name, sounds feminine. :wink: :awe:

I think I need to change it to summat more macho. Ace or BigMan. :waycool:

Terpsichorea
10th-May-2007, 09:59 AM
I think you might notice if they did.

anyway, back to Mickey...he usually does a sinful treble and a 'fixed partners' class at Camber. You should try it if you get the chance. Great fun and a really good way to add some sexy moves to your list, when you are dancing with that 'someone special'....or just trying to have a perv up with a sexy stranger.:rofl: :rofl:

Aye, cheers for that. I need to add some slower moves to my repertoire - I'd like to go to Camber.

Trouble
10th-May-2007, 10:21 AM
:respect:
Aye, cheers for that. I need to add some slower moves to my repertoire - I'd like to go to Camber.

get to Southport in june, its gonna be the best ever .......:respect:

dave the scaffolder
10th-May-2007, 05:14 PM
yes and he is a dirty dirty boy. :D :D :D LOVE IT.......:love:

Me or Mikey?

Or both??