PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Seeking Men!!!!

Lindsay
30th-July-2003, 09:08 AM
There are 8 ladies desperately looking for partners for this Saturday's 'dips, drops & airsteps' workshop in Edinburgh!

If interested please e-mail us! (dance@boogienights.net)

Grant
30th-July-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Lindsay
There are 8 ladies desperately looking for partners for this Saturday's 'dips, drops & airsteps' workshop in Edinburgh!
[/EMAIL] [/B]
:what: :really: :sick:
Strange, I had no response to my ad for a partner for this workshop.
Is it just me?:sad: :tears:

Grant

CJ
30th-July-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Grant
:what: :really: :sick:
Is it just me?:sad: :tears:

Grant

Probably.....:D

:wink:

Grant
30th-July-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
Probably.....:D

:wink:
I'll take comfort from the fact that you only said 'probably', leaving some small element of doubt :nice:

Grant

CJ
30th-July-2003, 10:52 AM
I'm a sensitive soul, really...

TheTramp
30th-July-2003, 11:02 AM
Possibly due to the fact that the 8 ladies over don't read the forum??

So just make sure that you email Lindsay, stating clearly your age, height, weight, yes/no requirements. And I'm sure that your sweet and sexy Russian partner will be immediately forthcoming.

Or just see here for more details:

www.pretty-russian-brides.com

Steve

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
30th-July-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp

Steve

I'm going to order one. Think she'll arrive for Saturday?

TheTramp
30th-July-2003, 11:21 AM
Almost certainly. Lindsay is very on top of the game :wink:

Steve

michael
30th-July-2003, 12:14 PM
Hey Basil did i read a bit on that russian addvert that the better they appear the more they disappoint!!!

Well.....how about the female russian tramp with no clothes and has not eaten for a week- seeks a loving fox for close moves???

Once she's been fed...naturally:yum:

Grant
30th-July-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Possibly due to the fact that the 8 ladies over don't read the forum??
Yes of course, I prefer your interpretation to CJ's.

So just make sure that you email Lindsay, stating clearly your age, height, weight, yes/no requirements.
I've sent her a PM

And I'm sure that your sweet and sexy Russian partner will be immediately forthcoming.
She doesn't have to be Russian :D

Or just see here for more details:

So how is your Russian bride? :wink:

Grant

Lindsay
30th-July-2003, 01:35 PM
Check your PMs Grant...
See ya Saturday :grin:

Grant
30th-July-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Lindsay
Check your PMs Grant...
See ya Saturday :grin:
seen it thanks. i'll be there.
looking forward to meeting my little russian :D

Grant

Lindsay
31st-July-2003, 09:42 AM
She will be flying over just for you, courtesy of The Tramp....

Still looking for 5 men if anyone knows any......

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
1st-August-2003, 10:13 AM
With or without my Russian bride, I will see you on the dance floor tomorrow night. I hope we can have a taste of Tramp's DJ skills??

TheTramp
1st-August-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Basil Brush
With or without my Russian bride, I will see you on the dance floor tomorrow night. I hope we can have a taste of Tramp's DJ skills?? Possibly. But probably not tomorrow night. After a day of teaching, and doing a cabaret, I'll probably just want to chill out and dance tomorrow night. And I'm getting the train back, so don't want to have to carry my laptop and CDs everywhere....

Come to the Perth event, and I guarentee that you'll get plenty of me there (and my music too).

Steve

Kiwi_Tim
1st-August-2003, 06:09 PM
I've managed to have my (rubber) arm twisted by Lindsay (well I did ask if I could be of help!) and am now looking forwards to the jive extras workshop tomorrow. It sounds like a few of you forum-folk will be there or at the party afterwards, so I'm keen to put faces to names - if you happen to see a tall guy with a funny accent wandering around, do say hi (of course, only if you can tear yourselves away from any attendant Russian brides... :grin: )

cheers
Tim

Brown Eyed Girl
1st-August-2003, 10:48 PM
.... sorry Grant ..... I think I'm your partner for the day and I'm not Russian!! .. hope you're not too disappointed ... I think it's going to be a fantastic day :) Hope you have a great day :devil:

Chris
2nd-August-2003, 01:49 AM
For anyone not having transport from the Jive Extras party tonight (Saturday), I've just noticed there's a N16 night bus from Morningside into town at 4 minutes to the hour from 0056hrs. Looking at the map on the Boogie Nights website, I reckon it probably goes past (on the main Morningside Road a few yards away) just before 1am. And there's connecting buses in town to most areas of Edinburgh.

Kiwi_Tim
3rd-August-2003, 10:03 AM
Sheena and the Tramp were able to ID me within seconds of me opening my mouth - thanks for saying 'hi there guys. As for the rest of it, great stuff...

Grant
4th-August-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Brown Eyed Girl
.... sorry Grant ..... I think I'm your partner for the day and I'm not Russian!! .. hope you're not too disappointed ... I think it's going to be a fantastic day :) Hope you have a great day :devil:
don't apologise, i had a great time and enjoyed doing the workshops with you :D
guess i'll see you in perth if not before :wink:

:hug:

Grant