PDA

View Full Version : while everyone was out playing...

drathzel
28th-April-2007, 10:39 PM
.... drathzel, jive addicted, lemoncake, miguel and GE Monster were all on the ceroc forum.

When suddenly.....

(yes this is the part you add to and we have a story running)

WittyBird
28th-April-2007, 10:45 PM
Franck and DavidJames got PMT and infracted them all with a 2 week ban.

:na:

drathzel
28th-April-2007, 10:48 PM
Franck and DavidJames got PMT and infracted them all with a 2 week ban.

:na:

..... Lemoncake unhappy with this goes off in a huff taking miguel with her!

2 week ban.... are they having good pmt? Its normally for sooo much less! drathzel uttered these words knowing.....

WittyBird
28th-April-2007, 10:52 PM
..... Lemoncake unhappy with this goes off in a huff taking miguel with her!

2 week ban.... are they having good pmt? Its normally for sooo much less! drathzel uttered these words knowing.....

That Voldermort Franchisee of Ceroc Midlands was listening and planning a huge takeover bid on the forum, thus enforcing a pay as you go attitude with the motto BANICAN :whistle:

drathzel
28th-April-2007, 10:54 PM
That Voldermort Franchisee of Ceroc Midlands was listening and planning a huge takeover bid on the forum, thus enforcing a pay as you go attitude with the motto BANICAN :whistle:

..... however since voldermort is only dobbie in disguise drathzel suggests that we all play nicely in.....

WittyBird
28th-April-2007, 10:56 PM
..... however since voldermort is only dobbie in disguise drathzel suggests that we all play nicely in.....

His frilly pink panties :D

drathzel
28th-April-2007, 10:58 PM
His frilly pink panties :D

however not sure that everyone would fit in his pink panties, drathzel suggests the bath. However will the bath is running.....

jiveaddicted
28th-April-2007, 10:59 PM

Case the house elf turns us all into boppers thus forcing us to dance in the midlands

drathzel
28th-April-2007, 11:02 PM
however not sure that everyone would fit in his pink panties, drathzel suggests the bath. However will the bath is running.....

the house elf turns us all into boppers thus forcing us to dance in the midlands

which is very difficult for some of us with water between us and the venues. However wittybird thinks she has a solution. If only she hadnt left her....

WittyBird
28th-April-2007, 11:06 PM
which is very difficult for some of us with water between us and the venues. However wittybird thinks she has a solution. If only she hadnt left her........

Rowing boat and Cruella's make up sponge at Bar

drathzel
28th-April-2007, 11:09 PM
which is very difficult for some of us with water between us and the venues. However wittybird thinks she has a solution. If only she hadnt left her....

boobs

Out! "Pops" the policeman with frilly pink panties in his mouth was struggling to utter the words 'while I was Pizing by zee door, I noticed a taxi ban and decided to investigate'

When he realised the situation he calls or the special unit.

Then the armjive police walk passed taking the signposts to Stepford down.

Where is stepford ponders d while sitting on a....

Rowing boat and Cruella's make up sponge at Bar...

seventh heaven. However jiveaddicted admitted to......

angelique
29th-April-2007, 11:02 AM
eating a plate of saurekraut and deep fried mars bar before getting out the iron to iron the lime green legwarmers and hot-pants for the show that night.

fletch
29th-April-2007, 11:13 AM
fully knowing that the chances of him been allowed through the door were slim,:sick: Jiveaddicted quickly thought of a back up plan,:cool: I wonder if my mate Stokie can slip me in some where.:wink: ...his mind wander with thoughts of........:whistle:

drathzel
29th-April-2007, 12:25 PM
fully knowing that the chances of him been allowed through the door were slim,:sick: Jiveaddicted quickly thought of a back up plan,:cool: I wonder if my mate Stokie can slip me in some where.:wink: ...his mind wander with thoughts of........:whistle:

two big massive.....

fletch
29th-April-2007, 01:47 PM
blomonges..............were set and ready to take to the party.

TwerlyBird piped up 'has any one seen my lime green legwarmers and hot pants'?

drathzel
29th-April-2007, 03:03 PM
blomonges..............were set and ready to take to the party.

TwerlyBird piped up 'has any one seen my lime green legwarmers and hot pants'?

stokey going a strange red colour admits to wearing them last night when he made his appearance as...

angelique
29th-April-2007, 05:00 PM
Miss Cup - Cake