PDA

View Full Version : The Wedding Party

TheTramp
27th-July-2003, 12:38 PM
Just wanted to say what a great time was had at the party to celebrate Lorna & Tim's wedding last night.

(Well, apart from having to watch Franck do the Hokey Cokey, and the Birdie Song (he claimed he was just doing it for the kids, but I'm not so sure..... :wink: ))

Thank you to all the ladies who put up with dancing with me. And can I just say again, that it really was my sporren..... Honest :rolleyes:

Steve

Marlene
27th-July-2003, 02:38 PM
I would like to add my agreement to the Tramp's comments, that it was a great fun, and I have the mpegs to prove it. Some of those wonderful moments of Dave being a "woman" :what: which of course he does so well!! :really: Don't worry Brady, he will be alright till the next time he wears his kilt!!:eek:

Thanks again Lorna and Tim, I think a good time was had by all and Lorna you looked fantastic.

:cheers:

Curtain
27th-July-2003, 11:06 PM
I also had a fantastic night, but such was my foot tapping and general inactivity due to the band, I was forced to go and pay a visit to the bar. Didn't get to deejay until 11.45pm after arriving at 7.30pm. You can imagine the state I was in by the time I started. But sshhhh, don't think anyone noticed!!

Lorna looked stunning, Tim looked really smart and Bill, Steve and Brady looked far too comfortable doing that unique double trouble!!

Hope the two of you are really happy together and that your honeymoon's an absolute blast.

Paul xx

Lorna
30th-July-2003, 04:38 PM
Hi all,

just back from our few days away and feeling very relaxed now.

Thank you to all who were at our wedding. We had a blast.

Thanks to DJ Curtain, you played a great set, thanks a million :kiss:

And also a big thank you for all the wonderful presents, they are all beautiful.

I'm so glad that you could all be a part of our wondeful day.

Lotsa love Lorna & Tim x-x

Sandy
30th-July-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp

Thank you to all the ladies who put up with dancing with me. And can I just say again, that it really was my sporren..... Honest :rolleyes:

Steve

Yeh right!:devil:

What a beautiful bride and handsome groom and a real sweetie of a daughter, those lovely shoes!

I had a great time although i couldn't stay for long, thanks again.

Sandy:grin: