PDA

View Full Version : Second week...

Bonnie
26th-April-2007, 06:22 AM
Well, last night was the second week for me and after loving it so much last week I was hoping for the same feeling again this week...and I GOT IT! There weren't so many men there last night, maybe because there was a big footie match on, or maybe I scared some of them off! Anyway, I loved it as much as last week even though I was still a bit nervous before going. After going though last weeks routine in my head practically every spare minute of every day, I find that it didn't matter because we learned a whole new routine anyway!
Thanks to everybody who gave me a helping hand last night, and especially taxi dancer Charlie, who I absolutely loved, he was great fun, and I actually felt like I could dance when he took me to the floor, what a great mover he is, and watching him later dancing with the other taxi dancer (who I've forgotten her name..I'm sooo sorry! :confused: ) they were fantastic out on the floor together, I love to watch people who can dance the dance properly!
So, roll on next week again :grin:

Tiger Pants
26th-April-2007, 09:50 AM
What a lovely post Bonnie! Charlie here, and I must say that I really enjoyed the taxi class last night.......I'm sorry we only had a chance of a couple of dances in freestyle but as you could see I had ten lovely ladies to get round not enough time. Glad you are enjoying Ceroc, I am, 4years on and because of people like you and ALL of the beginner ladies last night I still get a buzz every night that I taxi.

Looking forward to next week, remember that men often don't get the chance to ask women to dance so get up there and start asking.....we are all happy to dance ..........that is why we are there.

BTW Fiona is my partner in crime in the taxi class.

Have fun.

Husky_Cat
26th-April-2007, 10:59 AM
Hey Bonnie,

Glad you went to the second week and still loved it!! :D I didnt go last night as was feeling so ill due to hayfever Bah! I had forgotten it was hayfever season!

Charlie is indeed one of the excellent dancers, glad to hear that you enjoyed it with him! :clap:

Shona
xxx

the whale
26th-April-2007, 11:03 AM
Hi Bonnie

Glad you're still enjoying. Is it becoming a addiction yet? :what: :eek: :whistle:

Bonnie
26th-April-2007, 12:22 PM
What a lovely post Bonnie! Charlie here, and I must say that I really enjoyed the taxi class last night.......I'm sorry we only had a chance of a couple of dances in freestyle but as you could see I had ten lovely ladies to get round not enough time. Glad you are enjoying Ceroc, I am, 4years on and because of people like you and ALL of the beginner ladies last night I still get a buzz every night that I taxi.

Looking forward to next week, remember that men often don't get the chance to ask women to dance so get up there and start asking.....we are all happy to dance ..........that is why we are there.

BTW Fiona is my partner in crime in the taxi class.

Have fun.

Hi Charlie, thanks for the reply....love your name on here by the way, Tiger Pants suits you down to the ground!
With all us newish ladies last night you will be wondering which one I was...I'm the one who told you were really sexy when you danced :wink: and compared to all the others there, I'm the *larger* lady...actually maybe you'll remember me as I was the very first one you danced with last night at the start of the class?
Thanks again for your help last night and for making it a great evenings dancing for me, just loved it! :grin:

Tiger Pants
26th-April-2007, 01:43 PM
...actually maybe you'll remember me as I was the very first one you danced with last night at the start of the class?
Thanks again for your help last night and for making it a great evenings dancing for me, just loved it! :grin:

Hi Bonnie, I do remember you from last night........and thanks for the PM........you better believe it !!!!!!

You looked like you were having a great time and I'm sure you will for a long time to come.......keep smiling away......and as for the sexy dancing from me......get yirsel tae Specsavers:wink:

Bonnie
26th-April-2007, 01:53 PM
Hi Bonnie, I do remember you from last night........and thanks for the PM........you better believe it !!!!!!

You looked like you were having a great time and I'm sure you will for a long time to come.......keep smiling away......and as for the sexy dancing from me......get yirsel tae Specsavers:wink:

Hey, I already had my Specsavers specs on! so I stick with what I said! :D and yeah I was having a great time and I'm sure will continue to.....
and NO, I still canna believe it! :yum:

Tiger Pants
26th-April-2007, 02:05 PM
and NO, I still canna believe it! :yum:

Well its true........thank the Lord for low lighting:rofl:

Bonnie
26th-April-2007, 02:14 PM
Well its true........thank the Lord for low lighting:rofl:

I would have said 10 years less...hmmmm, maybe I do need to get back to Specsavers! :whistle:

Mezzosoprano
26th-April-2007, 05:56 PM
WEll done Bonnie... glad you're enjoying it! Before you know it, you'll be spending a fortune on dance shoes, rushing off to weekenders and trying to drag all your friends along!

Mezzo

purplehyacinth
26th-April-2007, 06:47 PM
Lovely post. Glad to hear you're still enjoying it.

Dance on!

:hug: :flower:

Freudian Hips
26th-April-2007, 07:20 PM
Hi Bonnie
Glad you are enjoying the Dundee corwd on a Wednesday - we are a good bunch, I think. Noticed what you said about there being more women. There certainly were in the beginners class. However, we had a man sitting out in the intermediate - :eek: :rofl: it doesn't happen often!

Must get round to getting introduced next week. Hope to see you then!

Ali :nice:

Bonnie
27th-April-2007, 07:59 AM
Must get round to getting introduced next week. Hope to see you then!

Ali :nice:

Hi, I had a quick look at your profile to see if you had a picture so I could recognise you, the picture is small but if you're the lady I think you are,(gold belt the other night?)..then, what a brilliant dancer you are! me and my friends were all watching at the freestyle and commenting on how good you were! :respect: :nice:

Freudian Hips
28th-April-2007, 11:25 PM
Hi Bonnie
I was wearing a gold belt, yes. Thank you for your kind words. :flower: I am coming up to my first year anniversary of ceroc and I have done a lot of non-partner dance previously. Still learning to follow though .........:blush: Just love it :clap: :clap: :clap:

See you next week :nice:

Freudian Hips
28th-April-2007, 11:31 PM
PS - that photo was the only half decent one (well done Piglet :hug: ) that anyone has taken of me in the last 15 years :sad: Unfortunately I am challenged in the computer and photos department :eek: which is why it is small :blush: However, Ducasi has one from our Amsterdam trip that is not so very hideously horrible so I shall attempt to upload that one shortly :D