Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
25th-July-2003, 01:44 PM
1st place Cameron
2nd place Scott
3rd place Ray
4th place Steph

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-July-2003, 01:57 PM
Cameron Will definately Win .... and then hopefully he will come and stay with me when he gets out :rofl:

Graham
25th-July-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Cameron Will definately Win .... and then hopefully he will come and stay with me when he gets out :rofl: You're FAR too naughty for prudish Cameron! Like the new avatar: hair's a bit short though! Wonder if Franck's thought of having a "come as your avatar"-themed party? :devil:

Franck
25th-July-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Graham
You're FAR too naughty for prudish Cameron! Like the new avatar: hair's a bit short though! Wonder if Franck's thought of having a "come as your avatar"-themed party? :devil: Oh definitely thought about it :D :D :devil:

Just waiting 'til a few more people join the forum and choose a suitable (or not :wink: ) avatar... With the online discount, we should look forward to a flurry of new members in the next few week!

I might have to find myself a suitable avatar though... not sure I can go as a 'Star' :wink: :waycool:

Franck.

Dreadful Scathe
25th-July-2003, 02:22 PM
! Wonder if Franck's thought of having a "come as your avatar"-themed party? :devil:

I dont have enough blue makeup :) and what the hell is Gadget going to do. Mind you - ill look forward to LilyB coming dressed in only a flag :) and Fran..ooh

best idea ever Graham :)

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-July-2003, 02:24 PM
You're FAR too naughty for prudish Cameron! Like the new avatar: hair's a bit short though! Wonder if Franck's thought of having a "come as your avatar"-themed party? :devil:

HUH.... :mad:

Now that would be a fun Idea..!!!

Franck
25th-July-2003, 02:25 PM
As for Cameron winning??????

I seriously hope not... I know he is Scottish, and I really like Orkney, have spent many a happy holiday there, but seriously? Am I the only one who thinks the guy is *very* creepy?

Can't say who else I want to win though, Ray is not as bad as he has been (unfairly) portrayed by C/E4, and Scott is not as dull either... so either of those would be fine... Poor Stephanie has blown it over the last couple weeks, by being manipulative and very annoying :D

Franck.

Grant
25th-July-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
I dont have enough blue makeup :) and what the hell is Gadget going to do. Mind you - ill look forward to LilyB coming dressed in only a flag :) and Fran..ooh

best idea ever Graham :)
don't think your blue makeup will last very long once Fran's whip goes into action :wink:

Grant

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-July-2003, 02:34 PM
You're FAR too naughty for prudish Cameron! Like the new avatar: hair's a bit short though! Wonder if Franck's thought of having a "come as your avatar"-themed party? :devil:

Hey Grahm just a thought..?? If Franck was to organise a come as your Avatar party, Does that mean that I have to come naked then with just some wings on my back..??? :rofl:

Graham
25th-July-2003, 03:31 PM
Hey Grahm just a thought..?? If Franck was to organise a come as your Avatar party, Does that mean that I have to come naked then with just some wings on my back..??? :rofl: Duh! :rolleyes: Of course - that's what gave me the idea!! :devil:

Graham
25th-July-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Franck
I might have to find myself a suitable avatar though... not sure I can go as a 'Star' :wink: :waycool: You're too modest Franck. :wink: But anyway, you wouldn't need to dress up, although you would have to make sure you got that particular airstep into every track you danced!

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-July-2003, 03:53 PM
Duh! :rolleyes: Of course - that's what gave me the idea!! :devil:

:rofl: you perv.... dunno what my boyfriend would have to say about that one... :rofl:

stewart38
25th-July-2003, 03:58 PM
Going to a big brother 'get together tonight' does it get any sadder :confused:

Graham
25th-July-2003, 03:59 PM
:rofl: you perv.... dunno what my boyfriend would have to say about that one... :rofl: How about "No #@%$!&£ way!"? :grin:

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-July-2003, 04:04 PM
How about "No #@%$!&£ way!"? :grin:

Nah .... he's a perv an all .... Im sure he'd quite like to see me dressed like that ..... if he's up for letting me do pole dancing then what else will he agree to?:D

Chicklet
25th-July-2003, 04:08 PM
Hey Grahm just a thought..?? If Franck was to organise a come as your Avatar party, Does that mean that I have to come naked then with just some wings on my back..??? :rofl:

and Graham will come as a pink wiggly smokin thing LOL

so G(raph)-man who's been called "perv" most often on the forum???

Graham
25th-July-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
so G(raph)-man who's been called "perv" most often on the forum??? Rod Hull.

Unless you count only forum members, in which case it's me.

Or if you allow synonyms for "perv" it would be CJ.

Pammy
25th-July-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
and Graham will come as a pink wiggly smokin thing LOL

Yuk, let's keep G's privates out of this, can't he just be his normal pink panther :wink: :wink: :wink:

Pammy
25th-July-2003, 04:47 PM
Rod Hull.

I don't know, I think Keith Harris has it by a whisker!

Graham
25th-July-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
I don't know, I think Keith Harris has it by a whisker! You dare to doubt me, young Pammy???!!! :angry: No, you were the only one to call him a perv, whereas xSAx called Rod Hull one and you explicitly agreed. Of course, I think KH probably IS more of a perv, but that's not what Chickie asked. :grin:

Graham
25th-July-2003, 04:59 PM
Yuk, let's keep G's privates out of this, can't he just be his normal pink panther :wink: :wink: :wink: Whilst I heartily endorse your suggestion I'm crushed about the "Yuk" :tears: :tears: :tears:

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
25th-July-2003, 06:01 PM
Sorry to come back on topic...

Originally posted by Franck
As for Cameron winning?????? Am I the only one who thinks the guy is *very* creepy?
Perhaps creepy, but he is genuine I reckon. And that's better than the rest- except Scott- he's quite a strong contender too.

Poor Stephanie has blown it over the last couple weeks, by being manipulative and very annoying :D
Yep. When she opens her mouth I just have to leave the room.

Pammy- nice quote... The Fox Never Found A Better Messenger Than Himself... How appropriate :grin:

Pammy
28th-July-2003, 09:46 AM
Whilst I heartily endorse your suggestion I'm crushed about the "Yuk" :tears: :tears: :tears:

Oh, don't be deflated, you know I'm only jesting with you pinky! :wink:

Graham
28th-July-2003, 10:14 AM
pinky! :wink: Not sure how comfortable I am with this, perky. :wink:

CJ
28th-July-2003, 10:20 AM
Rod Hull.

Distinguished Guests, Mr. Speaker, Ladies and Gentlemen., Oh and DS...

I would like to thank my parents, my manager, my piercing consultant.....:D

To be fair to Graham, he is just a pinky... and that's only when he's perky!!

Pammy
28th-July-2003, 10:20 AM
perky. :wink: [/B]

Why thank you! :rofl:

Pammy
28th-July-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
my piercing consultant.....:D

:what: :what: :what:

Graham
28th-July-2003, 11:22 AM
:what: :what: :what: If you don't want to know more about this, DON'T pay to access the MEMBER'S area on his website :what:

Pammy
28th-July-2003, 11:26 AM
If you don't want to know more about this, DON'T pay to access the MEMBER'S area on his website :what:

Oh, you're THAT Graham... :cheers:

Graham
28th-July-2003, 03:52 PM
Oh, you're THAT Graham... :cheers: No, no, no, I am NOT Bob's piercing adviser. In view of which I'm slightly hurt that he omitted me from his acceptance speech. :tears:

Pammy
28th-July-2003, 04:07 PM
No, no, no, I am NOT Bob's piercing adviser. In view of which I'm slightly hurt that he omitted me from his acceptance speech. :tears:

Come on G. there's no need to be shy!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

CJ
28th-July-2003, 04:21 PM
G. you can tell 'em.

It was only after seeing the adornment in his pinky that made him so perky, that I had to go and try it out for myself.

Graham. My Bro. If it weren't for you, man. I love you, Bro. From here, man. Right here.