PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bro!

Lisa
25th-July-2003, 10:47 AM
HAPPY AWESOME BIRTHDAY NIALL!

Hope you and Marion have lots of fun on your dual birthdays!

Talk about a birthday July......belated wishes to Lorna, Brady and Bill too. We have a tradition here that you have to get a kiss for every year you have been alive from a different member of the opposite sex. So Niall ... you have to find 40 different ladies for a kiss. Of course Marion is entitled to do the same! Hope you complete the task before your big party.

Lisa x

Monika
25th-July-2003, 11:01 AM
Happy Birthday Niall
Hope you have an absolutely awesome day...!

Catch you for a dance soon (tmr/Tuesday++...?)

Take care
x :D

Neil
25th-July-2003, 11:57 AM
Yes, Happy Birthday Niall.

I don't know you, but you've got a cool name, so have a good one mate! :D

Neil

Brady
25th-July-2003, 12:23 PM
Happy Birthday Niall!!!!

Hope you have a good one as you creep 'over the hill'!!!!! And with regards to Lisa tradition, I've made a minor amendment which says that by the end of the day, the number of kisses you get is how old you really are, so don't overdue it!!!!!! :really:

All the best,

Brady

Franck
25th-July-2003, 12:24 PM
Hey Niall, have a great Birthday, and if I were you I would definitely take Lisa's suggestion onboard :D

All the best,

Franck.

Dave Hancock
25th-July-2003, 01:02 PM
Happy b'day Niall, hope both you and Marion have fabby days and shall see you soon
:D

Dreadful Scathe
25th-July-2003, 01:18 PM
H a p p y B i r t h d a y Niall

Hope you have a good day

Sal
25th-July-2003, 01:24 PM
Have a FAB day! Looking forward to an AWESOME dance on tues!

Love Sal :kiss:

Jive Brummie
25th-July-2003, 01:34 PM
Hi Niall,
me and the missus (FC) want to wish you the very happiest of birthdays. Have a good one mate...

James.:cheers:

Grant
25th-July-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Lisa
HAPPY AWESOME BIRTHDAY NIALL!

We have a tradition here that you have to get a kiss for every year you have been alive from a different member of the opposite sex.
Lisa x
Sounds like you will have a great day then. :D
Could explain why John S claims to be 100 too :wink:

Grant

Heather
25th-July-2003, 04:31 PM
:D Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Nial,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

Have a great day and I'll see you next week for a birthday kiss!!:wink: :wink:
Love Heather,
:kiss: :hug:
XX

Marlene
25th-July-2003, 04:48 PM
Happy birthday Niall:kiss:

Sooooooooooooooo sorry to miss your birthday party. I'll be thinking of you and hope it is a birthday party to remember. One thing is for sure, you won't be short of dancing partners. Hope you have a ball.:cheers:

Tiggerbabe
25th-July-2003, 06:20 PM
Happy Birthday Niall - I'm sure it will be truly awesome - keep on smiling babe :kiss: (over the hill? what hill?)

Sheena :kiss: :kiss:

TheTramp
26th-July-2003, 01:18 AM
Happy birthday Niall....

Hope you have a great day!!

Steve

Niall
29th-July-2003, 04:39 PM
I hope it is not too late to say a big thank you for all the birthday wishes posted here last week. I am looking forward to the class tonight!! I may even take the time out to do a reportback tomorrow!!

Chicklet
29th-July-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Niall
I may even take the time out to do a reportback tomorrow!!

ooh groovy new move, man's left lady's right???

Graham
29th-July-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
ooh groovy I knew your musical taste was stuck in a time warp - I hadn't noticed before it also extended to your vocabulary. :grin:

Chicklet
29th-July-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Graham
I knew your musical taste was stuck in a time warp - I hadn't noticed before it also extended to your vocabulary. :grin: hhmmm, thought you'd recognise retro-chic G, with your wardrobe an' all:kiss:

Graham
29th-July-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
hhmmm, thought you'd recognise retro-chic G, with your wardrobe an' all:kiss: hhmmm, thought groovy was retro-chic in the nineties, but maybe it's gone on longer than I'd realised............

I need to take the wardrobe criticism on the chin: it's a while since I've been shopping, but I intend to rectify this soon. Of course then you'll just slag me off for being too old to get away with the trendy stuff. :tears:

Chicklet
29th-July-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Graham
hhmmm, thought groovy was retro-chic in the nineties, but maybe it's gone on longer than I'd realised............

probably only in my head my friend!!!

I need to take the wardrobe criticism on the chin: it's a while since I've been shopping, but I intend to rectify this soon. Of course then you'll just slag me off for being too old to get away with the trendy stuff. :tears:

Why don't you get Brady to take you to the baggy white pants shop??:rofl:

(look my first unassisted split quote post!!)