PDA

View Full Version : Brechin Class Closes this Friday 27th April

Lorna
22nd-April-2007, 11:38 AM
Hi,

as most of you will know by now I am closing the Brechin class due to a recent drop in numbers and personal circumstances. See the thread in 'Let's talk about dance'.

Anyway, I have decided to go out with a bang and have a party night this coming Friday. Same time, same price, same venue but will extend opening hours. I have had a lot of support from lots of dancers in Scotland and beyond and I would love to see you all there to help me drown my sorrows and just have a great last night in Brechin.

For those of you who have never made it, you should come too, it really is a fabulous venue. Just sorry that Scotland has to lose one of its best floors!! :tears:

Hope to see lots and lots of you there,

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Heather
22nd-April-2007, 05:58 PM
:tears: :tears: Really sorry to hear this too Lorna - Brechin was a really special venue with a fabulous floor - such a pity that you have decided to close - especially as Friday night is such a 'dead' night with no dancing locally. ( nearest Ednburgh).
But I suppose the night is only as good as the support it gets and if people don't come along then it's not financially viable to keep going. :angry:
As for anyone who has never been to Lorna's class in Brechin - shame on you - now you'll never experience as Lorna says ' one of the best dance floors' for any Scottish Ceroc venue - unless you come along on Friday - by which time it will be too late!:sick: :tears:

:hug:

Heather
xx

wurzle
22nd-April-2007, 07:24 PM
Lorna sorry you are closing Brechin, I wont be able to come on Friday as I am on nightshift it will be a great night as they all were.
Thanks for introducing me to ceroc & all you have taught me, your enthusiasm & love of dance make your lessons brilliant.
Will see you in Dundee sometime.

Nigel xx

Heather
27th-April-2007, 08:00 AM
So ! Who is intending to go to Brechin tonight for Lorna's final Brechin class?

:hug:

Heather

ducasi
27th-April-2007, 08:59 AM
Sorry can't make it – maybe if it had been next week...

As Lorna and others have said, it really is a fab floor to dance on and I'm sorry I'll not get a chance to dance there again... :(

(BTW, I changed the date in the title of the thread to the 27th, rather than the 28th!)

Tiggerbabe
27th-April-2007, 09:58 AM
Sorry, me neither :tears: would have loved another chance on that brilliant floor.

Have a great night everyone, especially Lorna :hug:

Lorna
27th-April-2007, 11:52 AM
so glad someone put this thread back up to the top again. :flower: :wink:

Hope to see lots of people tonight.

Lotsa love lorna x-x

Freudian Hips
27th-April-2007, 03:14 PM
Can't find a baby sitter :tears: Wish I could be there. Have a fab night everyone!!
Ali xx

firefly
27th-April-2007, 03:34 PM
... :tears: Wish I could be there. Have a fab night everyone!!

:yeah: Sorry Lorna :sad: Hope you all have a brilliant night.

Monika
27th-April-2007, 10:48 PM
Can't find a baby sitter :tears: Wish I could be there. Have a fab night everyone!!
Ali xx

...you and me both :tears: Maybe there's a niche' for a creche' or kids-club at dance events... :flower: ..only made it to Brechin a couple of times, but the dance-floor is really lovely and such a friendly fun bunch of dancers there too :hug: :clap: Shame you had to close and move on Lorna, but wishing you every success with your new ventures and hope you have a great send off :clap: :nice:
Mon x