PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bill BTC Foreman

Wendy
24th-July-2003, 01:35 AM
Have a good one !!!!

Wxxx

PS Feel like I haven't danced with you for 100 years and you won't be there on Saturday... Jeez life can be tough sometimes....
hope to dance with you soon....

:kiss: :hug: :kiss:

CJ
24th-July-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Wendy
Have a good one !!!!

Wxxx

PS Feel like I haven't danced with you for 100 years

Gosh... knew he was old, but JOHN S old?!?!?!?!?!?:what:

have agreat day, Bill.

Curtain
24th-July-2003, 02:29 AM
Hasn't Bill turned 60 yet?

Happy Birthday my fickle friend and don't go upsetting the bar staff at your local too much.

Paul

Chicklet
24th-July-2003, 08:12 AM
What a lot of people born this month!!

all the best from me too....and I'm sure your birthdays are actually going backwards!!

Look forward to dancing in Perth maybe???

But I promise NOT to sing.

Cx

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-July-2003, 08:37 AM
Happy Birthday Bill ..... Does this mean I have to buy you a drink tonight @ Ceroc Class ???:cheers: :D

Jayne
24th-July-2003, 09:05 AM
Dearest BTC Bill,

another year of experience, hey? :wink:

Hope you have a great birthday and don't do anything I wouldn't do!!?!

Hope to see you sometime soon (I've not danced with you for *ages* either.. :tears: )

Hugs
J :nice:

Graham
24th-July-2003, 09:26 AM
Happy Birthday Bill - so that's you sorted for THAT category at Blackpool now, is it? :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
24th-July-2003, 09:57 AM
CHEERS BILL,

Have a great day ;)

Twinkle Toes
24th-July-2003, 10:01 AM
Happy Birthday Bill,
Hope you had a great holiday, meanwhile I am waiting patiently to exchange birthday kisses. :devil:

TT x :hug:

Franck
24th-July-2003, 10:19 AM
Happy Birthday Bill! :D

Wishing you all the best, and many happy dances... so no change there :wink:

Franck

Brady
24th-July-2003, 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday Bill!!!!!

Hope you have a great day and don't turn as red as I did last night!!!! :blush:

All the best,

Brady

Graham
24th-July-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Brady
Hope you have a great day and don't turn as red as I did last night!!!! :blush: It's not exactly likely, now, is it? :wink:

Emma
24th-July-2003, 12:38 PM
Happy Birthday Bill! :cheers: Hope to see you (and have a dance) again soon! You coming dahn sarf anytime soon??

Dave Hancock
24th-July-2003, 01:45 PM
Many happy returns Bill and hope to see you soon

Dance Demon
24th-July-2003, 03:41 PM
Happy Birthday Bill.....hope you have a good one,...just back from Rhodes not only will you be BTC but the same colour too:waycool:
:cheers:
DD

LilyB
24th-July-2003, 04:18 PM
Happy happy birthday Bill! Save a birthday dance for me - I'll collect at Perth on 16 August! :cheers:

Lily xxx

Bill
24th-July-2003, 06:38 PM
Many many thanks to everyone for the messages :D

Had a great time on Rhodes and have returned refreshed, relaxed and ....... pretty brown :wink:

Didn't dance at all but I'll be in Edinburgh tonight to see if I can remember any moves ! Well you know what age does :sick:

Not quite old enough for the 'mature' section at Blackpool yet but getting closer :eek:

Look forward to lots of dances over the next few weeks and hope to make Dundee, Glasgow and Perth before I start work again ( 25 August !!!) and all being well a quick tour round some of the English clubs.

Might see you soon then Emma and be great to see you again in Perth Lily.....and of course to have a 'fab' dance.

What on earth happened to Brady ????????... or shouldn't I ask. :what:

See you all soon I hope.

Tiggerbabe
25th-July-2003, 06:38 PM
Happy belated birthday wishes Bill - hope you had a good time dancing in Edinburgh and hopefully get a dance on Monday if you're in Dundee then :kiss:

If you're all brown will you be wearing your shorts and a lycra vest then? :waycool:

TheTramp
26th-July-2003, 01:22 AM
Hiya Bill....

Sorry I missed your birthday. Not having much access to the forum is bad!!

Hope you had a good day anyhow.

And to all those ladies missing dancing with him. I had a triple with Bill, Dave Hancock and Lisa tonight. Smashing :cheers:

Steve

Bill
26th-July-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Sheena

If you're all brown will you be wearing your shorts and a lycra vest then? :waycool:

mmmmmmm........... well I might bring them in case but after nearly 2 weeks in shorts and swimming trunks it's hard to wear trousers and socks again :rolleyes:

Hope you had as much fun on your holiday and hope to get to Dundee very soon - maybe with the shorts :D :na:

Sandy
30th-July-2003, 04:44 PM
Sorry Bill, missed your birthday! :tears:

Hope it was a good one!

Sandy x