PDA

View Full Version : Are you are talented Dancer?

keeleybbc
18th-April-2007, 05:43 PM
ARE YOU A TALENTED DANCER? OR A SINGER WHO CAN DANCE WELL?

Hot Gossip founder Arlene Phillips and her fellow Strictly Come Dancing judge and choreographer Bruno Tonioli are putting their reputations on the line to find a dance group that can burn up the dance floor, look great and get everyone talking. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
They are on a nationwide quest not only to hold auditions in major cities but to search through the streets, dance schools, theatres and other performances come along to watch individuals perform in their own environment and to hand pick out talent them selves. <o:p></o:p>

We maybe visiting your area. Do you know of any dancers who are extra special or slightly different who would love to be part of a dance group on a Saturday night live primetime TV show? If so get please get in touch as we can arrange for Arlene or Bruno to come and personally see their performance/ rehearsal or class?
Unfortunately time is not on our side and we want to film this road trip quest with Arlene and Bruno is in the next couple of weeks, so if you do have anyone that you want to nominate or have any suggestions please do contact me urgently on 0208 576 1763 or keeley.van.dyke@bbc.co.uk (keeley.van.dyke@bbc.co.uk) I would love to speak to you and hear your suggestions.<o:p></o:p>
We are looking for a variety of dancers aged 17-25ish, they do not have to be professional, but be able to move and look very good.<o:p></o:p>

robd
18th-April-2007, 05:45 PM
No and no.

pmjd
18th-April-2007, 05:48 PM
No and no.

:yeah:

Msfab
18th-April-2007, 05:49 PM
No and no.

You shouldnt put your self down! :rolleyes:

Minnie M
18th-April-2007, 05:52 PM
We are looking for a variety of dancers aged 17-25ish.........

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
well that certainly narrows it down :rolleyes:

SuzyQ
18th-April-2007, 05:54 PM
Anyone get the feeling Keeley may be looking in the wrong place ...

Cruella
18th-April-2007, 05:56 PM
You shouldnt put your self down! :rolleyes:

He's just being realistic!

keeleybbc
18th-April-2007, 05:58 PM
That means if you are 27 and look 25 you are fine, however if you look a bit older then sorry this is not for you!

Msfab
18th-April-2007, 06:00 PM
they do not have to be professional, but be able to move and look very good.

To dance, does that not mean you have to move too?
And is that look good moving or just look good without the moving?:confused:

Blind_Dynamo
18th-April-2007, 06:00 PM
Anyone get the feeling Keeley may be looking in the wrong place ...

:yeah:

Msfab
18th-April-2007, 06:08 PM
That means if you are 27 and look 25 you are fine, however if you look a bit older then sorry this is not for you!

What if youre older but look younger?

Minnie M
18th-April-2007, 06:23 PM
What if youre older but look younger?
did you mean to say that Msfab :confused: or the other way around :D

eg: 25yrs old but look 27 :what:

Mezzosoprano
18th-April-2007, 06:24 PM
If you look at Keely's other post it would seem that you could be God's finest gift to dancing but if you were older than 25 (or a young looking 27) you're not going to be welcome! Don't like that post! Don't think that's what this Forum is about:(

Mezzosoprano
18th-April-2007, 06:26 PM
Calling a Moderator... HELP - two threads on the same thing running at once - can't compute!!!! Can someone merge them???

ta

Mezzo

Minnie M
18th-April-2007, 06:32 PM
We shouldn't have either as it is really advertising - especially if you ring at those rates :eek:

LMC
18th-April-2007, 07:11 PM
Bugger. I already neg-repped the other post.

Minnie M
18th-April-2007, 08:01 PM
:rolleyes:
me thinks you are trying to tell us something ............ again

what's happened to the delete option?

The post I was referring to has gone, so don't need this post :tears:

Double Trouble
18th-April-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm 63, but I look really good for my age (see avatar pic).

I'm pale skinned, slim, beautiful and a better dancer than any of the muppets on this forum.

Pick me, pick me pick meeeeeeeee.......!

:devil: :rofl: :devil:

Mezzosoprano
18th-April-2007, 09:25 PM

I'm pale skinned, slim, beautiful and a better dancer than any of the muppets on this forum.

Pick me, pick me pick meeeeeeeee.......!

:devil: :rofl: :devil:

That's just evil that is.... :wink:

Beowulf
19th-April-2007, 03:00 PM
"Are you are talented Dancer?"

is that like..

"Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby?"

:confused: :whistle:

the whale
19th-April-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm 63, but I look really good for my ageI'm pale skinned, slim, beautiful and a better dancer than any of the muppets on this forum.

Okay, so if I've got this right, you're 63... which probably means the younger looking one on your knee is about 30ish... which probably means you're a granny :devil: :wink:

Pick her! Pick Granny DT! :rofl:

But I'm only a forum muppet so what would I know?

killingtime
19th-April-2007, 03:11 PM

You look like a child. Who's that "older" woman with you?

Double Trouble
19th-April-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm only a forum muppet so what would I know?

Which one are you? Kermit, Big Bird or the cookie monster?:D

the whale
19th-April-2007, 03:18 PM
Which one are you? Kermit, Big Bird or the cookie monster?:D

Bunsen...

Let me see... fat, bald, blind, boring... yup , that's me!

Double Trouble
19th-April-2007, 03:19 PM
You look like a child. Who's that "older" woman with you?

I dunno, but she smells of p1ss. I think she has been hanging out at Cheshunt ceroc too often.:na:

Double Trouble
19th-April-2007, 03:25 PM
Bunsen...

Let me see... fat, bald, blind, boring... yup , that's me!

:rofl: Now, if that aint fishing for a compliment, I dunno what is.

Can I just say Mr Whale, that you look darn hot in that kilt. Nothing boring up there, I bet.:wink:

the whale
19th-April-2007, 03:30 PM
in that kilt. Nothing boring up there, I bet.:wink:

I beg your pardon???

Double Trouble
19th-April-2007, 03:33 PM
I beg your pardon???

Deaf, bald, boring, fat and blind? It's not looking good is it mate.:rofl: :rofl:

the whale
19th-April-2007, 03:41 PM
Life just keeps getting better...

DT called me mate
&
Thinks there nothing boring up there in my kilt!

Blind_Dynamo
19th-April-2007, 03:53 PM
Life just keeps getting better...

DT called me mate
&
Thinks there nothing boring up there in my kilt!

Be careful you know what these southern women are like, look what did to me now I use a cane to navigate.:rofl:

Double Trouble
19th-April-2007, 04:25 PM
Be careful you know what these southern women are like, look what did to me now I use a cane to navigate.:rofl:

Us women get the blame for absolutely everything.

My ex-husband tried to blame me for him going bald. I wouldn't mind, but he looked like Phil Mitchell when I met him....! :sick:

Gav...enjoy that thick dark hair on your head honey. A few years with me and you will be a slap head, just like the rest of em.:rofl:

Gav
19th-April-2007, 04:27 PM
Gav...enjoy that thick dark hair on your head honey. A few years with me and you will be a slap head, just like the rest of em.:rofl:

It's going grey already! :what:

the whale
19th-April-2007, 04:29 PM
OMG Gav

DT's after your money, your hair and it has to be at least every six seconds! How do you cope? :wink:

Gav
19th-April-2007, 04:33 PM
OMG Gav

DT's after your money, your hair and it has to be at least every six seconds! How do you cope? :wink:

I haven't got any money yet, I keep it cut short and that's a secret :whistle:

Double Trouble
19th-April-2007, 04:48 PM
So anyway...talented dancers. :rofl: You always know when a thread is a load of rubbish, cos me and the muppets will hijack it and talk crap all day. :na:

So, anyway Keeleybbc, I think you can safely say you have no takers from the forum. We are all too old and fat for your needs. But thanks for thinking of us. Bye now, all the best.:flower:

Mezzosoprano
19th-April-2007, 06:48 PM
So anyway...talented dancers. :rofl: You always know when a thread is a load of rubbish, cos me and the muppets will hijack it and talk crap all day. :na:

So, anyway Keeleybbc, I think you can safely say you have no takers from the forum. We are all too old and fat for your needs. But thanks for thinking of us. Bye now, all the best.:flower:

Dont take this the wrong way DT but shouldn't you have a HiYa! a la Miss Piggy in there?!

love

The Swedish Chef - hurdi burdi

Double Trouble
19th-April-2007, 06:51 PM
Dont take this the wrong way DT but shouldn't you have a HiYa! a la Miss Piggy in there?!

love

The Swedish Chef - hurdi burdi

:rofl: :respect: :rofl: Rep on it's way.

Double Trouble
19th-April-2007, 06:57 PM
Actually, the similarity is un-canny.

Trousers
19th-April-2007, 07:10 PM
Can I have that puppy with the pink nose?

Minnie M
19th-April-2007, 11:07 PM

I'm pale skinned, slim, beautiful and a better dancer than any of the muppets on this forum...........

:whistle: you been checking out my profile and pretending to be me :rolleyes: