PDA

View Full Version : Papped by Mac (or anyone else)

Mac
14th-April-2007, 11:52 AM
Thoiught I would start this thread to have a central place for Images caught on dance travels. :nice:

There needs to be a rule or we will be kicked off!:respect:

All Paps have been with the permission of the subjects. If you are un happy with your pap having seen it tell the papper and they will remove it! Agreed? Happy papping"!!! from Mac head Pap!:cheers:

Mac
14th-April-2007, 11:56 AM
Here are the Paps from Utopia Twickenham. It was great night :respect: But I found the rythems and changes and hesitations very challenging. (I think thats the point!) Thanks girlies for bearing with me ! More to follow:cheers:

ducasi
14th-April-2007, 11:58 AM
"papped"??? :confused:

If you want to put photos up, please use the photo gallery (just click the "photos" link at the top of the page.) That way you won't use up your attachments quota and will be able to remove pictures yourself without the help of a moderator.

Cheers! :waycool:

Mac
14th-April-2007, 11:58 AM
and theres more!:cheers: :clap:

Mac
14th-April-2007, 12:00 PM
"papped"??? :confused:

If you want to put photos up, please use the photo gallery (just click the "photos" link at the top of the page.) That way you won't use up your attachments quota and will be able to remove pictures yourself without the help of a moderator.

Cheers! :waycool:
Short for photographed by the Paperatzi (cant spell it!) OK after this lot I will work out how to do it . sorry:blush:

Mac
14th-April-2007, 12:03 PM
Last ones (Boogie Nights):worthy: :worthy:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-April-2007, 02:56 PM
hmm -this thread should be deleted...because..

1) As Ducasi says - we have a photo gallery already - and dont need more image threads
2) "Paps" is Scottish slang for breasts. Although this does make some of the pictures amusing :)

fletch
16th-April-2007, 12:51 AM
hmm -this thread should be deleted...because..

1) As Ducasi says - we have a photo gallery already - and dont need more image threads
2) "Paps" is Scottish slang for breasts. Although this does make some of the pictures amusing :)

1) well peronally i like looking at the photo's that are on the relevent treads ie;- who's going where, i don't want to go to the gallery.

2) does it :rolleyes:

DS are you turning into Victor Meldrew :what:

Twirlie Bird
16th-April-2007, 01:12 AM
1) well peronally i like looking at the photo's that are on the relevent treads ie;- who's going where, i don't want to go to the gallery.

:yeah: :yeah:

There's nothing much interesting about looking at a photograph out of context. It's like looking at somebodies holiday snap. :what: However if you were there or even just feel like you were there by the reviews then seeing the pictures makes it a far more enriching experience. :wink: I think adding pics here instead of the gallery makes them far more fun and interesting :clap: :clap:

As for paps - I thought that everyone knew that was short for paparazzi :confused:

StokeBloke
16th-April-2007, 01:26 AM
I like seeing pix too - but if you're going to be a proper Pap, let's have names to the faces... left to right is the usual custom I think :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
16th-April-2007, 08:08 AM
DS are you turning into Victor Meldrew :what:

I look just like him, you would not believe it :) Seriously, as I find I have less time for the forum my points are more brutaly stated changing my forum persona somewhat :)

As for paps - I thought that everyone knew that was short for paparazzi :confused:

Nope, and its unlikely it would be in Scotland when it already has a meaning.
- see here (http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/p.htm). Do you really think its appropriate to have a set of pictures with the title "TITS" ? :rofl:

Stuart M
16th-April-2007, 09:37 AM
- see here (http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/p.htm). Do you really think its appropriate to have a set of pictures with the title "TITS" ? :rofl:
It actually has a couple of extra meanings in the West of Scotland. I can remember as a kid, it could mean "to place" e.g. "Pap yir jackit on the railings". Occasionally it could also mean to "punch" or "strike" e.g. "I papped him wan across the face".

Never heard it used to describe a photo before.

Twirlie Bird
16th-April-2007, 10:02 AM
Do you really think its appropriate to have a set of pictures with the title "TITS" ? :rofl:

Don't answer :whistle: don't answer :whistle: don't answer :whistle: :rofl:

I love this sort of thing. A word that I know and use and just thought that everyone did the same. Now I learn it means many other things too, some quite different :blush: . I love language :D

ducasi
16th-April-2007, 10:40 AM
In Scotland we also have the Paps of Jura (http://www.wylliedraughts.com/jura/paps.htm), but I'm not sure if that a different meaning of the word or not... :whistle:

Gadget
16th-April-2007, 12:59 PM
It's not.
{At least I'm 90% positive it's the same meaning; they are two impressive mountains... OK, so it's three... but I'm sure that viewed from the lowlands it looks like two :whistle:}

LMC
16th-April-2007, 04:40 PM
I look just like him, you would not believe it :) Seriously, as I find I have less time for the forum my points are more brutaly stated changing my forum persona somewhat :)
Proof positive. DS is what you get by crossing ESG and DJ.

Freya
16th-April-2007, 04:56 PM
In Scotland we also have the Paps of Jura (http://www.wylliedraughts.com/jura/paps.htm), but I'm not sure if that a different meaning of the word or not... :whistle:

I doubt it! :wink: We Also have a Mountain over this side called Bennachie. It's Highest peak is Called 'Mithers Tap' :whistle:

Dreadful Scathe
16th-April-2007, 05:19 PM
Proof positive. DS is what you get by crossing ESG and DJ.
is there video footage of this experiment ? :)

LMC
16th-April-2007, 05:22 PM
is there video footage of this experiment ? :)
I do believe that the little green men took it back to X'krylz with them. Sorry.

Stuart M
16th-April-2007, 05:28 PM
I do believe that the little green men took it back to X'krylz with them. Sorry.
..and left DS behind, as he came out the wrong colour. It all figures.

LMC
16th-April-2007, 05:35 PM
... DS ... wrong colour ...
Ah, that'll be the cryogenic genetic splicing processes. Or a mutation.

Mac
25th-April-2007, 01:04 AM
OK Here are the Paps from Chill Ive added just for here the rest are on the Gallery. I dont care if Paps also stands for TIT TOTS TUTS or even TUPPERWARE!!!:devil: From Now on all my Pics are Paps so there !
NA NA NANA NA :na:

I thought the Week end was brill!!!:respect: :respect: The fact that I had an upgraded club Chalet had nothing to do with it as I spent very little time there. Although my freinds seemed impressed ha!!:waycool:

Becci (supremo sprog) had a great time and hasn,t woken up yet.:wink:

I discovered just how lovely and supportive some of my new friends are. This is very comforting to know:hug:

Best dance for me at the week end and in fact for a long time was with Susan to Lifes a Beech in the Blues Room (sigh) A happy memory. :flower:

I have plenty of Happy memories of the week end. Although Packing the lights away in the rain is not one of them nor was the six hours snail drive home!:sick:

Happy Papping Theres a video of Fletch and Jamies Snowball dance

Dreadful Scathe
25th-April-2007, 08:14 AM
OK Here are the Paps from Chill Ive added just for here the rest are on the Gallery. I dont care if Paps also stands for TIT TOTS TUTS or even TUPPERWARE!!!:devil:

Well you may not care but its a Scottish Forum and people will read this as 'here are the tits from Chill' :) if you are happy slagging people off like that, go ahead - i think it's hilarious :rofl: (although Fletch is probably flattered ;) )

fletch
25th-April-2007, 08:40 AM
happy slagging people off like that, go ahead - i think it's hilarious :rofl: (although Fletch is probably flattered ;) )

i'm just here for your entertainment DS, while your having a dig at me leaving someone else alone :rolleyes:

Dreadful Scathe
25th-April-2007, 08:46 AM
i'm just here for your entertainment DS, while your having a dig at me leaving someone else alone :rolleyes:
a dig ? certainly not!

fletch
25th-April-2007, 08:51 AM
a dig ? certainly not!

NO?

so care to put some of your fancy words around it then, you know how wonderful you are at :worthy:

:rolleyes:

Dreadful Scathe
25th-April-2007, 09:09 AM
NO?

so care to put some of your fancy words around it then, you know how wonderful you are at :worthy:

:rolleyes:
forgive me if I thought you were happy with your appearance :confused:

what does B.O.G.O.F stand for then ?

fletch
25th-April-2007, 09:24 AM
Well you may not care but its a Scottish Forum and people will read this as 'here are the tits from Chill' :) if you are happy slagging people off like that, go ahead - i think it's hilarious :rofl: (although Fletch is probably flattered ;) )

so its not ok to slagg people off like that, but it is ok to slagg me off.

It stands for buy one get one free, I didn't say it, I didn't put it on hear, I did pay for my plastics surgery, non of it was cheep or the NHS or paid for by any one but me, any thing else you NEED to know.

I am happy with my appearance, and my life now.

the comment was made by people with a sence of humor and thats how it has alway been taken by me.

live and let live............said by a straight talking Brumie ....that carn't spell....next!

Mac
25th-April-2007, 09:26 AM

You really are a little ray of Sunshine DS ,:rolleyes: you big ol PAP Head !!!!:grin: I can lend you a shovel :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
25th-April-2007, 09:34 AM
so its not ok to slagg people off like that, but it is ok to slagg me off.

That was not the intention. I suggested you would be flattered that people commented on your ..er..paps. The fact that you seem to be well adjusted, confident and willing to mention your assets, including having the B.O.G.O.F tag led me to believe you WOULD be flattered by people noticing :confused: I've got to admit I'm extremely surprised you are taking this as an insult !

I am happy with my appearance, and my life now.

Exactly! So why would you not be flattered by people commenting on your body ? I really thought you would be :confused:

the comment was made by people with a sence of humor and thats how it has alway been taken by me.

Me too....so...er...:confused:

fletch
25th-April-2007, 09:55 AM
That was not the intention. I suggested you would be flattered that people commented on your ..er..paps. The fact that you seem to be well adjusted, confident and willing to mention your assets, including having the B.O.G.O.F tag led me to believe you WOULD be flattered by people noticing :confused: I've got to admit I'm extremely surprised you are taking this as an insult !

Exactly! So why would you not be flattered by people commenting on your body ? I really thought you would be :confused:

Me too....so...er...:confused:

there you go I new you could do it if your tried :rolleyes:

nice angle DS

we both know you have been having a dig for some time and neg reping people who have said thing about me.

i'm not as cleaver with the words as you hun! but it won't stop me saying what I feel, i'm not sure what i did to upset you, I would much rater you say and get it over with.

Dreadful Scathe
25th-April-2007, 10:08 AM
there you go I new you could do it if your tried :rolleyes:

nice angle DS

Angle ? :confused: I was only trying to explain.

we both know you have been having a dig for some time and neg reping people who have said thing about me.

You have picked me up wrong if you ever thought I was having a dig. And I rarely neg rep anyone (I've used neg rep maybe 10 times in 5 years) - I've certainly not neg repped anyone for that reason.

My first neg rep for a month was just now to MAC , as he had neg repped me for being offensive when i was only trying to explain - this from the man who laughed and called me "tit head" - so go figure :). My last neg rep was to the BBC advertiser keeleybbc.

Sounds like someones stirring to be honest, as I genuinely like you Fletch!

i'm not sure what i did to upset you, I would much rater you say and get it over with.

Nothing whatsoever, as I said, i like you :) Thats why it bothers me that you found my joke offensive.

Mac
25th-April-2007, 10:38 AM
Angle ? :confused: I was only trying to explain.

Nothing whatsoever, as I said, i like you :) Thats why it bothers me that you found my joke offensive.

I will have the shovel back now. :whistle: Toi be honest very often when I read something negative on the forum you are behind it. I think you are a very Sad chap :angry:

As far as you are concerned B O G O F Stands for

Back Off Grilling Our Fletch
You Loser :angry: :angry:

Dreadful Scathe
25th-April-2007, 12:02 PM
I will have the shovel back now. :whistle:

Silly pap :)

Rocky
25th-April-2007, 12:50 PM
I will have the shovel back now. :whistle: Toi be honest very often when I read something negative on the forum you are behind it. I think you are a very Sad chap :angry:

:rofl: So true Mac. He'll now put you on his ignore list...

fletch
25th-April-2007, 12:56 PM
:rofl: So true Mac. He'll now put you on his ignore list...

I wonder if i'm on it :confused:

Mezzosoprano
25th-April-2007, 01:16 PM
I don't like to confuse the issue (yes, I do, that's why I'm posting!) but Pap is a slang word in SOME parts of Scotland for breast... however, it's not a "cross Scotland" term.... some of us have better manners... ALSO.... a Pap is also a mountain hence The Pap of Glencoe ...

Dreadful Scathe
25th-April-2007, 01:21 PM
I don't like to confuse the issue (yes, I do, that's why I'm posting!) but Pap is a slang word in SOME parts of Scotland for breast... however, it's not a "cross Scotland" term.... some of us have better manners... ALSO.... a Pap is also a mountain hence The Pap of Glencoe ...
yes we know, people have said this already ;)

Dreadful Scathe
25th-April-2007, 01:22 PM
I wonder if i'm on it :confused:
No. And No to Mac being on it too. Neither of you are idiots :)

(i'll add the disclaimer "on the forum" ;) - I'm not confusing the forum with real life (tm) )

Stuart M
25th-April-2007, 01:28 PM
You're half-right, in saying it's not used throughout Scotland. However, it's not a "slang" word, it's a word in Scots (http://www.dsl.ac.uk/dsl/index.html).

It's interesting, don't you think, that many perfectly good Scots words are described as "slang" nowadays?

fletch
25th-April-2007, 01:46 PM

(i'll add the disclaimer "on the forum" ;) - I'm not confusing the forum with real life (tm) )

I don't know if you have noticed but i can be a little firey :rolleyes: I also don't always get it right, if i'm wrong I will say so, it was proberbly the combination of been told you had been neg reping due to me, and you been a 'grumpy old bleeder' just normal realy :wink:

what you meen the forum isn't real life :eek: its feels real when we are all together especially at a weekender :waycool:

Rocky
25th-April-2007, 01:46 PM

Shame they don't have the same impression of you :whistle:

Mezzosoprano
25th-April-2007, 01:58 PM
You're half-right, in saying it's not used throughout Scotland. However, it's not a "slang" word, it's a word in Scots (http://www.dsl.ac.uk/dsl/index.html).

It's interesting, don't you think, that many perfectly good Scots words are described as "slang" nowadays?

True... but then I'm a Highlander and we don't even speak our own native language... but that's a whole other thread entirely!! Scots language was used mostly south of the Highland line... please excuse my ignorance!

Dreadful Scathe
25th-April-2007, 02:50 PM

The Scots language always had that problem :) It was actually me who originally said it was slang, you tend to think of words that way when they are less well used. Ill slap myself for you :). Someone sould start a Scots language only thread :)

I didn't actually notice the "some of us have better manners" point until now (although what can you expect rom a teuchter ;) ), but I makes my point for me - if Mezzosoprano considers it bad manners, its hardly a nice thing to use as a term for pictures is it ? :)

Mezzosoprano
25th-April-2007, 03:12 PM
I didn't actually notice the "some of us have better manners" point until now (although what can you expect rom a teuchter ;) ), but I makes my point for me - if Mezzosoprano considers it bad manners, its hardly a nice thing to use as a term for pictures is it ? :)

Well... I'm a teuchter.. and proud of it so THANKS DS!!! Maybe bad manners is a bit strong I think it's just a bit more coarse (that's why my mother would say!)

Beowulf
25th-April-2007, 03:23 PM

I concur. I love reading Fletch's posts (and her singularly unique spelling, so endearing!).. and DS's for that matter too.

There's only one person on my ignore list.. I hate that Beowulf guy :wink:

As for Scot's language.. this isn't proper Scots, but is a bit of Scots and a bit local dialect slang, but it makes an interesting read (http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A214688) ( I wasn't aware that Barry meant Splendid.. best not let Barry hear that!)

Personally I didn't understand the title either (to me Paps is breasts too, I initially thought Mac was going round venues feeling people up!), perhaps a moderator should extract the ..erm.. various mammaliary related posts and rename this one to "Snapped by Mac" .. just as an Idea.

Nice pics though .. But the one where Fletch is pointing to the camera scares me.. it makes me think of a very sexy but scary Doctor who Villainess sending her army of small horned devils to Kill someone !!

Dreadful Scathe
25th-April-2007, 03:29 PM
Well... I'm a teuchter.. and proud of it so THANKS DS!!! Maybe bad manners is a bit strong I think it's just a bit more coarse (that's why my mother would say!)

indeed - and I think Teuchter applies to me too ;)

fletch
25th-April-2007, 03:53 PM
I concur. I love reading Fletch's posts (and her singularly unique spelling, so endearing!).. and DS's for that matter too.

Nice pics though .. But the one where Fletch is pointing to the camera scares me.. it makes me think of a very sexy but scary Doctor who Villainess sending her army of small horned devils to Kill someone !!

do you know somthing I don't :confused: :whistle:

they only kill with kindness :flower: there not scary realy :hug:

have you seen my new profil photo :confused: Dai looks scary but she not just ask Phil....Phil and Yuko fame, so funny she lead him and tried to drop him he was having none of it :rofl: but she is strong :eek: get down boy! :rofl:

Freya
25th-April-2007, 08:39 PM
indeed - and I think Teuchter applies to me too ;)

:yeah: Me Too!

Mac
29th-April-2007, 12:36 PM
The Paps from Astons on friday are on like in the Members Gallery The Hammersmith are too 10 in the members gallery 22 in the Proper Hammersmith Album :nice:

I have finally learnt how to do albums properly :clap: so all future Paps should be filed properly! Next Challenge Linking from here to the albums. :wink:

All Paps are with permission :nice:

Dreadful Scathe
29th-April-2007, 12:54 PM
so all future Paps should be filed properly!

:rofl: i read that as "filled"

fletch
29th-April-2007, 01:11 PM
The Paps from Astons on friday are on like in the Members Gallery The Hammersmith are too 10 in the members gallery 22 in the Proper Hammersmith Album :nice:

I have finally learnt how to do albums properly :clap: so all future Paps should be filed properly! Next Challenge Linking from here to the albums. :wink:

I don't remember giving that :really: as a Fletcherette 'head of pap' you should check with the boss first :mad: :D

anyway what's all the above meen :confused: I carn't find 'em :blush: why carn't we have 'em on the weekend thread :(

I wan'ted to show Maddie and Joe mine and Jamie's dance and I carn't find that now have you moved it :what:

StokeBloke
29th-April-2007, 02:08 PM
Next Challenge Linking from here to the albums. :wink:

I hope this works (if it does I'll tell you how to do it Mac).....

Ashtons (http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1431&cat=500&ppuser=43)
Hammersmith (http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=579)

Mac
29th-April-2007, 08:58 PM
It worked Stockie!! Ta :respect: :worthy: (Smart Arse!!:wink: )

Now how about
LINKING
Multiple Quotes
Adding your own smilies
the meaning of life?
Forget the last one I dont want to know it scares me..!:really:

Mac
29th-April-2007, 09:00 PM
I don't remember giving that :really: as a Fletcherette 'head of pap' you should check with the boss first :mad: :D

anyway what's all the above meen :confused: I carn't find 'em :blush: why carn't we have 'em on the weekend thread :(

I wan'ted to show Maddie and Joe mine and Jamie's dance and I carn't find that now have you moved it :what:

The video is under Mac in the members gallery :D . Double click and.........Oh never mind just ask Stockie!:whistle:

Lory
29th-April-2007, 09:05 PM

I don't remember being asked :confused: but its OK, I'm cool :)

Dreadful Scathe
29th-April-2007, 09:22 PM
Just looked at Lorys paps. Fabulous :) :)

Mac
29th-April-2007, 10:58 PM
Have I missed something here? I thought I asked everyone?:eek: Which ones are yours? :confused: :D

fletch
30th-April-2007, 02:49 AM
Have I missed something here? I thought I asked everyone?:eek: Which ones are yours? :confused: :D

:eek:

you don't know who Lorry is :really:

Dreadful Scathe
30th-April-2007, 09:02 AM
Have I missed something here?

Yes, someones permission it looks like ;)

Lory
30th-April-2007, 09:27 AM

Shhhh don't tell him :wink: :rofl:

Mac
30th-April-2007, 10:52 AM

Help me out here or Im in Big Dodo !!!! :really: :really:

fletch
30th-April-2007, 11:02 AM

you narnnna, the girl in the photo :rolleyes:

Gav
30th-April-2007, 11:05 AM

and more importantly, who is Big Dodo? (some large extinct bird maybe?) :D

fletch
30th-April-2007, 11:09 AM

well i'm large but not extinct yet, I bet there a few wish i was :whistle: :D

Mac
30th-April-2007, 11:19 AM

Um thats DO DO :rolleyes: as in ........well I wont say its pracitaclly lunch time:grin:

Mac
30th-April-2007, 11:21 AM

Which foto? :confused: I dont recognise her from her profile one! :what: I need to see the whole girlie :grin:......ahem,,,, well you know what i mean:wink:

fletch
30th-April-2007, 11:27 AM
Which foto? :confused: I dont recognise her from her profile one! :what: I need to see the whole girlie :grin:......ahem,,,, well you know what i mean:wink:

flippin hec :rolleyes:

the one with Bradders long blond hair, flowery dress :flower:

looks like you won't be getting a dance with her now :na:

Mac
30th-April-2007, 12:17 PM

DOH!!!!!:sad: sorry:flower:
Anyway I asked Bradders!!! (honest) :whistle:

Mac
30th-April-2007, 11:50 PM

I Mean ....... Ahem......Wow is that You Lory :respect: In that Beutiful Pink flowery dress. ? :love: ( someone in Hammersmith is missing a pair of front room curtins!! Just Kiddin :D )

Did you chose that all by yourself? :D Its a lovely dress . :D I like that Dress :D you look lovely in that dress :D and that lovely blond hair. and those to die for eyes? :D ohh so sexy . :D

OK ......I admit Ive just realised yoy're a moderator and can make my life on the forum very.....um lets say unpredictable. :whistle: Mind you after all that creeping I desrve a good rep!!!!:clap: :flower:

StokeBloke
1st-May-2007, 02:05 AM
It worked Stockie!! Ta :respect: :worthy: (Smart Arse!!:wink: )

Now how about
LINKING
Multiple Quotes
Adding your own smilies
the meaning of life?
Forget the last one I dont want to know it scares me..!:really:
I'll show you how to do all that stuff this weekend, it's pretty straight forward but easier to show than describe :wink: Meaning of life - that's easy ..... 42

http://www.funfull.com/images/msn-emoticons/000108.gif

Lory
1st-May-2007, 07:01 AM
Mind you after all that creeping I desrve a good rep!!!!:clap: :flower:

Listen, you call all THAT a compliment? :confused: That's nothing to what Les Snell said about that dress on Saturday night..

He came over with a big beaming smile and looked me up and down in wonderment, then exclaimed, 'Wow Lory, you look like a housewife'!!!!

I said, 'Gee Les............... thanks' :sad: :confused: :tears:

Then he said, 'No No Lory, I meant that as a compliment ;)

Me.. :what: Oh, well that's Ok then :rolleyes:

So, there you go, as you can see, you've got a long way to go to impress me! :rofl:

fletch
1st-May-2007, 08:56 AM
Listen, you call all THAT a compliment? :confused: That's nothing to what Les Snell said about that dress on Saturday night..

He came over with a big beaming smile and looked me up and down in wonderment, then exclaimed, 'Wow Lory, you look like a housewife'!!!!

I said, 'Gee Les............... thanks' :sad: :confused: :tears:

Then he said, 'No No Lory, I meant that as a compliment ;)

Me.. :what: Oh, well that's Ok then :rolleyes:

So, there you go, as you can see, you've got a long way to go to impress me! :rofl:

well at least your weren't dancing when he was looking you up and down :rofl: thats his normal trick :really:

Mac
22nd-May-2007, 09:55 AM
OK better late than never . I promised to post the Slinky's pics but I have only just got around to it
( Ive been pre occupied of late :blush: )

I only got half of them on my flash drive so here is five for a taste and the rest are on the gallery under Memebers galleries- Mac-Slinky's I will add the rest of them later There are not that many as I was having such a great time dancing:clap:

Mac
22nd-May-2007, 11:51 AM
...........And here are Bottom Rockin Rock Bottoms Tasters! the bulk of which are located at Memebrs-Mac-RockBotoms 05 07:waycool:

Twirlie Bird
22nd-May-2007, 05:03 PM
Great pics. I love pics. :clap: :clap:

Some weird people at RockBottoms. :what: Does that guy in the pink dressing gown and big yellow slippers know he's got a flower growing out of his head. :rofl:

Min mac looks very grown up :eek:

Off to the gallery now..............

Mac
23rd-May-2007, 10:47 AM
Just added another 60 pics to Rock Bottoms pics on the gallery and this will confirm your worst fears that there are indeed some very strange people at Rock Bottoms!!:wink:

only another 240 to go. :eek: Wish I could upgrade y upload limit:what:

Mac
8th-June-2007, 08:20 PM
Ok Ive been so lax lately with Paps :really:( Ive been a bit distracted you know :whistle: ) Twirly Bird has put me to shame:blush: But here are five from friday Southport and I will put the rest on the Gallary soon:clap:

Dreadful Scathe
8th-June-2007, 08:33 PM
lax paps :eek:

Lory
9th-June-2007, 01:17 PM
But here are five from friday Southport

AlexyMiss looks like Marilyn Monroe :waycool:

Mac
11th-June-2007, 10:49 PM
I KNOW I KNOW should be on top of this :blush: but here is five from southport saturday:waycool: as usual I will be posting the rest on the galleries -eventually- MAC:cheers:

Twirlie Bird
12th-June-2007, 01:54 AM
I KNOW I KNOW should be on top of this :blush: but here is five from southport saturday:waycool: as usual I will be posting the rest on the galleries -eventually- MAC:cheers:

:yeah: Call yourself a pap Mac? Get your act together. :rolleyes: My gallery is already done and dusted. :rofl: :rofl:

Mac
12th-June-2007, 08:51 AM
:yeah: Call yourself a pap Mac? Get your act together. :rolleyes: My gallery is already done and dusted. :rofl: :rofl:

Ive been a tad distracted you know! :really: Did I mention that?:whistle:
two things , where is it and am I in it ?:innocent:

Twirlie Bird
12th-June-2007, 02:29 PM
two things , where is it and am I in it ?:innocent:

It's here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=588)and yes you are in in :D

Mac
13th-June-2007, 08:49 PM
http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=589&ppuser= are the Paps from Southport on Saturday and Sunday. AT LAST:what: please Refer to the PABM for Satuday nights paps:nice:

Wuzzle
16th-June-2007, 03:38 PM
Well my photos are at last up from my first Southport :clap:. Its not to many and I'm afraid I made a hash of it. :confused: Hopefully that will get sorted soon tho :whistle:

I'll get more next time if am not dancing till the early afternoon... :yum:

Don't know how to post the link.. but you can find my am photos am sure of that.

Mac
27th-June-2007, 01:05 AM
Some pics of Ceroc Busking at Bosanova for Debbie etc.:grin:
Talk about dedication to completing the move. :really:

These two should have got danger Money:respect: :respect:

( clock the progress of the white Merc!!):waycool:

More in my gallary! :cheers:

Mac
27th-June-2007, 01:25 AM
Like here ! :wink: http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=594

Mac
27th-June-2007, 11:52 PM
Im on a roll now!:D

Here
http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=595

are some Papps from Sollihul ( spelled wrong proberbly) the Night Derby was on. Couldn't get to Derby so this was a good local alternative that was a very pleasent surprise as it was very good in terms of Music Dancers and Atmos!:respect: :cheers: :respect:
Couldn't post all of them as I hadn't got permission from some of the dancers, including the teacher who sided up to me and wanted to know what I was doing with the camera! :confused:

Pretty obvious I thought :rolleyes:

but I resisted the urge to say so!:D

Was a shame as her pics were lovely- ho hum:whistle:

David Bailey
28th-June-2007, 07:23 AM
Couldn't post all of them as I hadn't got permission from some of the dancers, including the teacher who sided up to me and wanted to know what I was doing with the camera! :confused:

Pretty obvious I thought :rolleyes:

but I resisted the urge to say so!:D

Was a shame as her pics were lovely- ho hum:whistle:
Some franchisees are extreme pains about this sort of thing - I did a similar thing a while back but was told to "cease and desist" in no uncertain terms, as people might be having affairs or something.

OK.... :rolleyes:

Mac
28th-June-2007, 08:53 AM
Some franchisees are extreme pains about this sort of thing - I did a similar thing a while back but was told to "cease and desist" in no uncertain terms, as people might be having affairs or something.

OK.... :rolleyes:

Jive Addiction have the right idea. :clap: :clap:

They put the disclaimer in that any media taken at thier events can be used by them in any way. So if you're there you can expect to be photographed and have to accept it. :worthy: :worthy:

Its daft isn't it that you dance in a public place and then not wished to be seen by the public :confused:

David Bailey
28th-June-2007, 09:21 AM
Its daft isn't it that you dance in a public place and then not wished to be seen by the public :confused:
Not necessarily - but it's daft if, after you've got the dancer's permission, the organiser then gets stroppy about it - what's it got to do with them?

David "Still miffed" James

Dreadful Scathe
28th-June-2007, 09:37 AM
are we still obsessing about paps ? :)

Mac
29th-June-2007, 01:17 AM
are we still obsessing about paps ? :)

We are ! And..................:wink:

fletch
29th-June-2007, 09:23 AM
Jive Addiction have the right idea. :clap: :clap:

They put the disclaimer in that any media taken at thier events can be used by them in any way. So if you're there you can expect to be photographed and have to accept it. :worthy: :worthy:

When handled right I can't see any one having a problem, perhaps if individuals feel like the camera is an excuse to be watched and followed, then that might fell like an invasion of privacy. :mad:

Double Trouble
29th-June-2007, 09:57 AM

:yeah: Remember the argument over the footage from Southport?

Apparently some people don't mind exposing themselves in front of a live audience of 500, but don't like it if someone films them.

Weird.

Mac
7th-July-2007, 12:52 PM
http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=597

The Hafan Paps are finally fully loaded! :waycool:

I do believe Im catching up!!:clap::clap::clap:

Heres some to get a flava! ( gotta admit the scenery was fantastic !! at least from where I was standing!:whistle: )

Lory
7th-July-2007, 02:04 PM
the scenery was fantastic !!

Wow, that photo is stunning! :cheers:

I've really got to get to Wales one of these days :yeah:

Tessalicious
7th-July-2007, 03:23 PM
Did you really take this one?
http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/attachments/lets-talk-about-dance/8708d1183809072t-papped-mac-anyone-else-dsc_1858.jpg

Mac
7th-July-2007, 05:43 PM
Did you really take this one?
http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/attachments/lets-talk-about-dance/8708d1183809072t-papped-mac-anyone-else-dsc_1858.jpg

Ah.... um no:blush:

Im good but not that good! :D

That would be Tim. :respect:

Who did a fine job on a camera he didnt know!!:respect:

Mac
7th-July-2007, 06:10 PM
OK Ive used my limit for uploads for today but here are five from Ashtons last night.:waycool:

It was a good croud of of fab dancers:respect:

But what happened to the music? :sick:

I mean , Green Door??!! It was not one of your best nights DJ's! :(

Two of you should have done much better IMO:rolleyes:

Missy D
7th-July-2007, 06:43 PM
Good to meet you last night Mac. Sorry that you witnessed some of me and Dee's tone lowering:rofl: Oh is that me and the barman in pic 3! thank goodness you didnt put the rest on. Hey where is Dee getting up to no good pics on the balcony with Lee?

Mac
7th-July-2007, 06:56 PM
. Hey where is Dee getting up to no good pics on the balcony with Lee?

Getting up to? :eek:

N I thought they were dancing!! :really:

You will have to wait as Ive loaded all the Hafan Paps up n exceeded my limit, was nice meetung you n your croud last night but i already knew half of em!:D

Mac
9th-July-2007, 01:05 AM
http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=598&ppuser=

OK Ive got them up now so here are the rest of Ashtons Paps :rolleyes:

Mac
11th-July-2007, 12:46 AM
http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=599

Berko T dance paps for your viewing pleasure! :waycool: :yum:

Mac
17th-July-2007, 11:43 PM
Twickenham 07 07 (http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=600)
Twickenham Paps 13 14 07 7 for your Viewing pleasure:grin:

Mac
19th-September-2007, 12:09 AM
OK just to show myself up as being soooooooo behind,:sad:

Ive just put up the Twyford Summer Ball Paps half of them have been up for a while but here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=609)are the rest!:grin:

I've got sooooo much to do!:tears:

Did I say I've ben a bit distracted lately!?:whistle:

Please remember that the official Ceroc Photographer took really good High res Pics at this event . ( go to the Ceroc site to look at them) Mine are just for the forum and small photo's. He's a pro and Im not so dont go comparing either!

Enjoy:waycool:

Mac
19th-September-2007, 01:22 AM
And.......Ta da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaa! Jive Nations (http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=611)Second August event! :DNot so many Paps as last time as I was dancing more (which in itself should tell you something!:wink: )

Lost My Jazz Trainers there though, :tears:

Dont spose anyone picked em up?:rolleyes:

Enjoy:cheers:

Lory
19th-September-2007, 09:15 AM
That looks really weird! Where's my hand? :what::rofl:

Mac
17th-October-2007, 08:36 PM
Beach Boogie (http://www.flickr.com/photos/15304994@N06/) remamber that? Im trying out a new system because im so behind! (Did I mention that I've been a tad distracted lately :whistle:)

The link should take you to my FlickR account where I can load whole albums of paps in one go instead of the time comsuming current system of loading them up to the forum 10 at a time.
:what:

I can do it from my computor but I need someone try it from thiers to see if they get to the right page on the site and then let me know. Any takers?
If it works I should catch up pretty quickly:clap::clap:

latinlover
17th-October-2007, 09:49 PM
Beach Boogie (http://www.flickr.com/photos/15304994@N06/) remamber that? Im trying out a new system because im so behind! (Did I mention that I've been a tad distracted lately :whistle:)

The link should take you to my FlickR account where I can load whole albums of paps in one go instead of the time comsuming current system of loading them up to the forum 10 at a time.
:what:

I can do it from my computor but I need someone try it from thiers to see if they get to the right page on the site and then let me know. Any takers?
If it works I should catch up pretty quickly:clap::clap:

it WORKS!!!!:clap:

Twirlie Bird
17th-October-2007, 10:41 PM
Well where are the Breeze ones? :whistle:

Clever enough to take pics with you in them (let me into your secret) but then you go and get distracted. :rofl:

Jamie
17th-October-2007, 10:50 PM
Well where are the Breeze ones? :whistle:

:yeah:

Sort it out Mac!!

DD+
17th-October-2007, 10:58 PM
Err Britrock came first me thinksguys ! Come on Mac....are you being distracted again:blush::awe:

David Bailey
18th-October-2007, 09:34 AM
Come on Mac....are you being distracted again:blush::awe:
What the flippin' hell are you guys on about? Is this a Secret Squirrel thing or something? Do only the cool kids know?

Jamie
18th-October-2007, 10:55 AM
What the flippin' hell are you guys on about? Is this a Secret Squirrel thing or something? Do only the cool kids know?

Well obviously DJ, hense why you don't know... You're not cool and you're definately too old to be a "kid" :flower: but we still love you. :love:

David Bailey
18th-October-2007, 11:19 AM
Well obviously DJ, hense why you don't know... You're not cool and you're definately too old to be a "kid" :flower: but we still love you. :love:
Thanks. I now have a lovely warm feeling.

So, now I'm a love, anyone want to tell me what you lot are wibbling on about?

Gav
18th-October-2007, 11:29 AM
Thanks. I now have a lovely warm feeling.

Nurse! New incontinence pants for Mr. James please. :D

Mac
22nd-December-2007, 06:38 PM
OK So its been a long while since I showed you any pics:blush: but flickr wanted money!! (the cheek of it! :rolleyes:) so now its facebook
SO HERE IS THE LINK TO MY PROFILE (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=791933973)

each time I post up pics on facebook I will let you all know which ones are there then you can look and tag them for your pleasure. Enjoy! Does someone want to try it to see if it works?:D

So far ive put up Britrock, Camber, Splash and the last Hammersmith.

TTFN and Happy Christmas Dudes and Dudettes:cheers:

Isis
3rd-January-2008, 01:39 AM
2) "Paps" is Scottish slang for breasts.

I always thought it was 'Baps'. This forum is an education, it really is.

Mac
3rd-January-2008, 03:05 AM
SO HERE IS THE LINK TO MY PROFILE (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=791933973)

Ive Loaded the Black & White ball and The Rock Bottoms party people ! Click the link above and log into facebook to see em. If you dont have facebook....Join!!:rolleyes:

Mac
13th-January-2008, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=Mac;439052]

Hammersmith and Hipsters Pap's for Jan are now on my facebook Groovers :cheers:

Mac
17th-March-2008, 01:15 AM
[QUOTE=Mac;439052]

Hi Groovers ! Two Feb Hammersmith Paps Sfunk Ijig The Boat and Storm 08 are now on My Face book so go see for yourselves using the above link!:cheers:

bigdjiver
17th-March-2008, 02:32 AM
[quote=Mac;442887]

Hi Groovers ! Two Feb Hammersmith Paps Sfunk Ijig The Boat and Storm 08 are now on My Face book so go see for yourselves using the above link!:cheers:For the novices amongst us, having signed in, and got to your friends page, how do I get to the photos?

Jhutch
17th-March-2008, 02:48 AM
Looks like Mac might have gone to bed. You dont need to go to the friends page - if you just get on his main profile then just look at the mini-feed - you should be able to click on the headings or photos and just follow on from there.

Mac
17th-March-2008, 02:51 AM
Looks like Mac might have gone to bed. You dont need to go to the friends page - if you just get on his main profile then just look at the mini-feed - you should be able to click on the headings or photos and just follow on from there.

BOO! I Went For a Comfort Break! But question answered anyway! I Really am going to bed now!:D

Astro
24th-March-2008, 07:01 PM

But they don't seem to follow on.:confused:

I was trying to view Hammersmith, but could only find Astons and Utopia. :sad:

Jhutch
25th-March-2008, 02:12 PM
But they don't seem to follow on.:confused:

I was trying to view Hammersmith, but could only find Astons and Utopia. :sad:

Yeah, they have disappeared off the minifeed now - you can still get to them through the others. An easier way though is to look down the left hand side - below the friends stuff is a photos thing. Click on albums and you should be able to see all.

Astro
25th-March-2008, 05:52 PM
Yeah, they have disappeared off the minifeed now - you can still get to them through the others. An easier way though is to look down the left hand side - below the friends stuff is a photos thing. Click on albums and you should be able to see all.

I already tried all that yesterday.
There are only 3 albums to see even if you click SEE ALL.

I was at Hammersmith, so wanted to see if I was on there.