PDA

View Full Version : For pet lovers

Gadget
21st-July-2003, 02:35 PM
I just read an artical about a company (Takara) who are selling "Bowlingual" - a translation device to attach to dog's collars: "The device detects feelings - including happiness, frustration and sadness - and displays the associated expressions on the terminal's liquid-crystal display screen."
The artical was actually about a new line they are about to launch: "Meowlingual".

Don't go looking for them in shops - they are only available in South Korea where they have sold out the supply. Kind of got me wondering what the phrases were... "Don't eat me!" perhaps? Sugestions?

xSalsa_Angelx
21st-July-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
I just read an artical about a company (Takara) who are selling "Bowlingual" - a translation device to attach to dog's collars: "The device detects feelings - including happiness, frustration and sadness - and displays the associated expressions on the terminal's liquid-crystal display screen."
The artical was actually about a new line they are about to launch: "Meowlingual".

Don't go looking for them in shops - they are only available in South Korea where they have sold out the supply. Kind of got me wondering what the phrases were... "Don't eat me!" perhaps? Sugestions?

Hmmm interesting post...

I dare say the phrase "Dont eat me" is maybe because South Koreans maybe like a bit of Kitty or Dog in their Curry's as opossed to chicken..!!! :rofl: