PDA

View Full Version : Priorities

Dance Demon
19th-July-2003, 01:17 PM
Having a chat with Steve the Tramp last night at Route 66, and he was telling me that he has payed his first months rent on his new pad in Dundee. So what was the first item he purchased for this unfurnished flat?.....A three piece suite.......a bed.....a cooker.....a fridge.........................nah!!!!something more important than that:what: ...he bought himself a modem link, so that he can continue to be king of the Forum.........now thats deication ...........or somethin'
:rofl:

nice to have you up here in scotland Trampie:cheers:

TheTramp
20th-July-2003, 12:46 PM
Heh.

So, thanks for telling the world just how sad I am then Mr. Devil.

It's not actually a modem link. It's broadband. Modems. Pah. I spit on modems :D

Steve

Tiggerbabe
20th-July-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Modems. Pah. I spit on modems :D

Steve

Escuse me Mr Tramp but can I just remind you that in bonny Dundee we don't tolerate that sort of horrid behaviour :wink: Spitting on modems will not make them work any better (isn't broadband great though?)

p.s. thanks for playing a blinding set last night :hug:

Dance Demon
20th-July-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Sheena

p.s. thanks for playing a blinding set last night :hug:

He didn't perchance play a certain Peggy Lee No. about a dog named Tramp did he.?.............wonder where he got that from:wink: :D

DavidB
20th-July-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Spitting on modems will not make them work any better You can however get water cooling (http://koolance.com/products/product.html?code=EXT-A01) for your computer

David

xSalsa_Angelx
21st-July-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
He didn't perchance play a certain Peggy Lee No. about a dog named Tramp did he.?.............wonder where he got that from:wink: :D

Yep he sure did DD, I burst out laughing as soon as I heard him playing that track, my boyfriend wandered what was sooo funny.

But anyways was nice to meet Steve, he is a nice guy and thanks for the dance steve
:D

Andy McGregor
21st-July-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Yep he sure did DD, I burst out laughing as soon as I heard him playing that track, my boyfriend wandered what was sooo funny.

But anyways was nice to meet Steve, he is a nice guy and thanks for the dance steve
:D

You have someone in Aberdeen impersonating The Tramp :devil:

Gadget
21st-July-2003, 09:19 AM
:sorry forgot to introduce my self at the party - but thank you for the dances.
And thanks to Tramp for some choice tracks. {Can't quite get a handle on "Lady & the Tramp" intro yet - can dance to the main body of the song, ... need to play it a few more times :)}
And thanks to all the rest of the ladies in the sauna that made it such an excelent night of dancing. :D:D

Chicklet
21st-July-2003, 09:21 AM
Andy, just noticed you've changed your wee bit on the left - I take it (0) = nil? LOL nice touch.

If you ever make it up here I will remember to wear one of my lovely special Killie tops for you- nae cups, nae support.:devil:

Andy McGregor
21st-July-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Chicklet
Andy, just noticed you've changed your wee bit on the left - I take it (0) = nil? LOL nice touch.

If you ever make it up here I will remember to wear one of my lovely special Killie tops for you- nae cups, nae support.:devil:

These Killie tops sound fantastic. Do they come in my size?

TheTramp
21st-July-2003, 11:24 AM

:D My pleasure. Nice to know that my 'nice guy' impersonation is working.

Look forward to another dance at Peterculter tomorrow, and I may even be up to the Thursday night gig too :D

Steve

xSalsa_Angelx
21st-July-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
:sorry forgot to introduce my self at the party - but thank you for the dances.
. :D:D

Hi, so which one were you then..??? were you the one with the black silky type shirt on and wearing glasses..???

xSalsa_Angelx
21st-July-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
My pleasure. Nice to know that my 'nice guy' impersonation is working.

Look forward to another dance at Peterculter tomorrow, and I may even be up to the Thursday night gig too :D

Steve

Hopefully I will make it to Peterculter tomorrow, but definately be there Thursday..!!!
Me and my dance Partner are going out for a few drinks afterwards on friday if you would like to join us??

My dance partner is the guy I was dancing with up near the DJ box (not my boyfriend who you met)

Gadget
21st-July-2003, 03:08 PM
Hi, so which one were you then..??? were you the one with the black silky type shirt on and wearing glasses..???
Damn - can't hide now... am I that noticable? :D At least it's my apparel and not my dancing that you honed in on!

xSalsa_Angelx
21st-July-2003, 03:16 PM
Damn - can't hide now... am I that noticable? :D At least it's my apparel and not my dancing that you honed in on!

Hehehe, well you knew who I was..... probably cos ave put a few posts on describing my lovely red locks.

I thought you were good to dance with :D

Gadget
21st-July-2003, 04:22 PM
Hehehe, well you knew who I was..... probably cos ave put a few posts on describing my lovely red locks.
Well the fact that there were only five people there that I have never danced with narrowed the field. Three of them had obviously traveled and were dancing (very well) with partners they brought up with them. So I had two people to choose from, one was older and the other was engrosed in either her partner or the dance floor. Oh, and had long hair. :wink:

I thought you were good to dance with :D Thank you. You have a nice, light touch and move well.

xSalsa_Angelx
22nd-July-2003, 11:10 AM
Well the fact that there were only five people there that I have never danced with narrowed the field. Three of them had obviously traveled and were dancing (very well) with partners they brought up with them. So I had two people to choose from, one was older and the other was engrosed in either her partner or the dance floor. Oh, and had long hair. :wink:
Thank you. You have a nice, light touch and move well.

Well there was no stopping me on the dance floor saturday night, steve was playing some good tunes..!!! :D