PDA

View Full Version : I saw you

Jayne
21st-June-2002, 10:52 AM
How about an equivalent of the "I saw you" ads in the List magazine... I saw you at Ceroc Glasgow, Wednesday. White shirt, red sleeves, great dancer. Fancy some private practice? :wink:

John McAulay
21st-June-2002, 01:22 PM
Oh ah! A bit of sauce on the web site :devil:
This could give franck a heart attack:what:
I change so many times a night, I would never know if you meant me:confused:
you will have to be more detailed, eg.
bigboy 6'2'', blonde hair, squint, bad leg: yum!
yip I can see the censors is going to kept busy with this thread.:reallymad
Regards:waycool:

Dreadful Scathe
23rd-June-2002, 02:05 PM
white shirt with RED sleeves ?
he may dance well but he needs a fashion upgrade :)

John McAulay
23rd-June-2002, 03:48 PM
Be careful Janye things he's OK.
No cat fights online, be nice for a change!
regards:waycool:

Jayne
24th-June-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
white shirt with RED sleeves ?
he may dance well but he needs a fashion upgrade :) OK so that description doesn't do the outfit justice....

The dinner suit he wore at Vegas did the job though! :wink:

Jayne

Stuart M
27th-June-2002, 11:18 AM
I saw you, Audrey Hepburn lookalike :waycool: - on the floor on the Clyde... sorry :sorry

That said you did look fantastic (whoever you were...:wink: )

filthycute
28th-June-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Jayne
I saw you at Ceroc Glasgow, Wednesday. White shirt, red sleeves, great dancer. Fancy some private practice? :wink:

I was in Aberdeen last night and guess what i saw??
A guy with a shirt on just like that!!! it was more a long sleeved t-shirt though....and i found out he taxi's in Glasgow! this could well be your man Jayne:grin:
Sorry didn't manage to get his phone number :wink:

filthycute x x

Jayne
28th-June-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by filthycute

A guy with a shirt on just like that!!! it was more a long sleeved t-shirt though....and i found out he taxi's in Glasgow! this could well be your man Jayne:grin:
Sorry didn't manage to get his phone number :wink:

filthycute x x

Get ya paws off my man!! :wink: :grin:

I can't be doing a very good job if he goes wandering about the country, can I? :rolleyes:

If anyone else spots him, let me know!

Jayne :wink:

filthycute
28th-June-2002, 12:06 PM
Get ya paws off my man!! :wink: :grin:

lol :p
Honestly i don't want your man.....i'm still talent scouting
:wink:

filthycute x x

Amanda
28th-June-2002, 12:26 PM

Should have grabbed hold of him and locked him in a cupboard at the first opportunity...:devil:

Though, of course, I would have e-mailed Jayne to let her know that he was being held captive. :wink:

He was a cracking dancer and is welcome back in Oil Slick City any time.

Amanda

Jayne
28th-June-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Amanda

Should have grabbed hold of him and locked him in a cupboard at the first opportunity...:devil:

Amanda

But how would I afford the ransom? :what:

Jayne :wink:

Amanda
28th-June-2002, 01:20 PM
You could have paid in chocolate .... :waycool:

Amanda

Jayne
28th-June-2002, 01:30 PM
You could have paid in chocolate .... :waycool:

Amanda

He's worth his weight in chocolate! :wink:

Jayne :nice:

Stuart M
28th-June-2002, 06:10 PM
Awe shucks - it was me in the red-white long-sleeve t-shirt...

I'm all embarassed now...

:sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry

I was trying my hardest to keep up with all the Aberdeen dancers - some fantastic stuff being strutted in O'Donoghue's!

fc, Amanda : did I dance with either of you? So many women, so little time (kidding, Jayne, honest! :innocent: )

Thanks to the Aberdeen Thursday crowd for making me welcome. Hopefully I'll be back up sometime fairly soon.

PS - Halleluyah, Bill!!

Tiggerbabe
28th-June-2002, 11:01 PM
OK! So now you've been to Aberdeen, when are you visiting Dundee? You could always bring Franck with you if you need moral support.............:yum::wink:

Amanda
29th-June-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M

fc, Amanda : did I dance with either of you? So many women, so little time (kidding, Jayne, honest! :innocent: )

Yes you did Stuart! I was the one in red and black who dragged you up for the last dance... And very nice it was too. Next time you are in ABZ you must try and visit the Peterculter venue.

Amanda

filthycute
29th-June-2002, 06:23 PM
fc, Amanda : did I dance with either of you?

yep you did Stuart :) twas very nice aswell;)
I was Elaine's groupie :D

filthycute x x

filthycute
29th-June-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
OK! So now you've been to Aberdeen, when are you visiting Dundee? You could always bring Franck with you if you need moral support.............:yum::wink: awwww isn't it nice to feel wanted :grin: :wink:

So when are you going to visit us?????:wink:

filthycute x x

Stuart M
1st-July-2002, 09:01 AM
Yes you did Stuart! I was the one in red and black who dragged you up for the last dance... And very nice it was too. Next time you are in ABZ you must try and visit the Peterculter venue.

Amanda
yep you did Stuart twas very nice aswell
I was Elaine's groupie
filthycute x xOh yeah, I remember you both now, brill dancers! :grin:
Thanks again for the welcome and the dancing (and the stuff on this thread - done wonders for my ego... :waycool: )

:cheers:

Cerocfan
2nd-July-2002, 05:06 PM
...so when can we expect to see this vision in white & red in Edinburgh?? & he'll have to wear the same tee so we know who he is!!

Stuart M
3rd-July-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Cerocfan
...so when can we expect to see this vision in white & red in Edinburgh?? & he'll have to wear the same tee so we know who he is!! "vision in white & red"... well, that's one way of putting it...:what:

We were actually at the party night in Edinburgh on Saturday 29th, having a good time. I was wearing a blue short sleeve shirt and later a yellow t-shirt, in case you were there and we had a jive. Actually, there were quite a few through from Glasgow (and a couple of the gals I'd danced with up in Aberdeen too!).

But I'll have to go to a Dundee class before an Edinburgh one anyway - they got first dibs! :nice:

Tiggerbabe
3rd-July-2002, 06:39 PM
Well me and Miss bossy were there but I'm not sure if we had the pleasure:wink:
I had on jeans and a black and cream gipsy top - I'll not be wearing jeans again though - far too hot:reallymad :reallymad :reallymad
It was a great night:grin: Had some fab dances - thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!
And girls - had a great dance with Denise from Edinburgh and she also did the lead for a bit of double trouble - brave girl:cheers:

apples
11th-July-2002, 07:59 PM
MET IN JUNE'S EDINBURGH PARTY... 'L' FROM ABERDEEN...CHECK OUT YOUR MESSAGES...IF INTERESTED....SEND ME A MESSAGE

Cerocfan
17th-July-2002, 10:58 PM
Quite a few of us are coming through to Glasgow on Saturday. Will the 'vision oi white & red' be there? If so, what will he be wearing so I can identify him & ask him for a dance???

CJ
18th-July-2002, 12:32 AM
I saw you, Glasgow Ceroc, Wednesday.

White T-shirt, red sleeves. Fancy footwork AND cool moves. If it wasn't for the VPL, I'd have fancied you myself :wink:

Emma
18th-July-2002, 10:30 AM
This thread ought to be renamed: Tracking Stuart:wink: :wink:

Amanda
18th-July-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock

White T-shirt, red sleeves. Fancy footwork AND cool moves. If it wasn't for the VPL, I'd have fancied you myself :wink:
...we're heading deep into commando territory again. :devil:

Amanda

Stuart M
18th-July-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Cerocfan
Quite a few of us are coming through to Glasgow on Saturday. Will the 'vision oi white & red' be there? If so, what will he be wearing so I can identify him & ask him for a dance???
Nae luck unfortunately - I won't be at the Ceroc party this month!

As for this:

Originally posted by Ceroc Jock

Aw, c'mon, lay off! First the top was being slagged off, now it's the underwear?! :what:
Besides , I'm set up very nicely anyway thanks...:grin:
Besides even THAT, aren't you a bloke? :eek:

Aha, now wait...I might know who this is. Going by the conversation with "that woman from Bridge of Weir" (who will remain nameless - but every Glasgow Cerocer knows her...:wink: ) at the end of the evening, I wonder if she put you up to this...?? :grin:

Amanda
18th-July-2002, 11:39 AM

Besides even THAT, aren't you a bloke? :eek:
...so...?

Amanda

Jayne
18th-July-2002, 01:57 PM

...so...?

Amanda

Good point, well made - but I get the impression he's not of that inclination... :wink:

Jayne

John McAulay
18th-July-2002, 02:39 PM
Dam!!!!!!!!.

Graham
18th-July-2002, 06:27 PM

Good point, well made - but I get the impression he's not of that inclination... :wink:

Jayne

Just an impression? :wink:

CJ
19th-July-2002, 12:23 AM
Sorry, Stuart.:sorry

Just me misbehaving. BTW, nothing wrong with the top, don't let them knock it!!:wink:

Anyway, sorry ur not going to party this month. Bridge Of Weir woman? No idea who that is. Or at least if I know her, I don't know I know her. :confused:

Later.

Stuart M
19th-July-2002, 08:50 AM
No need to apologise Ceroc Jock - I took it as a bit of fun like everything else on this thread (although I hope Jayne's being serious :grin: )

Anyway, sorry ur not going to party this month. Bridge Of Weir woman? No idea who that is. Or at least if I know her, I don't know I know her. :confused:
A wee clue...she's up on the stage on Wednesdays...:nice:

Jayne
19th-July-2002, 09:44 AM
No need to apologise Ceroc Jock - I took it as a bit of fun like everything else on this thread (although I hope Jayne's being serious :grin: )

Wouldn't say serious - accurate maybe's a better choice of word. :nice:

How are you coping with all this fame? :what:

Jayne

CJ
20th-July-2002, 01:07 PM

A wee clue...she's up on the stage on Wednesdays...:nice:

Yeah, gotcha.

She's a bad influence that one.:devil:

Heather
28th-July-2002, 11:33 AM
Marco's was hot steamy and really busy last night, with dancers closely packed together, yet I saw you - the man with the bare feet, beard and wearing a white tee shirt - obviously a good dancer, but WHY were you doing ariel moves with almost every partner you danced with? !!!!!:reallymad One of your partners was really tall and at one point had both her legs vertical off the ground - were you aware that she was inches from decapitating some poor sod?
Yes, you looked really good , but EXTREMELY inconsiderate, given that Marco's was so busy.:reallymad - watching you was like waiting for an accident waiting to happen, fortunately it didn't.
You may have assumed that by dancing at the bottom corner you were away from any danger areas, but that was not the case, a lot of people were dancing there, they just moved away pretty sharpish when they saw you coming!!!! Pretty selfish if you ask me! Please be more considerate- Marco's is NOT the place for ariel moves!!!!!!

Heather
28th-July-2002, 11:42 AM
:D :D YES believe it or not, Sheena (Little Miss Late for those of you who don't know her) was actually in the car park EARLY, waiting , before the driver even got there!!!!!
That's twice in one year so far!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
I knew something was up when the weather forecast mentioned BLUE SNOW!!!!!!
:innocent:
Have a lovely holiday in York!!!
:cheers:
Miss Bossy