PDA

View Full Version : This isn't normally my thing...

CJ
14th-July-2003, 04:30 PM
... but was reading the Sunday Times recently and there seems to be greater import placed on the argument that jesus was, indeed, an alien and that the "star" was nothing more than a mother ship. Another thought that seems to be gaining more creedence is that we are actually, a mutant development of cross-breed experimentation with Chimps and an alien life form.

Not the sort of thing usually in the ST, but thougth I'd share it, and hear your thoughts.....

Lou
14th-July-2003, 05:04 PM
Well.... that goes a long way to explaining some of the people I work with...

Dreadful Scathe
14th-July-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Well.... that goes a long way to explaining some of the people I work with...

...and the people we sometimes dance with :)

James T Berk
22nd-July-2003, 07:50 PM
And here was I thinking that the planet was just a massive super-computer designed, built and run by Mice..

Andy McGregor
22nd-July-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
... but was reading the Sunday Times recently and there seems to be greater import placed on the argument that jesus was, indeed, an alien and that the "star" was nothing more than a mother ship. Another thought that seems to be gaining more creedence is that we are actually, a mutant development of cross-breed experimentation with Chimps and an alien life form.

Mules are a cross breeds and they're impotent - at last an original excuse :blush:

Curtain
22nd-July-2003, 11:16 PM
In all seriousness, I’ve heard this stuff before!! You should listen to James Whale (10pm-1am) on Talk Sport Radio to hear the really freaky stuff.