PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Shania Twain in London?

Debster
11th-July-2003, 10:42 AM
Yeah, yeah, I know it's tomorrow night, but I SO want to go - but not alone... anyone else going to see Shania in Hyde Park?

It's standing tickets only anyway so surely it doesn't matter that I'm buying mine so late... we won't see much besides a video screen, but the atmosphere will be fantastic, music brilliant, weather should be really good, it'll be huge !! :nice: :nice: :nice:

Jayne
11th-July-2003, 12:03 PM
[insert fire shield here]

sorry Deb, just wanted to protect you...

J :nice:

TheTramp
12th-July-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Jayne
[insert fire shield here]

sorry Deb, just wanted to protect you...

J :nice: I don't think that there's a fire shield big enough to protect anyone over a statement like that!!

However, I'll not say anything until after all the competitions that Debs and I are doing together have all finished....

Steve

Will
12th-July-2003, 12:07 PM
Whilst I find Cerocing to Shania very boring, I love listening to her music. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Divissima
12th-July-2003, 02:14 PM
I don't mind a bit of Shania, either on or off the dancefloor:grin:
But I shall be at Hammersmith tonight, I'm afraid Deb! Hope you have a great time. :waycool:

Debster
12th-July-2003, 06:10 PM
I don't see why people are so opinionated about other people's taste in music... honestly...

Steve - ever since you said you liked Jerry's music at Jive bar I've known we've had different taste ;)

Well, anyway... I'm going to have a great time :) You guys are going to miss out on a HUGE experience ;)

Dreadful Scathe
21st-July-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Debster
Well, anyway... I'm going to have a great time :) You guys are going to miss out on a HUGE experience ;)

Well, was it huge ? :)

Debster
21st-July-2003, 05:05 PM
YEP! :D

Beautiful weather, fantastic music, gorgeous outfits, huge crowd and an amazing sunset and good view of the moon. It was pretty special. Very glad I went.

And it finished at 10 so there was still time fit in some Ceroc down in Hammersmith. Best of both worlds!