PDA

View Full Version : Well, that's it...

CJ
9th-July-2003, 12:47 AM
One more week left in Edin, peeps.

Then only Glasgow on Weds and party nights.....

:tears: :what: :really: :D

Twinkle Toes
9th-July-2003, 12:56 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
One more week left in Edin, peeps.

Then only Glasgow on Weds and party nights.....

:tears: :what: :really: :D

Pour quoi mon ami?

TT x

CJ
9th-July-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes
[QUOTE
Pour quoi mon ami?

TT x

I'm a tired soul, TT... can't take it anymore!! (anyone got a smillie for a drama queen?)

Seriously, just working too damned hard: band, DJ-ing and trying to play houses is no good. Had to give up one of my nights....

I'll really miss it, but there you have it...

Bill
9th-July-2003, 04:59 PM
well have fun in Glasgow. have to get down there and see you in action...............maybe even doing some DJ-ing!!

See ya soon CJ:cheers:

Chicklet
9th-July-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
(anyone got a smillie for a drama queen?)
not a smilie but the likeness is uncanny eh?

Fran
10th-July-2003, 02:06 PM
I will miss our wee chats when I am venue managing St Stephens

Have fun though.

love franx

Chicklet
16th-July-2003, 09:03 AM
So, what horrible things did you do to him in honour of the last night occasion????
Gory, painful details please!!:D

Dance Demon
16th-July-2003, 03:40 PM
Well...I ventured down to St Stephens to dance to JCs:D last Tuesday set and he didn't let anyone down. Most of his old favs were there...(no good morning little schoolgirl though..unless he played it earlier on in the first freestyle).....a wee presentation from Obi....
AND...a huge cheer and round of applause at the end:waycool:
It was all quite emotional:tears: (and not a can of squirty cream in sight:wink: )
Well done wee Bobby....you've been a part of the fittings at St Stephens since I started going over four years ago, and Tuesdays will be strange without you there. Enjoy your quality time at home mate:cheers:

Chicklet
16th-July-2003, 03:50 PM
Been dying to ask, there's a rumour going round that you quit cos your ends have been giving trouble and you needed a spare night for a hot oil treatment?

CJ
16th-July-2003, 04:00 PM
Rumours are true, Chickie.

I'm going to have some quality time with the boss, and maybe just maybe, my end's time will come with some hot oil treatment!!

CJ
16th-July-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Well...I ventured down to St Stephens to dance to JCs:D last Tuesday set and he didn't let anyone down. Most of his old favs were there...(no good morning little schoolgirl though..unless he played it earlier on in the first freestyle).....a wee presentation from Obi....
AND...a huge cheer and round of applause at the end:waycool:
It was all quite emotional:tears: (and not a can of squirty cream in sight:wink: )
Well done wee Bobby....you've been a part of the fittings at St Stephens since I started going over four years ago, and Tuesdays will be strange without you there. Enjoy your quality time at home mate:cheers:

Was trying to fit it in, but alas.... Was nice, I got a few requests for classics, that folk hadn't heard for years... Republica, "Ready To Go" springs to mind...

Twas emotional, and a great way to bow out. Thanks for your kindness, DD, and to everyone there.